LWQ series submersible sewage pump is mainly used in municipal works, industrial construction, hotel, hospital, civil air defense, mining and other industries, can be used for lining with solid particles and all kinds of long fiber wastewater, wastewater, rain water and city life. The conditions of use for:
1. The medium temperature not to exceed 60 ℃, medium density 1200 kg/m or less after, PH value in the range of 5 to 9.
2. Run time shall not be lower than the minimum liquid pump.
3. The rated voltage of 380 v, rated frequency 50 hz). At rated voltage and rated frequency deviation is not more than plus or minus 5%, the motor can run normally.
4. The maximum diameter of solid particles through the pump shall not be greater than 50% of the pump body outlet diameter.
Structural characteristics of
1. Bearing: using imported SKF bearing or NTN bearing. The reasonable configuration of bearing, can prolong the service life of pump.
Within 2. Cooling: cooling system, whether the motor is still on the surface of the liquid under the surface, it can make the pump work normally. Part of the pumping liquid from systemic circulation pump to the cooling barrel between the casing and take away the heat generated by the motor. Need external cooling, cooling jacket with the pump body is separated, and connected to a separate cooling system.
3. Motor: the motor as F class insulation, the highest working temperature is 155 ℃, effective seal motor protection registration for IPX8.
4. The mechanical seal: choose burgmann Germany mechanical seal, mechanical seal of the two series are independent of each other. Make the motor and pump seal is separated, to provide dual protection for the motor. Pump side is made of tungsten carbide/tungsten carbide, motor is made of graphite/silicon carbide.
5. Oil chamber: oil chamber lubrication and cooling mechanical seal, and can organize liquid penetrant additional security features to the motor. Leave a certain amount of air can reduce the accumulation of oil chamber pressure increases.