Male adapter,sleek, good luster,inimitable in designs, good products and well in handle
- Q:Hydraulic tubing connections are made of material steel
- Such as carbon steel and cast iron, a much more used, less material costsBut if you're under a lot of pressure, try using carbon steel
- Q:Specification for thread of gas couplings
- 1, the trachea quick change joints, referred to as pneumatic joints.2, pneumatic connectors have foreign brands and domestic brands.
- Q:Can flared and jacketed hydraulic couplings be used as gas line couplings?
- And it is not convenient to use, the general use of gas joints are fast plug.
- Q:What's the difference between the half pipe joint and the branch seat?
- The 2. branch pipe seat is widely used abroad in recent years, the branch for strengthening pipe connection, to replace the traditional use of different diameter three, reinforcing plate, strengthening pipe etc. branch connection type, which has the advantages of safety, lower cost, simple construction, improve media channel, standardization, series design has the advantages of convenient so, especially in high pressure, high temperature, large diameter and thick wall pipe is widely used, instead of the traditional branch connection method
- Q:20ppr pipe joint is not what brand, 20ppr pipes can weld?
- As a result, there may be differences in the coefficient of thermal expansion, which may lead to leakage at the joint.
- Q:Apart from the air-conditioning, the high-pressure pipe is not tight enough. What shall I do?
- The position of the station is wrong, the output is not working / the spanner angle is not right... The most simple, is to find a major wrench with a long handle and then force that, if the screw is not open, it may break pipe head, we should pay more attention to the....
- Q:What are the specifications and models of hydraulic pipe fittings?
- Mechanical design manual fourth volumes, hydraulic pipe joints are there?. You go check it out,.
- Q:What are the types of tubing and pipe couplings?
- According to connection tubing and pipe joints, pipe joints are welded, sleeve type, expanding type, press type form; each form of pipe joint,
- Q:What is the reason that the rubber hose of the fire hose is flowing black oil?
- Fire hose fittings, rubber ring, good or bad judgement:1, the rubber ring from the work of the media to start, if the media selection is not good, but also increase the rubber ring corrosion, speed up the rubber ring damage. 2, from the seal itself quality, carefully check the appearance, and then measure the size, in general, the quality of the rubber ring life span on the president.
- Q:What are the standard drawing numbers for hydraulic couplings?
- The ends of the pipe shall be flush. The pipe should be flush in sawing grinding wheel and other tools, and burr cleaning and blowing with high pressure air before use.When installing, the coaxiality of pipe and joint body should be kept as far as possible. If the pipe deflection is too large, it will cause sealing failure.If the pre loading force is unfavorable, the inner edge of the ambassador card sleeve is just inserted into the outer wall of the pipe, and the clamping sleeve should not be deformed obviously. When the pipeline connection, and then according to the specified tightening force assembly. Phi 6-1 card sleeve tightening force is 64-1 15N, 16 MMR 259n, Phi Phi 18mm for 450n. If the sleeve is badly deformed at pre assembly, it will lose its sealing effect.
With advanced technology and equipment, our company is really powerful and with strong technological development and innovation capability. With strong technical equipment . Looking into the future, our company sincerely hopes to establish long term friendly partnership with domestic and overseas customers for yielding richer harvest in return for our society as well as creating bright future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America8 %
South America 10 %
Eastern Europe 1 %
Southeast Asia 15 %
Mid East5 %
Eastern Asia 5 %
Western Europe 2%
Central America 5%
Northern Europe 2 %
Southern Europe 2 %
South Asia 5 %
Domestic Market 28%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||port of Ningbo,Port of Shanghai
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average