Order On-line Tracking
Magnesium Chloride Anti- Freezing Snow Melting Agent
White prismatic or acicular crystal with bitter taste. Easily soluble in water and ethyl alcohol.Product Name:Magnesium Chloride
Molecular Formula: MgCl2
CAS NO: 7791-18-6
Benefits Magnesium Chloride:
*non peculiar smell
*easy to use
Technical parameters Magnesium Chloride:
Function Magnesium Chloride:
1) Metallurgy: Used to make refractory material and raw material of making number 2 flux and
2) Chemical: Used to make all kinds of magnesium salt, such as magnesium oxide, magnesium
hydroxide, magnesium carbonate,
cracker kindling and raw material of antifreeze.
3) Construction material: With magnesite (MgO), it can be made into hard corrosion resistance
magnesia cement, artificial marble, floor, ceiling, decorative board, fireproof board, partition
board,magnesite well lid, bathtub, door and window frame and mobile home.
4) Machine: In daily life, magnesite and it can be made into machine packing chest, triangle
cushion and furniture etc.
5) Food: Bean curd made from solution of magnesium chloride is tenderer and delicious .Also
it can act as some food additives.
6) Communication: As snow thawing agent in road, quicker ice melting speed, small vehicle corrosio.
7) Medicine: Magnesium chloride can be made into a kind of medicine.
8) Agriculture: Used to make magnesium fertilizer, potassium magnesium fertilizer and cotton
1) 25kg/bag,50kg/bag in a PP woven bag with PE inner liner.
2) 1000kg/bag (jumbo bag).
1) Be prone to absorb moisture and deliquesce, sealed preserve; be stored in the dry, ventilated and cool place.
2) Scratch resistant when transportation.
1.Q: What is MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 TON.
2.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
3.Q: What about your packing?
A: For liquid: Flexitank, or IBC tank 1000L
For powder:Woven fabric bag with plastic film liner( 25kg or 1000kg)
Clients’ packing is workable.
4.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 150000 tons/Year.
5.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received deposit or L/C at sight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|