General Information of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85B
The magnesite-alumina spinel brick is made of high quality magnesia and synthetic magnesite-alumina spinel clinker, and is a kind of alkali resistance refractory brick.
Feature of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85B
Good high-temperature performance
High thermal shock resistance
Strong slag resistance
Application of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85B
Cement rotary kiln
Glass tank regenerator
Technical Data of Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85B
Magnesite Alumina Spinel Brick MAS-85B
- Q:What is the significance of the synthesis of mg Al spinel? What are the main approaches?
- The synthesis of magnesia alumina spinel mainly uses MgO and Al2O3 raw materials, and is obtained by electro melting, sintering or sintering
- Q:Spinel compound brick composite layer pollution layer does not affect the use of theoretical basis for it
- The chemical composition of magnesia spinel brick has an important effect on the performance of. The suitable chemical compositions of spinel are 8%~20%, cao0.5%~1.0%, fe2o30.2%~8%, sio2<0.4%, B2O3 and alkali. The impurity content is less than 0.3%, and the rest is mgo. When the Al2O3 content is less than 8%, less content of spinel crystals, intergranular directly binding to periclase and periclase magnesia brick, showing the shortcomings, namely spalling resistance difference. When the content of Al2O3 is more than 20%, the corrosion resistance of brick decreases. When cao<0.5%, fe2o3<0.2%, spinel mineral crystal is less than 5mm or more hours, almost as crystal direct binding between periclase and periclase, which shows the disadvantages of magnesia brick. With the increase of the content of Cao and Fe2O3, the liquid phase formed by the low melting point of cao-al2o3-fe2o3 system is formed, which makes the spinel crystal grow up and the anti flaking property produced by the spinel crystal can be exploited. But when cao>1%, fe2o3>0.8%, cao-al2o3-fe2o3 system low melting point liquid phase increased spinel crystal size is more than 20mm, because cao-al2o3-fe2o3 system low melting material increased the thermal strength decreased. When the content of SiO2 is more than 0.4% and the content of impurities such as B2O3 and base is more than 0.3%, more low melting substance is produced, and the thermal strength of the brick decreases. The content of Al2O3 in the range of 8%~20%, the microstructure can be observed on spinel mineral evenly distributed in the periclase spinel mineral, the crystal size is about 5~20mm, the better comprehensive performance of brick.
- Q:What are the characteristics of Mg rich spinel and aluminium rich spinel?
- Occurs in the contact metamorphic zone of acid intrusive rocks and dolomite and dolomitic limestone, and is associated with forsterite, diopside and so on. It is also found in peridotite, Kimberley rock, magnesian porphyry and some crystalline schist.
- Q:What's the difference between iron spinel and magnesium aluminum spinel?
- Spinel is a mineral of magnesium aluminum oxide, because it contains elements such as magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese and so on
- Q:What is the high-grade magnesia spinel brick?
- Then there was the second generation of magnesia spinel brick, and its features are changed
- Q:Characteristics of sintered spinel used in refractory zzjsnc
- Sintered aluminum magnesium spinel has good anti erosion ability, anti abrasion ability of good heat shock stability and its main use: instead of magnesia chrome sand manufacturing aluminum magnesium spinel brick used in cement rotary kiln to avoid the chrome pollution but also has good resistance to spalling
- Q:What is the primary crystal phase? What is the secondary phase?
- The properties, quantities, distribution and bonding state of the main crystalline phases of refractory determine the properties of the products directly. A lot of refractory products, such as mullite brick, corundum brick, magnesia brick, magnesia spinel brick, silicon carbide refractory products, etc., are the main crystalline phase named. What is called a crystalline phase? The second phase and second phase or second phase, refers to the refractory material and the main crystal under high temperature and liquid phase coexist, the number and influence on high temperature properties of materials is the main crystal phase is small second phases. As to the main crystalline phase of periclase magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick and magnesia calcium brick respectively containing Cr spinel, spinel, forsterite and calcium silicate two are secondary phase.
- Q:Spinel refractory brick air-cooled razheng times
- The ingredients are magnesium, aluminum, oxygen.
- Q:Is magnesium spinel harmful to the body? Such as title magnesium spinel, harmful to the body?
- Extremely harmful! Studies have shown that brain tissue has affinity for aluminum, and excessive deposition of aluminum in brain tissue can cause memory loss, mental retardation, slow action and aging.
- Q:What are the uses of magnesia spinel brick in the industry?
- Instead of magnesia chrome brick sand manufacturing magnesia spinel brick used in cement kiln, not only to avoid the chrome pollution, but also has good resistance to spalling;
We are an integrated and synthesis enterprise involved in R & D refractories, structural design of kiln & furnace, production, consstruction, installation, maintenance of refractories. The company has one magnesite and dolomite mine, fused magnesia plant, sintering magnesia plant, three refractories production plant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western;Europe;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 88,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Construction, installation, maintenance for refractory
|Product Price Range