General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What is the main use of refractory brick?
- Almost all high temperature furnace needs of the needs refractory bricks, such as blast furnace for iron smelting, high temperature differential thermal analyzer also use it, refining furnace, converter for steelmaking, muffle furnace, electric furnace and drying equipment. the uses are wide
- Q:What is the clay used to make the refractory brick?
- Lining brick of teeming ladle; refractory clay used in building materials industry to produce high alumina bricks for cement kilns and glass furnaces, as well as anti sliding, high alumina lining bricks and high alumina refractory clay. The hard clay in refractory clay is used for making blast furnace refractory material, which is used in agriculture as a fertilizer promoting agent and, and electron. High alumina clay is also used in the oil well, generally does not disperse in water. In metallurgy, accounts for 2/3 of abrasive products, and so on. Hard clay and semi hard clay can be used to manufacture daily-use ceramics. High alumina clay after calcination, which has high temperature resistance! Refractory clay refers to the degree of fire resistance is greater than 1580, the hardness and proportion is relatively big, the refractoriness is good. They except has relatively high refractoriness. Such as aluminum sulfate, its dosage accounts about 70% of all the refractory materials;
- Q:What materials mix mortar to build walls (with bricks)? The more burned the harder
- Glassy water is recommed to be used.
- Q:several refractory brick of rotary kiln several is damaged, how many refractory bricks should be replaced?
- The life of refractory bricks in rotary kiln is generally short.
- Q:What bricks are used for constructting refractory bricks tunnel kiln what is the material of each burning zone brick
- To reduce the cost from a professional point of view, you should have the construction team to set up the specific solution for you, be sure to keep in mind not to save blindly, the best is to use refractory brick
- Q:What materials make of clay insulating fireclay brick?
- Clay insulation bricks are general according to the different origins of raw materials, not the same
- Q:What raw materials are used for making refractory bricks
- That is silicon aluminum refractory brick/, it can be divided into five types:thermal insulation refractory brick, alkaline series refractory brick, refractory brick containing zirconium, carbonaceous refractory brick/. Refractory bricks are divided according to the ingredient of refractory. Refractory bricks are generally made from refractory clay (kaolin) or other refractory materials.
- Q:What types of refractory bricks are divided into?
- The flue has fireproofing time requirements, very expensive, I just know this in my project, using a special refractory brick and fireproof plaster
- Q:What matters should be noticed when using clay refractory bricks in a glass kiln?
- There are a variety of products for the production of shaped and unshaped refractory clay, such as blast furnace insulation and high alumina bricks. Brick products include refractory clay bricks, plastic materials for overload, refractory clay and high alumina casting materials, etc.. In the amorphous part, if to support the horizontal induction furnace and the straight induction furnace lining, such as refractory clay and high alumina plastic
- Q:Can red bricks be burned in tunnel kiln which used to burn refractory brick?
- It can be used to burn the red brick, as long as the temperature is almost the same
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range