Description of TCD4021
1) CMAX TCD4021 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TCD4021
Jib length: 40m Maximum load capacity:
8T Tip load: 2.1T
Base type: stationary
Mast section: 1.6 x 1.6 x 3.0m
Packaging & Delivery of TCD4021
20~25days after deposit
- Q:Question on cranes?
- Do not know where you live but I worked in a Shipyard in South Mississippi That had Cranes which picked up Modules which weighed 100 tons. Most were in the range of 50 to 70 tons the limiting factor was the range of the lift away from the crane. The further away from the Crane the less the load limit but the Cranes were rail mounted so they could traverse and carry the load anywhere. We had one Crane capable of handling 500 tons, a real monster. These are all located at Pascagoula Mississippi. Most were imported from Germany.
- Q:Does anyone know the name of the mansion that is used as the Crane Mansion from the soap opera Passions?
- the okorder.com/... i hope you find the name after all .
- Q:What is wireless crane scale?
- Hi, okorder.com for more information
- Q:Explain how the idea of a counterweight used in cranes or in stand up basketball hoops relates to the concept of torque and equilibrium?
- Sure. Let's say that a crane needs to hoist a load of 10 tons, and that because it needs to reach over some obstacles, needs to lift at a horizontal distance of 50 feet away. That creates a torque about the base of the crane of 500 ton·ft. By positioning a counterweight on the opposite side of the tower, the magnitude of the moment can be mitigated. For instance, let's say a counterweight of 10 tons is positioned at 25 ft on the other side of the tower. The moment produced by the counterweight is 250 ton·ft, so the net moment at the base is 250 ton·ft. Furthermore, when the 10 ton load is positioned and release, there is still a 250 ton·ft moment at the base of the tower; it has simply switched direction (say from rotating the crane to the right, to rotating it to the left). If you find this helpful, please award Best Answer!
- Q:What points does Crane makes about Courage in The Red Badge Of Courage?
- The okorder.com/... Author Stephen Crane describes this loss of individuality as a key part of the war machine. This sense of selflessness can be a good thing – like when feeling part of the human race will make you jump under a subway to save another man, or the way you care more about your team winning the game than you do about scoring that last point yourself. But it can also be dangerous, as The Red Badge of Courage reminds us. Cogs in machines usually don’t think, and no thinking means no judgment or discretion as to whether an act is right or wrong.
- Q:Paper cranes... What do I do?
- Okay - so if you can't string them from the ceiling - than what I would do is buy some round vases/globes, from Pier one or some place like that, and fill them with paper cranes, then set the bowls on your shelves/windowsill/desk/table or other flat surface. I've enclosed some examples below. You can also make a mobile by hanging something like a super strength hook with adhesive. 3M makes them (the same folks who created scotch tape). The adhesive does not damage walls and you can stick them to anything. They can bear up to 30 pounds of weight. Put a few on your ceiling or walls and hang your mobiles from them.
- Q:Boston Legal: Denny Crane Question!?
- William Shatner made a huge leap in his career when he made fun of himself in Airplane! Pt II. He was so funny as Commander Murdoch of Lunar Station! Ever since then, Shatner has not shied away from playing a crazy old dude. Denny Crane is the archtype of looney old guy who still yearns for the ladies...all of them. I kinda know how he feels!
- Q:What should I do with my 1000 paper cranes?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Exactlly what type of bird is a crane?
- Most cranes I've seen are usually found close to water. There are many types; some large some small and they feed on fish and are great fishermen.
- Q:How Do You Build A Hydraulic Crane?
- try okorder.com/
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range