General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What are the differences between high alumina brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- High alumina brick is generally the national standard T-3 models, high alumina refractory brick is brick with more than 55% of aluminum content including special-shaped brick.
- Q:Scheme of cement kiln replacing 40 meter refractory brick kiln
- If only replace refractory bricks, it just needs three days under the condition of 200 degrees. It will be simpler if there is only free water in the refractory brick (no pouring material).
- Q:What material are used to burn firebrick?
- Alkaline series of refractory bricks /, can be classified into five types. Refractory bricks are generally made from refractory clay (white clay) or other refractory materials. Refractory brick according to the composition of refractory material, that is, silicon aluminum refractory brick / carbon containing refractory brick / thermal insulation refractory brick/ zirconium containing refractory brick /
- Q:What is the raw material for the production of refractory bricks?
- Mainly Magnesium Oxide, use sodium silicate as a binder.
- Q:The difference between fireclay brick and refractory cilica brick in the application.
- Good thermal shock stability, long-term use temperature is not higher than 1300 degrees, high temperature, high strength, low price of clay brick characteristics, thermal shock stability is the worst, a scrap, can be long-term used under the condition of high temperature (exceed 1400 degrees Celsius) . The temperature of silica brick's soft bearing is close to the melting point. Other industries basically don't use, but the comprehensive performance of high temperature is not good, widely used in low temperature parts of a variety of furnaces. The silica brick is generally used in the coke oven and glass kiln, but anti alkali erosion ability is poor
- Q:Why is the house made of refractory bricks not warm in winter
- Heating equipment can be used
- Q:Should kiln be warmed before the ignition of the new furnace?
- If you don't have to heat up the furnace. The new furnace must be heated up, and the temperature should be increased according to the heating-up furnace curve, so the current situation you meet is appeared
- Q:what effect does big mortar joints of the boiler refractory brick have on the boiler?
- The ventilation leakage。 Now the larger boilers are generally used refractory pouring material one-time pouring, the arch is easy to collapse . 2, shrinkage and expansion of brick will make the bricks fall. 1, do not use the refractory brick. too large seam will effect the tightness of furnace wall , and the water wall is easy to form dew and be corroded and to leak smoke.
- Q:What is the difference between the refractory brick and the thermal insulation brick
- Refractory bricks are used in the stove, in order to prevent from burnouting the stove under high temperature. Thermal insulation brick is used for preserving heat, is to heat preservation
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is used for industrial furnace?
- What kiln? Glass kiln, ceramic kiln, or blast furnace?
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range