Titanium dioxide is a kind of powder coating rutile titanium dioxide. By special high-temperature densification of silicon and aluminum coated process, with high whiteness, good dispersion, and strong performance of the pigment, and the pigment particles small, homogeneous, water-soluble salt content and low physical properties. Dense high-temperature processing of silicon also gives the product a high weather resistance.
Specification of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
standard index value
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number
Water soluble objects
Average particle size
Application of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Widely used in decorative coating, powder, plastic, PVC, paint, ink, latex paint, paper, rubber and leather and general industrial coatings and other fields.
Notes of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Careful load and unload ,be care not pollute or tom the package, avoid rain and insolation during transportation.
Store of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Store in ventilated and dry places ,pile less than 20 tiers,keep away from goods that can effect the quality of the goods, against damp.
- Q:Fertilizer containing agents and fertilizer colorants related content
- Anti-caking agent is to prevent fertilizer production, storage, transportation and use of fertilizer agglomeration and powder of additives, fertilizer production and use of indispensable products.
- Q:What is the difference between a ternary polymer battery and a polymer lithium battery?
- In fact, lithium is divided into soft and hard packaging. Soft shell is the shell is soft, take a nail a trace there. Hard packs are those aluminum shell, the shell is very hard. They all have their own advantages. See product selection. Lithium polymer battery, ternary battery, manganese acid and lithium iron phosphate battery is said that the internal components of the battery only. Add chemical substances as required to change some of the characteristics of the battery. Such as voltage, temperature resistance. The cylinder is round like nickel-hydrogen, but the voltage is 3.7V.
- Q:What is the difference between the copolymer and the polymer?
- Polymer is a broad concept, including various types of polymers, the monomer can be a single one, it can be a variety of.
- Q:what's Ms Paint use?
- Its just a basic graphic editing tool thrown in with Windows, so that people could mess around with pictures. Whilst it obviously doesn't compete with professional graphics software, it provides a distraction, and a way of saving bmps and jpgs of screen dumps with no additional software.
- Q:Paint with petrol is an oily or water-based paint
- paint! Water-based paint is water
- Q:When the tie-dy, can the direct pigment make the same effect as the reactive dyes?
- can. When cooking, add salt and color better.
- Q:I would like to ask the watercolor paint and Chinese painting which poison is bigger? Thank you
- Watercolor paint is a chemical pigment, Chinese painting pigments are plants, minerals extracted from the pigment you say that big ah?
- Q:What type of paint do I need for painting my walls?
- If painting the inside - interior. If painting the outside - exterior. Specialist paints? What are they? Eco paints? I thought they were all eco paints these days. Hope I helped. Ava g'day. )
- Q:I have a question about paint!?
- Not sure if there's any difference in weight regarding liquid and dry paint.
- Q:Latex paint wall and acrylic paint wall difference, seeking master Xiangjie!
- Acrylic paint is acrylic acid as a film-forming material, can be dispersed with water (water-based paint), can also be used solvent dispersion (oil paint). Most of the acrylic coatings on the market are water-based, but also oily acrylic.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range