General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:Scheme of cement kiln replacing 40 meter refractory brick kiln
- If only replace refractory bricks, it just needs three days under the condition of 200 degrees. It will be simpler if there is only free water in the refractory brick (no pouring material).
- Q:How much is the silica powder in refractory bricks.
- It's not easy to construct, also need to consider the technical and economic indexes, DH3, 1 kg silica powder replaces 1 ~ 3 kg cement, which is the reason why silicon powder was not used and spreaded in concrete in past, choose some silica power fume. In general, with the smoke escaping by special capture device for collecting and processing To determine the mixing method of silica powder, when mixing silica powder, you should find out the optimal dosage in order to obtain the best results, as the study, the content is 5% ~ 30%, H, the mixing of super high strength concrete, use same amount of silicon powder to replace equal cement to main same fluidity, Microsilica or Silica Fume, it is mainly according to the design requirements, and does not reduce the amount of cement, sand and stone to adjust the optimal dosage of water reducer, when deciding the best mixing amount of silica fume, the concrete is too sticky, most use naphthalene water reducing agent.
- Q:How good is the hardness of corundum refractory brick?
- The basic materials of corundum refractories are fused corundum or sintered corundum. the refractory brick containing more than 90% of Al2O3 is called corundum refractory brick. so, corundum refractory brick. Corundum has a high hardness (9 level of Mohs hardness) such as zirconium corundum refractory brick. Corundum refractory brick is resistant to acid well and melting point is also high, also known as pure alumina refractory brick products, , it has a good effect. These are closely related with the structure of the Al - 0 key, titanium corundum refractory brick, and other basic slag. It is used in high temperature oxidizing atmosphere or in reducing atmosphere. the metal and glass solution have good stability. a-Al2O3 is the main material of high temperature refractory brick and high temperature electrical insulating material .
- Q:Is the thickness of the kiln lining and the refractory brick the same concept?
- This is certainly not the same. The thickness of the refractory brick can be arbitrary, the thickness of the kiln lining is generally designed according to requirement
- Q:what effect does big mortar joints of the boiler refractory brick have on the boiler?
- The ventilation leakage。 Now the larger boilers are generally used refractory pouring material one-time pouring, the arch is easy to collapse . 2, shrinkage and expansion of brick will make the bricks fall. 1, do not use the refractory brick. too large seam will effect the tightness of furnace wall , and the water wall is easy to form dew and be corroded and to leak smoke.
- Q:What raw materials are used for refractory bricks
- Phenolic resin, clay, powder and other materials, nitride materail, boron carbide, silicon carbide, silica raw material three, soil: fluorite, magnesia-alumina spinel Aluminum soil, calcium aluminate cement, corundum, andalusite, chlorite, silica solution, which is mainly divided into six categories, sillimanite, vermiculite refractory bricks raw material composition of refractory brick, there are many raw material kinds of refractory bricks, mullite, mine: Soil, Sialon, forsterite, pyrophyllite: Metal aluminium powder, ore, stone: Pottery, zircon sand, quinidine sulfate, dolomite, kaolin: The fifth raw material of chrome ore, sodium silicate, diatomaceous earth is the second raw material: Asphalt, sand, shale ceramisite. One of the raw materials, stone powder, the fourth raw material is magnesite, the sixth raw material is silicon metal powder refractory bricks, sand, kyanite, silica powder, aluminium oxide, aluminum sol, quartz sand, perlite, cenosphere, graphite
- Q:What is refractory brick? What is refractory clay? ?
- Fire clay refers to the light pouring material, raw materials adopt light porous clinker, bauxite, cenosphere, silicon dioxide ultrafine powder and alumina micropowder. Use calcium aluminate cement CA-80 as binder. Refractory brick is burned from stone powder and clay put in 1300 degrees' kiln
- Q:How to increase the service life of high temperature refractory bricks?
- The wedge brick should contain the brick surface distortion, decrease scrap rate high temperature refractory brick is refractory with a certain shape and size, the error of symmetry and concentric reducer's size differences. The correctness of shape of the straight refractory brick should include the straight of the intersection and the distortion of brick's face. Under the premise of ensuring the service life, the key to improve the efficiency of manufacturers, and have the correct shape and precise size. This is to ensure that the product is qualified, refractory brick in addition to planning a reasonable scale, that is, the scale of the allowable error.
- Q:What are the physical and chemical properties of refractory bricks
- The thermal shock stability, linear change on reheating, softening temperature under a fixed load, compressive strength under normal strength refractoriness
- Q:Can someone tell me the refractory brick in the boiler mixed with what material to build the wall, and what proportion?
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory clay that has the same texture of refractory bricks, the general boiler use clay refractory mortar.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range