General Information of Magnesia Chrome Brick MGe8
CMAX magnesia chrome bricks MGe8 use the sintered magnesium and chromite as the raw materials. Due to there are many impurities, the refractory grain are silicate bonded. The magnesia bricks are produced by crushing, mixing, pressing, drying and burning. The magnesia bricks are belong to alkali series refractories and widely used in alkaline atmosphere. A variety of type could be done according to customer’s request.
Characteristics of Magnesia Brick MGe8
Our magnesia bricks MZ87 exhibit the following characteristics:
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Typical Application of Magnesia Brick MGe8
Silicate Bonded Magnesia Chrome Brick---MGe-8
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractories Under Load(0.2Mpa)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces.The technical data is offered solely for your consideration.And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice.Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each products for their particular purposes.
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace, high temperature kiln.
CNBM has success in magnesia bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent thermal shock resistant and high temperature properties. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:What are the types of magnesia chrome bricks for industrial use?
- 1. burned magnesia chrome bricks 2. magnesia chrome bricks 3. semi bonded magnesia chrome brick and magnesia chrome brick generally is the three
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- High alumina brick clay brick up to 1700 degrees above 1500 degrees -1750 degrees of magnesia brick and magnesia chrome brick 1500-1650 degrees.
- Q:Process for producing magnesia chrome brick?
- The process of firing magnesia chrome bricks is roughly the same as that of magnesia bricks. In order to remove the bricks during sintering, due to MgO and Cr2O3, Al2O3 or direct bonding of magnesia chrome bricks
- Q:What are the environmental hazards of magnesia chrome refractory bricks?
- Magnesia chrome brick with MgO and Cr2O3 as the main component of this kind of brick, high refractoriness, high strength, anti alkaline slag corrosion resistance, excellent thermal stability, has certain adaptability in industry wide application of now high temperature acid slag
- Q:With different capacitance magnesia brick brick?
- Hello, the magnesium chromium brick into common magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome bricks, half magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome brick, semi fused magnesia chrome brick, unburned magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome brick and magnesia chrome brick and directly combined with the distinction lies in 1: containing magnesia (raw material) the purity of 2: the sintering temperature of common magnesia chrome brick sintering temperature at 1550 DEG ~1600 DEG, direct the magnesium chromium brick sintering temperature is over 1700 DEG C, because of its more than 1700 DEG C, magnesia chrome brick, microstructure change and periclase chromium ore directly combined, so called direct bonded magnesia chrome brick. The performance of direct bonding magnesia chrome brick is better than that of common magnesia chrome brick
- Q:What are the main raw materials of magnesia chrome bricks?
- Magnesium alloys are alloys based on magnesium and other elements. Its characteristics are: small density (1.8g/cm3 magnesium alloy or so), high specific strength, high modulus of elasticity, good heat dissipation, good shock resistance, greater impact load capacity than aluminum alloy, good resistance to organic and alkaline corrosion. The main alloying elements are aluminum, zinc, manganese, cerium, thorium, and a small amount of zirconium or cadmium.
- Q:What is a half combination of magnesia chrome bricks?
- Direct binding for magnesium magnesium rock stone or periclase spinel crystals, silicate phases were isolated in the grain asked. Half combined with thermal shock resistance than magnesia chrome brick direct bonded magnesia chrome brick, and about half combined with the characteristics of magnesia chrome brick, some physical and chemical indicators. I don't understand, I know there is a production of magnesia chrome brick factory technicians understand this, is known as gold refractory material factory.
- Q:What is the difference between magnesia chrome brick and direct bonded magnesia chrome brick?
- The magnesia chrome bricks are divided into ordinary magnesia chrome bricks, direct bonding magnesia chrome bricks, half bonded magnesia chromite bricks, fused magnesia chrome bricks, fused magnesia semi bonded magnesia bricks, and unburned magnesia chrome bricks
- Q:Magnesium chrome brick price?
- Magnesia brick factory with strong technology foundation as the basis, has developed more than 40 varieties of products, including building materials, non-ferrous metals, iron and steel and other fields, won the national high-tech products nearly a dozen, four patents, including magnesia spinel brick reached the world advanced levelFrom July 2006 to now won the high-tech enterprises in Liaoning province; National Standardization Management Committee issued the "adopting international standard product certificate" enterprises; in 2009 passed the ISO9001 quality management system certification; the famous brand products of Liaoning Province certificate certificate and certificate management, the reliable guarantee for the quality of products.
- Q:How many kinds of refractory bricks are there?
- Dolomite brick: coating performance, good erosion resistance, but how many bricks f-CaO, yasumizu, it is difficult to transport and storage, production with less.
Design and manufacturing of basic refractory materials and unshaped refractory materials, mainly for cement industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
||ISO 9001:2008;GB/T 19001-2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range