Small MOQ + Cheap Price + Good Quality + Fast Delivery
2. Specializing in processing 200 / 300 / 400 / 900 series stainless steel.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs.
4. Able to answer all your enquiries in fluent English.
5. Russian enquiries can be well understand and replied
1. Small quantity, short time delivery If we have stocks, we can ship from a minimum of 1 kg sample in a few days. We also manufacture custom-order materials in amounts of 300 kg and up (Some materials are allowed 50 kg) in as few as 3 weeks.
2. High-precision thickness We guarantee thickness tolerances that cannot be reproduced by competitors. Example: t <0.30mm tolerance ±1 - 3 μm guaranteed 0.30 mm≤t Tolerance ± 1% guaranteed
3. Ability to add multiple features We are capable of adding a variety of features to metallic materials(resin coating, plating, bonding different kinds of metal, multigage skiving, etc.).
4. Unique technology and custom-made solutions We provide customed solutions to your problems with our unique technologies and well versed knowledge of materials acquired throughour experience of manufacturing 50,000 items.
5. Choose the appropriate base metals for your needs.
We carefully balance quality, delivery time and price,procure various base metals from all over the world. We manufacture appropriate products to your needs.
6. To control metal structure(chemical formation) We can manufacture ultrafine metal structures with a grain size of 1 μm. Using finer grain sizes provides benefits such as hardenability,balancing strength and ductility, and precision press processing.
7. Lower total cost We taking your processing into account,offer you reduce a total cost by using our product.
8. Global network Our plant located in Japan, Shanghai and Taiwan,we also support flexibly local procurement and production transfer.
Send a message to us:
Q:Disadvantages of stainless steel tubes
A more traditional but more expensive pipeline material, durable and more convenient construction. Copper is the first choice in many imported bathroom products. Price is the most important reason for its use, in addition, copper corrosion is also a factor.
Q:What's the difference between stainless steel decorative pipes and polished stainless steel pipes?
Stainless steel decorative tubes are mainly used for decoration, such as railings, staircases, hand guards, railings, windows and so on, the wall thickness is very thin,Polished stainless steel pipe is not the same, the industry can also be used, that is, just made out, some rough, not smooth, so polished under the smooth, according to customer needs.
Q:Stainless steel pipe chamfering how to process?
If the amount of larger or longer steel pipe, you can buy a dedicated handheld steel pipe chamfering tool, called "steel chamfering machine"". This is much more efficient than using a lathe.
Q:Difference between stainless steel and steel pipe
2. welded steel pipe for different welding process and divided into the furnace pipe welding (ERW) pipe and automatic arc welding, because of the different forms of welding seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe is divided into two kinds, end its shape is divided into circular welded and shaped (square, flat) pipe.The welded pipe is rolled into the steel tubular to sew or spiral seam welded in the manufacturing method, and is divided into low pressure fluid delivery with welded steel pipe, spiral welded steel pipe, welded steel pipe, welded pipe roll etc.. Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline. Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.
Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean?
The quality of the steel pipe should be in line with the national standard "stainless steel seamless pipe for fluid transportation" (GBT 14976-2012) requirements.
Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel tube and tube rolling
Stainless steel stands for material. According to the production process, steel pipe, sub welded pipe, hot rolled pipe, cold rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe. What you say should refers to the cold drawn pipe drawing. Pipe called cold drawn, round steel called cold drawn. Compared with these processes, cold drawing and cold rolling are close to each other. The accuracy is higher, because of the plastic deformation, the mechanical properties are better. The specific difference is that the cold rolling is less than the cold drawn processing track, the accuracy and surface roughness are higher, and the processing cost is high. Cold drawing hardness is high, processing cost is low, processing will be wasted.
Q:The difference between stainless steel pipe and stainless steel composite pipe
Stainless steel composite pipe is made of stainless steel and carbon steel two kinds of metal materials with new materials nondestructive pressure synchronization into the compound, both stainless steel corrosion and excellent wear and beautiful appearance, good bending strength and impact resistance of carbon steel.
Q:Stainless steel welded pipe or seamless pipe expensive?
Another important factor is the type of steel, specifications, such as thin plate than the middle plate expensive, thin-walled tube than thick walled pipe expensive, seamless pipe than welded pipe expensive, and so on.
Q:How can galvanized steel pipe to be connected with stainless steel pipe?
The method of non direct fusion is adopted, such as blue, silk head and movable joint.
Q:What's the difference between cold drawn steel tube and hot rolled steel tube?
Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.Seamless steel pipe, hot-rolled and cold-rolled (DIAL) seamless steel pipe two categories.Hot rolled steel tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, oil cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..