- Q:Value Of A 200 Year Old Rocking Chair?
- It would depend on a number of different things, such as what materials it is made from (metal, wood?) and even the type of wood that it's made from if it is made from wood. If it's upholstered, is this in good condition as well? It could be anything from about $150-$300, realistically, although each individual chair will have a different value, of course, and it would depend on the age of it. Some particularly well produced rocking chairs can go for in excess of $500, even $800. It will depend on what you've got, really. If you want a more exact amount of what it could be worth, posting a picture of it may help, or alternatively if you were to just take it to an auction house they would be able to give you an approximate value of what it would be worth. Good luck with finding out about it!
- Q:Is your chair comfortable?
- My chair is not comfortable. It is all wood. Hard on the bum. That is why I leave and do other things every so often.
- Q:What do you think about the Electric Chair?
- It makes sense. If our justice system takes the electric chair and publicizes it, criminals will definetly think twice before risking arrest to do their deeds.
- Q:Help with human skeleton parts chair?
- The problem is making a 4-legged chair-shape out of a skeleton. Otherwise, the tibia/fibula would be the front legs, the femurs would be the seat, the radius/ulna would form the arm of the chair, and the ribs/spine would form the back. There are no bones to make the rear legs...
- Q:Bedroom wicker chair?
- I was buy a pod chair before 1 year from Fabulous Furniture(online shop) and this gives a new look to my room. I would suggest you to visit this site one time; you will definitely like the superb collection for the lounge, bedroom or games room of it.
- Q:How do you refinish an antique chair?
- I wish I was there, I refinish furniture. Hand rubbing and all. Make sure the top of the table is wood and not a veneer-if it is you'll have to sand carefully. The chairs, I don't know what they look like but I have never been successful at sanding them, I use stripper, put coffee cans down and put the chair legs in it, then paint the stripper on.
- Q:Toy bar for bouncy chair?
- i have bouncer chairs that have them they are fisher price and i think they are about $50 each for the chair and toys, i think walmart, zellers, sears and some other stores that have babies stuff should have them
- Q:how can i make a FOAM CHAIR ???
- Christopher okorder.com out of print patterns.
- Q:Potty chair for boys?
- no there is isnt however the ideal potty is babybjorn, because of the fact for boys the pee preserve is everlasting while everyother style is detachable and extremely frustation for boys while the take a seat to pee. you additionally can get the only that is going over the lavatory, yet infants are afraid they are going to fall off. whwn my son replaced into executed he desire to offload it in the lavatory himself and he gets to flush it replaced into a desirable time for him, there is not any might desire to tension him to do it , he likes to do it as his reward for going potty.
- Q:Can I paint my dining chairs?
- Try painting a little part in a place that is unseen, just 1cm2 in the under part of the chair - best the under part of the chair leg - the one that stands on the ground (I understood that they are entirely made from the same material, sorry if I misunderstood). That way you'll find out if the paint will soak in or stay. If it doesn't work, you can always make some covers yourself (since standard ones don't fit the shape of your chairs). The possibilities are limitless - from patchwork, to knitting them from various materials (think plastic bags, you can get very interesting results with that, not to mention it's good for the environment not to throw the bags away but reuse them creatively) to sewing them according to you own design. LIke I said - limitless possibilities.
Moon,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high quality metal furniture, is a direct supplier for DOREL & POWELL, one of the Top 500 furniture company in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
20.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range