1. Service Conditions
This rubber cable is suitable for A.C voltage 450/750V or below domestic appliances,power-operated tlls and various portable electric equipments.
2. Performance Characteristics
It is used for household electrical appliances. electrical tools and various mobile electrical equipments of A.C rated voltage 450/750v or lower.
1) YZ model rated voltage U0/U is 300/500 V, YC model is 450/750 V
2) Long time allow working temperature of wire core should not be higher than 60°C
3) " W" type cables have weatherproof character and certain greaseproof character and are suitable for outdoor working and the occasion with greasy dirt.
4) ZR-model cable has the property of fire-resistance. rubber cable.
3. Model Name and Usage
Light Model Rubber Sheath Flexible Cable
Used for light portable electric equipment and tools
Middle Model Rubber Sheath Flexible Cable
Used for various portable electric equipment and tools
Heavy Model Rubber Sheath Flexible Cable
Used for various portable electric equipment which can bear larger mechnical force effect .
|Number of Cores & Nominal Area mm²||Structure mm²||Approx Dia. mm||Approx Weight kg/km|
|Number of Cores & Nominal Area|
|Structure mm²||Approx Dia. mm||Approx Weight kg/km|
- Q:Every cable/cord that comes with the Xbox 360?
- Power Cable AV Cable or HDMI Ethernet (if you don't have the slim and want to use the Internet)
- Q:Locating damage to lighting power cable?
- Ohm meter, to detect foreign ground on the wires or the fixture. Water on the line or the fixture will show up as a high resistance ground, versus a good ground.
- Q:Why my power supply just makes a squeezing noise when i plug in the power cable and computer doesn't turn on?
- hello there , either your psu is dead or clogged up with dust and dirt. cheap to buy a replacement though and easy to fit.
- Q:What recycled rubber is suitable for the production of wire and cable?
- Need to choose according to specific circumstances. The main difference between single and multi-core is the flexibility of the wire. In fact the two do not exist which good question, but the use of the environment is not the same. Home decoration: First, the lighting line, can be used 1.5 single strand copper wire. . 2P (inclusive) or more of the air-conditioning, that is, hot water heater, Yuba must use 4 square double strand copper wire; Third, the wall buried the best choice for single wire copper wire, you can choose according to the need for 4 square Mm, 2.5 square millimeters, 1.5 square millimeters and other specifications (usually 2.5 square millimeters with the most). Fourth, the remaining lines, are using ordinary 2.5 pairs of copper wire can be.
- Q:New xfx 8800gt - won't power on, tried 3 power supplies, and squeals when power cable's not plugged in?
- I think its the card. This is not uncommon. Card sounds DOA. Exchange it. 500 watts is good, the others are not, but lack of power would not kill a card, I don't believe. good luck. 8800GT is a sweet card, thats what I have, I play at 1920x1080 and get between 40 and 60 FPS in far cry 2 and great frames in oblivion maxed out. I get around 30 in crysis on high.
- Q:How to fix: Dell Inspiron screen brightness decreases when power cable disconnected?
- I'm not sure if this will fix it but I have an idea. Do you know where the charge level in on your computer. I have the inspiron 1520 so it's an old version but on mine it's on the bottom right hand corner. If you click on that you should get a screen that pops up and gives you the amount of battery life it has left in a percentage then underneath that it should have a select a power plan: area and the options that it gives you are balanced, power saver and High performance. If you click on the high performance then the brightness should be the same weather the power cord is plugged in or not. Hope I helped =)
- Q:ATX 20+4 pin main power cable IMPORTANT?
- The problem is with your SMPS (as much I know about computers). SMPS is Switched Mode Power Supply. It is the thing which supplies different power to different components of a computer. If your computer is not getting any power supply, that simply means your SMPS fails to draw current for your devices. You should either repair it or get a new one....
- Q:i have replaced the power box in my dell dimension 4800 and the amber power light its still flashing?
- Motherboard possibly. Google it. I just did and found that as one possibility.
- Q:PC works after unplugging and plugging motherboard power cables. Why?
- cause its broke
- Q:How Do I Run The Power Cable From An Amp Wiring Kit From The Battery In To The Car Without Drilling?
- Check the firewall under the dashboard. You may have to cut a hole in a rubber plug and run the wire through there. Make sure you run the power wire along the opposite side of the car as the RCA cable or else you will hear engine noise through the speakers. Remember to keep the ground short and to attach it to a clean paint free metal surface of the floor board that is properly grounded to the frame. Happy thumping
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range