Titanium dioxide is a kind of powder coating rutile titanium dioxide. By special high-temperature densification of silicon and aluminum coated process, with high whiteness, good dispersion, and strong performance of the pigment, and the pigment particles small, homogeneous, water-soluble salt content and low physical properties. Dense high-temperature processing of silicon also gives the product a high weather resistance.
Specification of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
standard index value
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number
Water soluble objects
Average particle size
Application of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Widely used in decorative coating, powder, plastic, PVC, paint, ink, latex paint, paper, rubber and leather and general industrial coatings and other fields.
Notes of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Careful load and unload ,be care not pollute or tom the package, avoid rain and insolation during transportation.
Store of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Store in ventilated and dry places ,pile less than 20 tiers,keep away from goods that can effect the quality of the goods, against damp.
- Q:Giraffe paint and bauhinia paint which brand is good
- Two are very general like the brand it, you have to choose the words like Dulux Yeah these more reliable Oh!
- Q:Can the protein be used as a dye?
- Fluorescent dye acridine red can be used as a biological probe for the determination of proteins
- Q:Big treasure and charcoal paint that more environmentally friendly!
- I have used both, in fact, almost the same quality. If you have to say which is more environmentally friendly, my personal opinion Ha: or Carpenter better.
- Q:How can one distinguish between dye inks and pigment inks? The
- According to the solvent to classify: A, water-based ink (water and water-soluble solvent as the main component of the dissolved color); B, oily ink (non-water-soluble solvent as the main component of dissolved color) Dye ink and pigment ink (such ink pH is generally neutral); oily ink which also has dye ink and pigment ink (the pH of such ink is generally acidic) water-based ink and oily ink can not be mixed in the same print head The Oily ink (including weak solvent ink) is generally not recommended on the desktop; currently our desktop machine is the most used water-based dye-based ink and water-based pigment ink, commonly known as dye ink, pigment ink.
- Q:Artist VS Building Paints?
- Building paints generally are mixed using readily available pigments of primary shades plus black and white which are added to either an Oil, Alkyd or Acrylic Base. Depending on whether the paint is used for interior or exterior, and relative to the amount of wear and tear on the paint, it could contain Teflon for wear ability, UV filters to prevent fading, etc. The polymer used in commercial Acrylic paint dries considerably slower than that used in Artists Acrylics. This is actually a blessing, that I've used to my advantage over the years. It's handy to use a white acrylic enamel interior paint for mixing with Artists acrylics when working on skies, water, or any large areas that require blending as it gives a smooth transition. Have done this for years. Artists pigments, depending on the quality of the paints you are using come from a variety of sources, everything from rocks, to plants, to fish, to bugs, and the list goes on. Depending on the source, some of these pigments are very rare and very expensive, making it uneconomical to use in commercial paint production. Hope this answers your question and hopefully gives you a couple of ideas that you might use.
- Q:Fav. Da vinci Painting?
- I mostly admire the painting Virgin and Child with Saint Anne . It portrays love and closeness really effectively i think. Through the willingness of the mother to embrace her child, the warm smile, the downcast eyes, and the lamb, symbolizes passion too. Also the way Mary sits on her mothers lap conveys innocence and childness. The skillful use of sfumato especially on their skin i think creates softness but also makes the 3 persona's stand out really well, as this shading accents the light. But I also feel an ominous atmosphere in the painting, just something quite soulful. Maybe it is because of the use of rather dark colours, sfumato and the expression on Mary's face shows motherly love, but as well as this to me there is a presence of sorrow. I had seen the painting in real life, not just on the internet, it had captured my attetinon for some reason. The colours and brushstrokes are always much richer when you look at a painting in reality. they just blend into one another harmoniously. The painting seems very sensitive if you observe it and feel it)
- Q:What are the more suitable colors for acrylic paint and textile?
- Acrylic pigment
- Q:Paint construction should pay attention to what?
- The window is ventilated and the door is hot and cold
- Q:What is the difference between spraying and brushing?
- Painting. Paint the machine more expensive, the use of guns for construction, the effect of this construction process is that the wall surface smooth, feel good, fullness is good, called excellent. Paint with a fast construction, good flatness, no texture and other advantages. The disadvantage is that the paint loss is relatively large, late maintenance trouble, because the latter part of the repair, then the workers can not pull the machine over the paint, and brush out with the spray out of the texture is certainly different.
- Q:How can I paint a house?
- Rent a paint sprayer at the equipment rental place and be done in a couple of hours.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range