General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What is the difference between the refractory bricks, hand-made bricks and the machine pressure bricks?
- The density of hand-made is not enough, it's light, while the density of machine pressure is high, it's heavy, each has their own benefits
- Q:What refractory mortar is better if masonrying 4 meters height and 114 mm width of refractory brick
- Use high aluminum refractory cement!
- Q:cement concrete What kind of cement should be used to manufacture high temperature resistant Kang cement?
- Portland slag cement 325 or 425. Use phosphate cement or aluminate cement. Use portland cement. You can also use the fragment and power of waste refractory brick or fireclay brick or aluminous refractory brick.
- Q:What material is good of refractory bricks?
- It can also be divided into a variety of kinds, it mainly depends on where it is used, each has its own advantages, neutral three categories of refractory bricks have a variety of materials
- Q:What are required for high temperature refractory bricks?
- High temperature resistance, high pressure resistance
- Q:What are the hazards of solid clay bricks?
- According to incomplete statistics, China produces about 70000000 tons of standard coal per year of clay bricks.
- Q:Can you direct the clay brick walls embryo
- Times are different, where there is no modern calcination process. With glutinous rice water in the soil, but glue well, but there is no comparable with cement and other building materials. Not long, can not withstand weathering.
- Q:Are buildings allowed to use red bricks?
- Is the red brick with clay, shale, coal gangue as raw materials, crushing, mixing kneading with artificial or mechanical pressing, sintering and building bricks after drying at 900 centigrade temperature by oxidizing flame firing. Also called clay brick. Red brick technical specifications are generally from 75 to 100. Ordinary fired brick (red brick) is also called standard brick. The size is 240*115*53. (mm) red colour, sometimes dark. Ordinary clay brick has a certain strength and durability, but also because of its porous and has a certain insulation, heat insulation, sound insulation and other advantages. Therefore, it is suitable for wall materials and masonry columns, arches, chimneys, floors and foundations. Old buildings use it as building materials. Invented by the Romans, many of the remaining classical structures in Europe had red brick and brick roofs and walls.
- Q:How much is the silica powder in refractory bricks.
- It's not easy to construct, also need to consider the technical and economic indexes, DH3, 1 kg silica powder replaces 1 ~ 3 kg cement, which is the reason why silicon powder was not used and spreaded in concrete in past, choose some silica power fume. In general, with the smoke escaping by special capture device for collecting and processing To determine the mixing method of silica powder, when mixing silica powder, you should find out the optimal dosage in order to obtain the best results, as the study, the content is 5% ~ 30%, H, the mixing of super high strength concrete, use same amount of silicon powder to replace equal cement to main same fluidity, Microsilica or Silica Fume, it is mainly according to the design requirements, and does not reduce the amount of cement, sand and stone to adjust the optimal dosage of water reducer, when deciding the best mixing amount of silica fume, the concrete is too sticky, most use naphthalene water reducing agent.
- Q:What are the release agents of refractory bricks?
- Alkalinity, the production process of alkaline, acid and alkali resistant transparent instant thickening powder, you can adjust the proportion according to the cost and needs of quality, environmental protection: One: Add the preservative into water to mix, after soaking one hour, then mixing evenly the production ratio, and then add the super core release agent into water to mix, add flavor pigment masterbatch into water to mix with water mixing, ensure completely dissolved, then add the waste oil, falvor is appropriate amount= release agent. Two, the newest recipe of release agent super core release agent masterbatch, waste engine oil, water, instant acidproof and alkaliproof transparent thickening powder, wire drawing powder, preservative, flavor and pigment= release agent super core wire drawing powder with water mixing, it is the most newly developed special core masterbatch and engine oil of Chengdu Hengfeng Hongye detergent factory, and it doesn't contain toxic solvents, especially 1, it has the following features, after thickening more than half an hour or so, mix evenly is ok, in a few seconds will waste oil and alkali: 10% of waste engine oil, 20% of release agent core masterbatch, 88% of water, 500g instant acidproof alkaliproof transparent thickening powder, 80g wire drawing powder, 1g pigment and preservative and lubricating oil and industrial grease, these integrate with water.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range