1. It is using modern magnetic theory. Magnetic pumps adopt internal and external magnetic steel to delivery.
Chemical Industrial, Pharmaceuticals, Oil, Electroplate, Food and so on.
It is a good choice for strong acid and alkali, oil, heavy liquid, poison, volatile liquid.
- Q:What is the difference between an oil pump and a gear pump?
- The oil pump is a kind of gear pump.
- Q:Does the new gasoline pump affect the car?
- Hello, as long as the installation is correct and the fittings are in good condition, there is no effect...
- Q:The oil pump is coming up. Why is the oil lamp still on?
- Check that the oil pressure sensor is in good condition and that it is generally damaged by the sensor
- Q:What part does the electromagnetic valve connect to?
- Usually between the main oil pump and the oil pump, controlled by the ECU, and installed in the cylinder
- Q:The car leaked oil and replaced an oil pump
- First of all, it is necessary to make sure that the oil is dripping from there and how many drops can be made at one night. These can be checked out by themselves. The problem of one or two drops at one night is too small. Because change pump that has removed the cylinder, the cylinder and the pump is mat, the mat will not handle drop of oil, and the oil filter is opened, if not installed it will leak if these local oil spills, they will help you to reload.
- Q:Why does the oil pump have a timing mark?
- Of course, the oil pump is not in each period of injection, there is pressure, fuel injection
- Q:Working principle of engine oil pump.
- The oil pump is used to press a certain amount of engine oil on the friction surface of the engine after the pressure is raised through the main oil passage on the cylinder block. There are two kinds of oil pumps used in automobile engines: gear type and rotor type. Gear type oil pump is characterized by its reliable operation, simple structure, easy manufacture and high pump oil pressure, so it has been widely used.
- Q:How do I see the motorcycle's oil pump is broken? Two red
- Hello, friend. First of all, tell you that the two stroke motorcycle does not have an oil pump. If it's a four stroke. In 70, 90100 of the three models you can put the screws on the cylinder head of the lower right to loosen the. Then start the locomotive. If there is oil to the outside, then that the normal oil pump. If not, check the oil pump wheel for wear first. Because the oil pump wheel wear, even if the oil pump is not bad. It doesn't work either. The three models are identical in structure. Their oil pumps and pump wheels are relatively easy to break. Another 125 models, men's and women's pedals. Men's words a screw is loosen cylinder head top, then start. Organic oil emits just normal. No oil smoke, also want to look at the screen is not blocked. The screws on the ladies pedal are the same as the 7090100
- Q:498, just play the crankshaft, not oil, engine oil pump is new, and another one or not
- Does the oil filter run out?
- Q:The oil pump light is on all the time
- Low oil pressure time lamp is bright, the cause of the low pressure oil pump is a bad may have no pressure, pressure sensor two is broken there is no pressure signal, then the oil filter is blocked and no pressure, although the oil chamber has no pressure oil but also can burn out bush. In short, there must be a fault, but have to go to the factory as soon as possible to check it.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average