A1436 14.85V 3.05A 45W Replacment Charger For Magsafe
Vibration input voltage range
DC Connector size
L shape magnet 5pin
Short circuit protection
Fire-proof and water-resistant
Static bag + brown paperbox
3-5 working days
- Q:3 24V100W lights, I need to use a large capacity transformer (220V change 24V)?
- The bulb is used in the two luminescence tube combined type lamp holder, the calculation process is very complex. Different combinations, the secondary voltage is different. Because it is a DC ignition, but also consider the efficiency of rectification, but the total power is constant.
- Q:What type of low voltage transformer should be adopted for safety lighting power supply?
- Isolated transformer, once 380V or 220V, two voltage, 36V, 24V, 12V, several categories, do not allow the use of autotransformer.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 9.4.5 well distribution shall comply with the following requirements:1 the elevator hoistway shall be dedicated to the elevator, and no equipment, cables and other devices related to the lift shall be installed in the hoistway.2 the well shall be provided with illumination, and the illumination shall not be less than 501x, and shall comply with the following requirements:
- Q:Can the 500 volt lighting transformer be changed into an electric welder?
- The structure of the electric welding machine is different from that of the transformer, and the magnetic gap of the iron core can be adjusted so that the welding current can be changed. In addition, the output voltage of the welder is also soft
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- With a light bulb with 4KVA load, the premise of the distance can be Mrs. face light bulb, dark can light the best load, 3KVA bulb brightness
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- Power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer, without affecting the use of a transformer power users, lighting and power are connected together.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- The power supply system in three-phase four line zero line is broken, the breakpoint of the single-phase circuit (220V) electrical burn by voltage to 380V. I met, the incandescent lamp suddenly particularly bright then the blow up of internal fuse TV has burned out. So in the three-phase four wire power supply system zero line asked to do repeat grounding in households is the reason.
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- By formula: P=UI COSAThat is, the transformer capacity is S=UI=5KVAHow big is the COSA?. Look, what kind of illuminator do you use?. Usually take 0.8-0.9It can be calculated that P is about 4KW-4.5KW (general lighting)
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- No matter how many volts the output / input voltage of the transformer is, the size and the amount of the core of the transformer, the wire diameter of the winding lead and the lead thickness must be determined by the transformer capacity. Example: input 220V, output 36V load is 36v/40w light bulb 6, so the primary needs 0.72, secondary use 1.81 diameter enameled wire winding system. The transformer capacity is about 250VA.
- Q:Please tell me how to calculate the transformer in the lighting circuit of elevator shaft in building electrical design
- Because of the brightness of the 36V safety voltage lamp brightness in the overhaul work is not enough, so now the well lighting design should not be 36V, and replaced by 220V, and only need to add a leakage protector on it.
We not only respond to current requirements, but we also anticipate their emerging needs. We warmly welcome customers from all over the world to contact us and establish business relationships for a better future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||ceritificate of ROHS compliance; ceritificate of emc compliance; ceritificate of lvd compliance
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range