||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Polished,Bright
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
M2/6542/SKH9/1.3343 Round Bar Steel with Factory Price
Specifications 1.3343 steel
1.Stainless steel plate
3.Competive price and Best quality
hot working die steel plastic mould steel
1.Who are we?
We are a professional manufacturer in alloy steel since 2006.
2.What is the minimum order quantity?
Our minimum order is 100 pieces or 3 metric tons.
3.What is the production lead time?
Usually the lead time is 20-30 days after order be confirmed.
But for the exact date,please check with our sales team.
4.Why choose us?
We can offer the best quality and competive price.
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffolding steel pipe standard length is 6 meters, for easy use, respectively, 6 meters, 3 meters, 2 meters, 1.5 meters, 1 meters, etc., if there is a special length, you need to intercept.
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- The longitudinal section can be divided into equal section tube and variable cross section tubeThe variable section tube has a conical tube, a stepped tube and a periodically cross section pipe, etc.
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different processing technology:Seamless tubes are made of quality carbon steel or alloy steel. Processing technology of seamless pipe hot rolling and cold drawing is divided into two ways, and the tube is generally based on welded.
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- If the home place is big, buy Wooden, good-looking durable, if the place is small, buy cloth, easy to receive, mobile, tidy and cheap.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Just name different, all refers to GB/T 3091-2015 "low pressure fluid transport welding pipe" contained in the galvanized pipe.Galvanized pipe means zinc plated, suitable for water, air, heating, steam and gas and other low pressure fluid conveying straight welded steel pipe, longitudinal submerged arc welding (SAWL) steel pipe and spiral seam submerged arc welding (SAWH) steel pipe.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- Common pipelines in construction are as follows:SC: welded steel pipeTC: wire tubes, thin steel tubesPC: rigid plastic pipesCT: cable trayCP: metal hoseSR: steel grooveRC: water gas pipe
- Q:How to calculate the maximum bending stress of steel pipe? Is there a list of the maximum flexural normal stresses for steel pipes of different materials and diameters?
- Wnx - net sectional modulus of steel tubes, also called net sectional resistance moment. If the section is not weakened, it can be found in the steel sheet of the steel structure design manual. If the section is weakened, it can be calculated by the formula according to the sectional dimension according to the formula of the material mechanics.
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- Visual inspection: some basic parameters are checked by professional technicians.6. ultrasonic inspection: 100% inspection of inner and outer weld seam and parent material on both sides of weld seam.
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- GALV is the abbreviation of English galvanized (Galvanized), which means galvanized steel pipe.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- The theoretical weight table of welded steel pipe (Kg) can be checked, and the outer diameter and wall thickness can be measured according to the formula.For example: DN150 welded steel pipe, diameter 165mm, thickness 4.5mm, weight kg per meter.Welded steel pipe theoretical weight (Kg/m) = (165-4.5) * 4.5 * 0.02466=17.81Kg
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range