General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What bricks are used for constructting refractory bricks tunnel kiln what is the material of each burning zone brick
- Refractory brick tunnel kiln, but if you want fire magnesia-chrome bricks, it may soon be finished, but the energy saving effect is good, using mullite bricks to sinter high alumina brick tunnel kiln burning zone is ok. Of course, if sintering is different, the refractotry bricks require different the kiln shape of tunnel kiln, preheating zone and cooling zone use high alumina brick and clay brick. what kind of products will be sintered in the future, clay brick firing zone had better use alumina hollow ball brick and mullite bricks How high the daily design capacity to achieve, thermal insulation can not be ignored, if firing silica brick, then I am afraid there are only few finished burning bricks, what 's the purpose of the actual operation of the tunnel kiln you will build Different design of tunnel kiln use different brick, generally sintering high alumina brick and clay brick require good kiln, the cost is also very different, for example, because although the cost is higher, in addition operation is very important for the using effect and service life of the furnace, but the design of kiln type must be reasonable, otherwise it can not reach the expected effect, for example, the highest sintering temperature to achieve
- Q:is it correct that the higher the refractoriness is, the better refractory bricks are?
- Does not necessarily, it has a great relationship with the compression and bending and corrosion resistance.
- Q:The matching ratio of masonrying refractory bricks cement
- When building refractory bricks, use matching chamotte, do not use cement
- Q:What is the material of refractory brick used in the high temperature zone of the kiln?
- The ordinary generally use clay high alumious fireclay brick. GB/T 3994-2005 insulating refractory brick. What with good material is high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick. GB/T 3995-2006, high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick , model A13, is made of aluminium oxide, A13 50U, senior heat insulatio brick B5
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of brick has the highest refractory temperature?
- It depends. if high alumina brick is used in kiln, its temperature is above 1700 degree, clay brick is between 1500 degree to 1750 degree, magnesia bricks and magnesia-chrome bricks are about 1500 degree to 1650 degree.
- Q:Blend 12% fireclay and 88% refractory cement. Moderate water and mud are used to pile up firebricks?
- If the temprature is below 1200 degrees, the clay castable refractory can be used at what temprature, or use lightweight clay thermal insulation bricks. Thus, the furnace body is not easy to crack. The service life will be long.
- Q:which kind of refractory bricks do coke oven and oxtongue brick belong to ( ) A, silica brick B, clay brick C, high alumina brick
- Beef tongue is to regulate the flow of gas, gas flow is not the same, so is the temperature, so choose the temperature resistance brick which is clay brick only.
- Q:does the furnace wall use refractory bricks to keep the heat? Or use the insulation material to keep heat ?
- Both needed! In fact, the insulation material contains refractory brick.
- Q:What can be applied to the burned refractory brick to resist heat shock?
- Acidic refractory material use monox as the main component, among which cilica brick and clay brick are commonly used. Silica brick is silicious product containing monox more than 93%, whose raw materials include silica, waste silica brick scrap and etc. The acid resistance of slag erosion ability is good, and the softening temperature under a fixed load is high. The volume won't shrink after repeated burning, but even a slight expand; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, and has low thermal shock resistance. The silica brick is mainly used for coke oven, glass melting furnace, acid hearth furnace and other thermal equipments. Clay brick uses refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of aluminuum oxide, belong to weakly acidic refractories. It has good heat shock resistance and corrosion stability to acid slag, and it's widely used. Neutral refractory materials use aluminum oxides, chromium hemitrioxides or carbons as the main components. Corundum products containing more than 95% of alumina is a kind of high quality refractory material with wide application.
- Q:is it good to use firebricks to preserve the heat of rto furnace? Is there any other good ideas?
- Operating noise is very low, having a very strong chemical stability: The thermal conductivity is lower than 0 at normal temperature, it not only reduced the cost of the project of RTO furnace, but keeps the indoor heat dissipation heat better and reduce noise pollution. the temperature of RTO furnace surface is low after using the ceramic fiber lining to keep the heat, thereby reducing the addition of auxiliary fuel : ceramic fiber has a good thermal shock resistance: The dosage form of HLGX-589 and HLGX-312 ceramic fiber material is shown in figure RTO furnace thermal insulation material. C, good thermal shock resistance, without reserving expansion joints, ensure the lining intact, not easy to be affected by the harsh combustion atmosphere inside the RTO furnace, can deal with the temperature changes caused by periodic replacement of RTO furnace inlet. The furnace is new energy-saving furnace developped recent 30years that used for eliminating harmful exhaust gas caused by steel or paint spraying. it has long service life, high chemical stability, no heat preservation precedent for refractory bricks; B, good heat insulation effect.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range