General Information of Magnesia Chrome Brick MGe8
CMAX magnesia chrome bricks MGe8 use the sintered magnesium and chromite as the raw materials. Due to there are many impurities, the refractory grain are silicate bonded. The magnesia bricks are produced by crushing, mixing, pressing, drying and burning. The magnesia bricks are belong to alkali series refractories and widely used in alkaline atmosphere. A variety of type could be done according to customer’s request.
Characteristics of Magnesia Brick MGe8
Our magnesia bricks MZ87 exhibit the following characteristics:
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Typical Application of Magnesia Brick MGe8
Silicate Bonded Magnesia Chrome Brick---MGe-8
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractories Under Load(0.2Mpa)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces.The technical data is offered solely for your consideration.And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice.Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each products for their particular purposes.
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace, high temperature kiln.
CNBM has success in magnesia bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent thermal shock resistant and high temperature properties. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:How much is magnesium chrome brick a ton?
- Magnesium chrome bricks according to physical and chemical indicators in order to know the specific price, the production of magnesia chrome brick place a lot
- Q:Magnesia chrome brick
- Magnesite brick and electric arc furnace melting magnesium chromium material by direct casting (see Figure microstructure, color), fused magnesia chrome brick material produced by the process of melting particles combined with magnesia chrome brick etc..
- Q:What is the difference between magnesia chrome brick and direct bonded magnesia chrome brick?
- The performance of direct bonding magnesia chrome brick is better than that of common magnesia chrome brick.
- Q:What are the main raw materials of magnesia chrome bricks?
- At present the most widely used are magnesium aluminum alloy, followed by magnesium manganese alloy and magnesium zinc zirconium alloy. Mainly used in aviation, aerospace, transportation, chemical, rocket and other industrial sectors. In practical metals, it is the lightest metal, and the specific gravity of magnesium is about 2/3 of aluminum and 1/4 of iron. It is the lightest metal in practical metals, high strength and high rigidity.
- Q:What is a half combination of magnesia chrome bricks?
- Opacifying particles as periclase spinel crystal structure, fully developed, as part of account of solution structure and matrix.
- Q:Magnesium chrome brick price?
- Magnesia brick factory with strong technology foundation as the basis, has developed more than 40 varieties of products, including building materials, non-ferrous metals, iron and steel and other fields, won the national high-tech products nearly a dozen, four patents, including magnesia spinel brick reached the world advanced levelFrom July 2006 to now won the high-tech enterprises in Liaoning province; National Standardization Management Committee issued the "adopting international standard product certificate" enterprises; in 2009 passed the ISO9001 quality management system certification; the famous brand products of Liaoning Province certificate certificate and certificate management, the reliable guarantee for the quality of products.
- Q:What are the environmental hazards of magnesia chrome refractory bricks?
- Nowadays, the use of magnesia chrome bricks, especially in cement kilns in the construction industry, has been required to be free of chromium, and the cement products shall not be tested with chromium.
- Q:What are the differences between magnesium chrome bricks, such as direct bonding, re bonding, semi bonding, CO sintering and chemical bonding? Hope expert advice..
- The fine powder compacts after calcination produced by magnesia - chrome ore grinding method, brick with magnesia coarse particles, are effective measures to eliminate the effect of loose. Compared with the common magnesia chrome brick, the magnesia chrome brick made by this method has lower porosity, higher compressive strength, higher softening temperature and higher flexural strength. Compacts with chrome magnesite powder, magnesia chrome brick by synthetic magnesia chrome sand made of high-temperature calcination, slag resistance and high temperature strength are better than other magnesite chrome brick. In addition, magnesite brick and electric arc furnace melting magnesium chromium material by direct casting (see Figure microstructure, color), fused magnesia chrome brick material produced by the process of melting particles combined with magnesia chrome brick etc..
- Q:How many kinds of refractory bricks are there?
- Dolomite brick: coating performance, good erosion resistance, but how many bricks f-CaO, yasumizu, it is difficult to transport and storage, production with less.
- Q:What are the types of magnesia chrome bricks for industrial use?
- 1. burned magnesia chrome bricks 2. magnesia chrome bricks 3. semi bonded magnesia chrome brick and magnesia chrome brick generally is the three
Design and manufacturing of basic refractory materials and unshaped refractory materials, mainly for cement industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
||ISO 9001:2008;GB/T 19001-2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Fifty thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range