||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Polished,Bright
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
M2/6542/SKH9/1.3343 Round Bar Steel with Factory Price
Specifications 1.3343 steel
1.Stainless steel plate
3.Competive price and Best quality
hot working die steel plastic mould steel
1.Who are we?
We are a professional manufacturer in alloy steel since 2006.
2.What is the minimum order quantity?
Our minimum order is 100 pieces or 3 metric tons.
3.What is the production lead time?
Usually the lead time is 20-30 days after order be confirmed.
But for the exact date,please check with our sales team.
4.Why choose us?
We can offer the best quality and competive price.
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm.
- Q:Is there a weld on the outer wall of seamless steel tube?
- As you have said this, you have to fake goods is seamless, commonly known as to seamless steel pipe, seamless steel pipe is welded pipe weld reinforcement, and then go inside and outside the weld is worn away, and then burn side is that you say is that, after you can see the wall friction of a weld, is not too obvious. Like a polished, but no wall bulge, can not see the seam,
- Q:What does carbon seamless steel pipe mean? What is the difference between a seamless 20# and an ordinary one? What is it used in detail?
- Carbon steel is relatively alloy steel. Its carbon content is higher than alloy steel, and 20# steel is one kind of carbon steel.
- Q:Difference between cold rolled steel pipe and common steel pipe
- 3, the caliber of cold-rolled steel tube is smaller than that of hot rolled steel tube4, from the price point of view, cold-rolled steel pipe is 1000-2000 tons more expensive than hot-rolled steel pipe
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- A large amount of words is calculated by weight, less is usually calculated. According to the length between the length and quality of a material is usually a scaling. Steel belongs to the section, with the length of valuation, according to the classification of wall thickness and diameter; round steel belongs to building materials, mostly for the amount of weighing per ton of valuation, a small amount of more than according to the length multiplied by the conversion ratio of weight to that theory. But the latter is the valuation of tons of steel products between the uneven thickness, with uniform proportion will produce larger price difference, so the general price of different manufacturers are not the same, mostly depends on the quality, to a certain extent is to balance the diameter difference.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- Straight seam welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe whose welding seam is parallel to the steel tube. Usually divided into metric welded steel pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer, cooling tubing, and so on.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- Welded and seamless pipe standards are ASME B31.10, no go, if you want to force a seamless tube, the request can be seamless for seamless meaning.In addition to that, the cost and difficulty of manufacturing welded pipe is higher than that of seamless tube.
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range