General Information of Magnesia Chrome Brick MGe12
Magnesia chrome bricks MGe12 made from high quality magnesia and chrome concentrate. Due to there are many impurities, the refractory grain are silicate bonded. The magnesia bricks are belong to alkali series refractories and widely used in alkaline atmosphere. The special specification is available under customer’s request.
Characteristics of Magnesia Brick MGe12
Our magnesia bricks MZ87 exhibit the following characteristics:
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Good mechanical strength
Typical Application of Magnesia Brick MGe12
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace, high temperature kiln.
Technical Data of Magnesia Brick MGe12
Silicate Bonded Magnesia Chrome Brick---MGe-12
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractories Under Load(0.2Mpa)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces.The technical data is offered solely for your consideration.And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice.Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each products for their particular purposes.
CNBM has success in magnesia bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent thermal shock resistant and high temperature properties. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- High alumina brick clay brick up to 1700 degrees above 1500 degrees -1750 degrees of magnesia brick and magnesia chrome brick 1500-1650 degrees.
- Q:Process for producing magnesia chrome brick?
- The oxide of iron reacts to produce a loose effect caused by the expansion of the spinel. Also, the magnesia chrome brick can be made from the synthetic common sintered material. In addition, there are non burned magnesia chrome bricks, for example, non burned magnesia chrome bricks combined with inorganic magnesium salt solutions. The unfired magnesia chrome brick has the advantages of simple production process, low cost and good thermal stability, but the strength of the high temperature is far less than that of the burnt brick. In the late 50s, a so-called "direct bonding" magnesia chrome brick was developed. The characteristics of this brick raw material is pure, high firing temperature, periclase and spinel phase with high temperature directly, silicate and other low melting point phase for island distribution, therefore, significantly improve the high temperature strength and slag resistance of brick.
- Q:Magnesia chrome brick
- Magnesite brick and electric arc furnace melting magnesium chromium material by direct casting (see Figure microstructure, color), fused magnesia chrome brick material produced by the process of melting particles combined with magnesia chrome brick etc..
- Q:What are the environmental hazards of magnesia chrome refractory bricks?
- Magnesia chrome brick with MgO and Cr2O3 as the main component of this kind of brick, high refractoriness, high strength, anti alkaline slag corrosion resistance, excellent thermal stability, has certain adaptability in industry wide application of now high temperature acid slag
- Q:How much is magnesium chrome brick a ton?
- Magnesium chrome bricks according to physical and chemical indicators in order to know the specific price, the production of magnesia chrome brick place a lot
- Q:With different capacitance magnesia brick brick?
- Burnt magnesia brick is made of high quality sintered magnesia as main raw materials, paper pulp as binder. After mixing and high pressure molding, it is fired in a high temperature tunnel kiln over 1550 degrees celsius. It has good thermal stability, corrosion resistance and spalling resistance. Widely used in converter, arc furnace and other industrial furnace lining refractory.
- Q:What is a half combination of magnesia chrome bricks?
- Direct binding for magnesium magnesium rock stone or periclase spinel crystals, silicate phases were isolated in the grain asked. Half combined with thermal shock resistance than magnesia chrome brick direct bonded magnesia chrome brick, and about half combined with the characteristics of magnesia chrome brick, some physical and chemical indicators. I don't understand, I know there is a production of magnesia chrome brick factory technicians understand this, is known as gold refractory material factory.
- Q:What are the differences between magnesium chrome bricks, such as direct bonding, re bonding, semi bonding, CO sintering and chemical bonding? Hope expert advice..
- The process of firing magnesia chrome bricks is roughly the same as that of magnesia bricks. In order to eliminate the brick during firing, due to MgO and Cr2O3, Al2O3
- Q:What is the difference between magnesia chrome brick and direct bonded magnesia chrome brick?
- The magnesium chromium brick with the direct bonded magnesia chrome brick is different: 1 with the purity of magnesia (raw materials) 2: the sintering temperature of common magnesia chrome brick sintering temperature at 1550 DEG ~1600 DEG, direct the magnesium chromium brick sintering temperature is over 1700 DEG C, because of its more than 1700 DEG C, magnesia chrome brick microstructure occurred change, and periclase chromium ore directly combined, so called direct bonded magnesia chrome brick
- Q:How many kinds of refractory bricks are there?
- High aluminum brick: Al2O3 content more than 75 higher than that of the refractory clay brick, anti corrosion resistance, suitable for cement kiln etc., long service life, but high price.
Design and manufacturing of basic refractory materials and unshaped refractory materials, mainly for cement industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
||ISO 9001:2008;GB/T 19001-2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range