- Application: Oil drilling, lubricant,plugging agent
- Dimensions: 100mesh,200mesh
- Chemical Composition: c
- color: iron black
lubricant graphite powder
used in foundry coaing
control seepage losses
- Q:Influence and protection of graphite dust on electrical equipment in workshop
- Graphite powder is very easy to cause static electricity and short circuit, especially for the weak point, the graphite powder must be filtered out, or the electric distribution box is placed separately.
- Q:Method for identifying iron powder, aluminium powder and graphite powder
- They can be used to determine the reaction with acid: the same quality, the same mass fraction of dilute hydrochloric acid solution, and then the three kinds of powder into three kinds of solution, graphite powder and hydrochloric acid reaction observed, iron and aluminum powder and hydrochloric acid hydrochloric acid reaction is slow, can react violently, prove that the nature of the most active aluminum iron, the main component of carbon graphite is the most stable chemical properties.
- Q:Antistatic concrete with graphite powder and conductive carbon black, which effect is good?More specific. I don't quite understand
- But the conductive carbon black in plastic system can achieve better quality with less graphite is because in polymer systems, factors of conducting conductivity in addition to the conductive powder itself, but also with the distribution of conductive particles in the polymer related. The same quality of the carbon black and graphite carbon black, due to a smaller proportion, occupy a large volume fraction of the polymer, is conducive to the formation of conductive network, which was better than the effect of conductive filler graphite.But in the high aggregation state, the conductivity of graphite aggregate is much better than that of carbon black. The good conductive electrode material is made of graphite instead of carbon black.
- Q:The difference between silicone and silicone?
- Silicone grease and silica gel although only two words in the literal sense, and all the thermal materials, but two things is completely different. Relatively speaking, the scope of the grease has a slightly wider, need to fit almost any cooling conditions; and because the silica gel once it is stuck on difficult to remove, so most of the time is used in some occasions only need one-time adhesion, heat sink such as graphics memory and memory of the particle particle. The main use of silica gel is bonding agent. We need to buy is the main heat conduction effect of silicone grease, you can not buy the wrong.
- Q:Does the pencil core go into the baby's face to keep the skin tight?
- If there were no broken ends to stay inside and squeeze a little bit of blood out, the problem would not be serious. If you have broken ends, you'd better go to the hospital.
- Q:Why can graphite powder conduct electricity?
- Graphite and diamond, carbon 60, carbon nanotubes are carbon elements, they are allotropes.Laixi, Shandong Province, is one of the important graphite producing areas in China. The proved graphite reserves are 6 million 871 thousand and 100 tons, and the reserves are 6 million 399 thousand and 300 tonsSoft, black, gray, greasy, dirty paper. Hardness is 1~2, along the vertical direction with the increase of impurities, its hardness can be increased to 3~5. The specific gravity is 1.9 ~ 2.3. Under isolated oxygen conditions, the melting point is above 3000 degrees Celsius and is one of the most refractory minerals.
- Q:How to measure the conductivity of powdered graphite?
- Some other factors for measuring the resistivity of conductive graphite powderConductivity varies with external factors and is sensitive. The early microphones were made with graphite powder, because the vibration of the voice changed the electrical conductivity between the graphite powders and changed the current to produce analog signals. One can imagine that you need to test his electrical conductivity for the experimental environment.
- Q:What if the key is inserted in the hole and can not be drawn out?
- This is not a simple question, to the dorm there, there will be someone to help you repair
- Q:Distinguish iron powder and graphite powder by chemical method
- Add dilute sulfuric acid, there is a bubble generated iron powder, the phenomenon is Shi Mofen
- Q:What is graphite powder?
- 1) high temperature resistance: Graphite melting point of 3850 + 50 degrees, boiling point is 4250 degrees, even after the ultra-high temperature arc ignition, the weight loss is very small, the thermal expansion coefficient is very small. The strength of graphite increases with the increase of temperature, and the strength of graphite is doubled at 2000 degrees centigrade.2) conduction and thermal conductivity: the conductivity of graphite is one hundred times higher than that of ordinary non-metallic minerals. Heat conductivity exceeds steel, iron, lead and other metal materials. The coefficient of thermal conductivity decreases with increasing temperature, and even at extremely high temperatures, the graphite becomes hot.3) lubricity: the lubricity of graphite depends on the size of graphite scales. The larger the scale, the smaller the coefficient of friction and the better the lubricity.4) chemical stability: graphite has good chemical stability at room temperature, and can resist acid, alkali and organic solvent corrosion.5) plasticity: the toughness of graphite is good, but it can be a very thin slice.6) thermal shock resistance: when graphite is used at normal temperature, it can withstand the drastic change of temperature without damaging. When the temperature changes suddenly, the volume of graphite changes little and no cracks occur.
We carry out a comprehensive consolidation and integration of amorphous graphite resources, aiming to make graphite industry more stronger, better, bigger, further, and lead a healthy and sustainable development.
In the next 3 years, we will invest 3 billion to build up the fine and deep processing chain of graphite, making the radical improvement in graphite industry .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range