- Q:My office chair keeps going up; what to do?
- Call your maintenance man to fix it. That's what we do.
- Q:How do you attach a hanging chair to the ceiling?
- Before you attempt to hang this chair, you need to do the following: 1) Use a stud finder to find the floor joist 2) Once you find it, find the center of the joist 3) Take a drill and a small 1/16th drill bit and drill a pilot hole into the joist. If you see wood in the shavings, you are good. Otherwise you have not hit the joist. 4) Take a lag bolt type hood and screw it into the joist. At least 3 should be in the wood. The deeper you go, the better. 5) Hang your chair. Good luck
- Q:Evenflo Majestic High Chairs recalled?
- Yours is a Majestic. You don't have to have a receipt. Just take it back. The jungle part is just the theme. The style chair is Majestic. There is also a number you can call to get the FREE repair kit.
- Q:high chairs?
- I believe that as soon as a baby can sit up that he or she is ready for the high chair. I think that there are also cushions you can put in the chair to help baby sit up.
- Q:How do you refinish an antique chair?
- if you are painting it, you do not need to strip it. sand every spot that is worn, spot prime the bare wood, fill all low spots with plastic wood or ready patch, sand when dry, spot prime the patched areas, prime the whole surface of the chair, sand the whole chair with steel wool, wipe it down with a tack cloth to remove all steel hairs, then spray the last coat on with an hvlp sprayer. u may recoat, or clear coat to add protection with out further sanding... i would use an oil base primer and top coat
- Q:A desk chair that slowly sinks in height when ocuppied. How do I fix it.?
- The chair is supported by what amounts to a shock absorber ,much like the ones on a car. You didn't say how old the chair is but I think it must be old enough for the shock to have worn out. Either put up with you sink-o-matic chair or recycle it and get a newer model. The cost of repairing it, even if you could, would hardly be worth it unless you have a really big sentimental attachment to it.
- Q:Had a dream my best friend was in a wheel chair!?
- I looked this up for you and the word Wheelchair means: The wheelchair is a symbol of a handicap, though not necessarily a physical one. It is an indication that you have been relying on the assistance of others instead of handling your problems yourself. You may feel that you cannot control some aspect of your waking life. Conversely, it may mean that you are letting the people in your life take advantage of you or 'push you around. You must not allow anyone, no matter how close, to use you. If you dream of a friend or family member, able-bodied in your waking life, that uses a wheelchair should be seen as a call to action. They are in desperate need of your help but cannot bring themselves to ask you outright; instead your subconscious mind has picked up on subtle hints. Seek them out and offer your friendship and your help. Hope this helps. (,,,)*J*(,,,).•*+*•.☆*SMILES* ☆.•*+*•.(,,,)*J*(,,,)
- Q:Chair Massagers?
- How would it harm you or the baby? It would be no different than using a hand massager or getting a back rub from your hubby..............#1 pet peeve about pregnancy - UNWANTED advice.........I don't there's any evidence to suggest getting a back rub regardless of the form - will harm you or your child.
- Q:What is this type of chair called?
- You have a good eye for nice furniture, they are called Fireside Chairs and were traditionally used in private gentleman's clubs and other places as well as private homes of the wealthy. Now they are being reproduced as in the picture you posted.
- Q:Wedding chair covers?
- Is this for ceremony chairs or dining chairs at the reception? Every year an organization I'm involved in puts on a very elegant dinner for people being initiated to our group. We set a table with big white tablecloths and then have dozens of white pillowcases for the chair backs. It's white cotton, not satin or anything but under the glowy lights it all looks really amazing. Trust me -- the room looks spectacular and white and no one even notices the seats really. If it's for ceremony chairs obviously you can't do that. I would do some more searching. I was finding the sashes for $1.00 or so, but that's without the covers. Maybe buy a bolt of white fabric and a bolt of tulle ribbon and cut your own?
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range