Titanium dioxide is a kind of powder coating rutile titanium dioxide. By special high-temperature densification of silicon and aluminum coated process, with high whiteness, good dispersion, and strong performance of the pigment, and the pigment particles small, homogeneous, water-soluble salt content and low physical properties. Dense high-temperature processing of silicon also gives the product a high weather resistance.
Specification of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
standard index value
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number
Water soluble objects
Average particle size
Application of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Widely used in decorative coating, powder, plastic, PVC, paint, ink, latex paint, paper, rubber and leather and general industrial coatings and other fields.
Notes of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Careful load and unload ,be care not pollute or tom the package, avoid rain and insolation during transportation.
Store of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Store in ventilated and dry places ,pile less than 20 tiers,keep away from goods that can effect the quality of the goods, against damp.
- Q:Paint pens to paint a basketball?
- Paint pens are probably not a good idea. While paint pens can sustain water wear and other weather conditions, they tend to wear away when they get rubbed on and stuff. So if youre bouncing the basketball, its going to scratch off instantly. You could actually try painting with spray paint or something? It wont last forever, but you could still do it. Cover up the sections where you DONT want the black paint to go with tape, spray it, let it dry, then do the same with the while sections. That would look nice c:
- Q:Who knows who is good to buy a good brand? Is the polymer charge is not safe
- Millet inexpensive
- Q:Now what brand of paint is good
- Nippon Nippon (China Famous Brand Japanese Brand Coatings Top Ten Brands)
- Q:What is building paint and what is the use of different bulding paints?
- I am clearly within the core of doing this style of factor myself. Nevertheless, i am not going to make use of paint. I discovered some bamboo mats which are six toes high by ten feet long. I am going to attach them to the wall around my outside. I have not discovered exactly how i'm going to attach them, but I think that it's going to make a extra average backdrop.
- Q:What color is the ancient paint?
- Paint is made of sticky bark in lacquered bark to decorate and protect the paint. Lacquer from our country. Primitive society, our people have found lacquer trees and know how to use the natural lacquer made of lacquer juice to make paint to increase the strength and longevity of the items. At that time, the Eastern barbarians each set off triumph, will be the skull "paint its head that drinkers," a total of wish to win. Before the Spring and Autumn Period, China has been widely planted lacquer tree, and the establishment of management of the park officials. "Ming history painting" set: paint used for book planning to write bamboo, then used for black lacquer food, then it is black paint its outside the paint inside the sacrifice. Before the Warring States, the paint was a single brown (natural color). Warring States period, the painter will paint with tung oil plus pigment dubbed paint, reducing costs and improve the gloss. Traditional paint colors are black, red, brown, yellow, golden and green. Qin Dynasty paint to prevent dry paint after the crack, invented the use of Yin Bao to dry the process. Five generations of Zhu complied with the "paint by", which is the world's first painter monograph. The concept of paint and paint is different, the use of today's decorative and protective coatings are generally paint.
- Q:I have a question about paint!?
- Basically, yes. Think of it as a coating rather than paint.
- Q:Paint Question?
- to be sure prime it!!!!
- Q:Does paint oxidize or does it dry?
- Water-based nail polish is based on an acrylic polymer emulsion (e.g. styrene-acrylate copolymer), and pigments similar to those used in watercolor paints. Clear nail polish can be used on jewelry to coat and protect the metals from oxidizing.
- Q:The original wall on the paint and then on the powder will have a chemical reaction?
- Paint the name of the traditional paint the so-called paint coating to protect or decorate the surface of the object and can be firmly attached to the coating with a continuous film through the resin, or oil, or emulsion to add or add pigments, fill the corresponding additives with solvent or water Liquid coating industry more authoritative "coating process" book definition: paint material material with the construction process coated objects surface-shaped adhesive firm, with a fixed strength, continuous solid film-like membrane known as the coating film or coating
- Q:Is it painful to paint?
- Benzene mainly from the glue, paint, paint and adhesives, is a strong carcinogen. People in a short time to absorb high concentrations of benzene, there will be symptoms of central nervous system anesthesia, light dizziness, headache, nausea, fatigue, confusion, severe coma and respiratory failure and death.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range