General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What are the application of used refractory brick pieces?
- It can be produced into refractory bricks again, as long as the quality is good. It is much more cost-effective than buying Bayerite.
- Q:Would you please tell me how to use the simple method to identify shale brick, clay brick?
- Shale density is small, weigh in hand, feeling relatively light, clay brick is high density, relatively heavy.
- Q:Is the waste of the fire resistant hazardous waste?
- Can be recycled and reused.
- Q:does Kyrgyzstan have the refractory brick to build tunnel kiln, whose specifications are 390,235,11, 240,120,60.
- Domestic standard brick has no brick in this specification. only can be customised. Otherwise only have 230 * 65 * 114.
- Q:What is the material of refractory brick used in the high temperature zone of the kiln?
- The ordinary generally use clay high alumious fireclay brick. GB/T 3994-2005 insulating refractory brick. What with good material is high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick. GB/T 3995-2006, high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick , model A13, is made of aluminium oxide, A13 50U, senior heat insulatio brick B5
- Q:The foundation is made of Mu10, which is new clay brick and M7.5 cement mortar. What does it mean?
- Clearly pointed out that bricks are MU10's new clay bricks, cement mortar gradation is M7.5, according to this ratio to configure the construction
- Q:1200 degrees inside the furnace, lay a layer of refractory brick, what is the temperature outside?
- except refractory brick, refractories include refractory concrete (refractory cement+aggregate), fire-resistant insulating layer (refractory cement+vermiculite powder or refractory cement + diatomaceous earth) and so on.
- Q:Why should the clay bricks be watered first when they are building masonry walls?
- Sintered clay brick because there are a lot of capillary, in the dry state water absorption ability is very strong, if you don't use water, water in the mortar will soon be sucked out of the brick, mortar workability is reduced, operation is difficult to spread the real tile.
- Q:What is the main use of refractory brick?
- Refractory bricks are mostly used as furnace lining amd air heating furnace in high temperature industry Such as the iron and steel industry blast furnace, colored reverberatory furnace, converter
- Q:The furnace refractory bricks are burnt into ash, what material can resist higher temperature than the refractory brick
- To change a new one, it is a common way now, isn't it?
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range