Product Detail Description
*usage: 90w Laptop battery Charger
*input plug: EU,USA,UK,Australia,Italy
*adapter weight: 500g
*adapter size: 137.7*65.35*37.7mm
*case color: black
*case material: 100% new PC+ABS(fire-resistant plastic)
*warranty: 13 months
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 1 pc/ color box 40pcs/carton ctn size:56.5*42*33.5
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days for 500-10,000pcs after your deposit
1.6 years Alibaba golden supplier
2.good quality, wholesale price
- Q:Laptop adapter smoke ~ ~ urgent
- After the sale of it, so that the books burned Oh. The power adapter is faulty
- Q:Notebook can not be turned on after connecting the power adapter
- It is likely that the notebook power is broken. When the computer is working, the voltage requirements for the output of the power supply are constant, and the output is stable and sustained. If the power is broken, the output voltage is higher or lower than the fixed value of a certain range, will not be able to boot, and this range is more harsh. Press the battery can boot, and can be a normal charge, it is likely that the power supply output voltage is greater than the required voltage of the machine, this will lead to direct plug power can not boot, but plug in the battery, in fact, the battery power supply, adapter only To the role of charging the battery, and the battery voltage for the standard is not so harsh. Please try to change a fit. If you do not have the hand, you can get the service station to test it.
- Q:Why is my laptop connected to the power adapter after the screen to darken?
- Under normal circumstances should be connected to the power to light up on you can hold the notebook keyboard below fn above f1 ~ f12 from the keys to find a light like the button should be able to light up. hope this helps
- Q:Dell laptop adapter flash, but can not charge how to do it?
- 1, with a multimeter to check whether the normal socket, the supply voltage is 220V.
If the utility voltage is not normal, it is recommended to replace the use of environmental testing.
2, with a multimeter to check the power adapter output voltage and current is consistent with the label.
If the gap is very large, and the mains voltage is normal, you can determine the power adapter failure,
Need to replace the notebook power adapter.
3, if the above check is normal, remove the laptop battery, do not external adapter.
Press and hold the notebook power button 5 seconds to repeat 3 times. After releasing the notebook residual charge,
Insert the power adapter separately, power on the test.
4, if the fault remains the same, check the notebook's power interface, whether abnormal.
Such as loose or the appearance of damage and so on.
5, the above check are normal, basically can be a preliminary judgment is the notebook motherboard failure. Recommended repair service station.
- Q:After the notebook with the original power adapter than the original input voltage 1V, can not use
- Recommended less use, easy to burn the battery.
Add: 5V no problem, you can search the old post, 3V put the battery to the red; the key is to protect the circuit, the protection of the circuit voltage requirements.
If for a power adapter to the books to get out of the problem, I feel not worth it In short, consider yourself
- Q:Can the notebook's power adapter be used on a liquid crystal display?
- and your power is enough, as long as the positive and negative pole on the OK. Hope to adopt.
- Q:Laptop power adapter how to use a multimeter to test is good or bad
- Moreover, many adapters are certified, this multimeter does not amount.
Many of the reasons for the failure of the adapter is precisely because the last two.
- Q:Original notebook power adapter burned out, the current is the original 3.95A is equipped with 4.74A, you can use it?
- Do not be small on the line. The original 3.95A you that is integrated graphics it, alone significant notebook power consumption, the current is large, I was 4.74A
- Q:Sony laptop power adapter there are several
- Original factory
If you want to use as long as the voltage and current can be met. But the quality of the original better, more comprehensive protection,
I used to use the computer before the thunder, was mine split, the result is only burned the adapter - the original. I have been thinking if the original will not be destroyed by the computer.
- Q:Dell laptop power adapter warranty how long?
- Hello there!
Adapter in the charging time is there will be a sound, if the sound is great, it is recommended to get the maintenance station to do further testing to see.
Adapter warranty with the notebook is the same, when the laptop warranty to the adapter when the warranty to what time.
From the dealer to buy a notebook, from the date of the factory added a three-month warranty
We mainly focusing in laptop AC adapters and chargers.We have at least 10 years of experience, strictly monitor our production lines to ensure every item carry the RoHS/CE/EN/FCC marks, and the defect rate lower than 0.3 percent. We also provide one-year warranty for added assurance. To benefit from us, contact us today. Your inquiries can be replied in 24 hours.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Southeast Asia 5%
Western Europe 40%
North America 15%
South America 20%
Eastern Europe 20%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range