Item name: 2014 Promotional Gifts Mango Shaped Hand Fan, USB Fan, Mini Fan
Item NO. : HF-731
USB Mini Fan Parameter:
|USB or battery mini fan|
Get price from us.
USB cable line
Hand Fan Feature:
1.USB mini fan, USB cable, or 3 aa batteries (3. 5) (conventional ship equipped with USB cable)
2.Compact design is convenient to carry, suitable for home and office use
3.Fashion design practical, strong wind not electricity
4.Stable quality, appearance of the cartoon, at present has been widely recognized market, the customer to fill supply source.
5. Portable Fashion Personality Choice beautiful Color, Fresh Mange Shape USB Fan
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:What is the principle of a vaneless fan?
- No leaf fan operation, the motor base in the first air inhaled from many hole edge, then the air pushed upward into the hollow pipe ring, the pipe on the side of the thick, with a ring of narrow slit, the air ejected from the slot; at the Bainuliding law, these the air flow will produce a lower pressure in the middle ring, thus driving the rear ring, on the surrounding air flows toward the front of the ring together, blowing.
- Q:What are your misunderstanding blowing ？
- The electric fan to blow away from the body should not be put in place very close to the near side if the strong winds, and only the wind blowing body, make the skin sweat evaporates quickly, the temperature decreased significantly, but not with the wind blowing side, slow evaporation of sweat, sweat and blood circulation causes the body to both sides of the discharge gap is too large. The nerve center will lose balance, once for a long time, each organ will feel terribly fatigued, and malaise
- Q:When did the electric fan start to appear?
- In 1882, a commercial electric fan appeared in the United States for the first time. Household appliances that only two fan blades, is New York's Kaka zurs engine factory Kroll chief technician Hughes Katz Hoy pull invention
- Q:What is the difference between air conditioner speed regulation and electric fan speed regulation?
- Inverter air conditioners and fans are asynchronous motors (not sure if there are any other types, but common ones). The fan is single-phase and the air conditioner is multiphase.
- Q:What is the difference between the natural wind and the sleeping wind?
- Both natural and sleeping winds are simulated by programmed interruption of the fan's opening and stopping. The difference is that the opening and stopping times are slightly different. Of course, should not be aware of the use.
- Q:How to do if the electric fan is noisy?
- Take apart the motor housing, there is a hole in the oil, plus sewing machine oil best
- Q:Where does the wind from the electric fan come from?
- At the same time, the air velocity of the diagonal line must be faster than that of the straight line, causing the air pressure on both sides to vary. The air flowing along the straight line flows to the side of the air where the wind is formed
- Q:What is the working principle of an electric fan?
- The surface of the body has a lot of sweat, when the electric fan, indoor air flow, so it can promote the rapid evaporation of sweat, combined with evaporation need to absorb a lot of heat, so people will feel cool.
- Q:What is the function of the fan?
- Industrial exhaust fans are mainly used for forced air convection
- Q:What's the effect of the air circulation fan?
- In the case of air circulation fan, no need for air conditioning, nor the same as ordinary fans blowing uncomfortable, completely feel the wind blowing
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range