IR cut PAL / NTSC Low Illumination analog cctv camera
• Introduce high-performance DIS sensor
• 1000TVL,image clear vivid
• Low-illumination,0.1Lux@(F1.2,AGC ON)
• Support IR-CUT•Support auto iris(AS-series only)
Applied for corridors,streets,department stores,halls,etc.
1000TVL Analog Camera
High-performance DIS sensor
Sensor:1280*960 PAL; 960*576
color:0.1Lux @(F1.2,AGC ON),0 Lux with IR
B/W:0.01Lux @(F1.2,AGC ON),0 Lux with IR
1/50(1/60)s to 1/100,000s
Professional lens 6mm @F2.0(3.6mm,8mm optional)
1Vp-p Composite Output(75Ω/BNC)
-10°C~60°C,Humidity 90% or less(non-condensing)
- Q:Monitor the camera's 4-way, 8-channel What does it mean! The
- 4 Road, 8 Road refers not to monitor the camera, but the number of hard disk recorders. 4-way hard disk video recorders can take up to 4 cameras, 8-way hard disk video recorders can take up to 8 cameras, in addition to 16, 24, 32 and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between a dome camera, a gun camera and a dome camera in security monitoring?
- Hemisphere is generally installed ceiling, the bolt is installed on the wall, whether with infrared light, the size of the lens according to the actual situation and customer requirements to consider. The dome can be rotated 360 degrees, set the preset position can be automatically cruise, you can automatically zoom to the center of the scene picture auto focus, keep the image clear, you can also manually focus.
- Q:What is the meaning of the high definition and standard definition of the surveillance camera?
- If the application in the video surveillance, according to the specific monitoring target to select the camera standard, high-definition camera video files generated by the large, the need for large-capacity storage media, of course, if the monitoring is relatively static target selection standard is enough , If it is to monitor the dynamic target that will consider the high-definition camera, or when the screen playback can not see the characteristics of moving targets. Specific issues specific treatment.
- Q:Test on camera delay problems
- Test the network infrared camera delay problem is very simple, only need to monitor the camera at high precision stopwatch, so that the reality of the image and display the image contrast, through multiple arrests we can calculate the IPC delay time.
- Q:Monitor the camera automatically zoom, electric zoom, manual zoom, zoom lens meaning and difference?
- In the surveillance camera, there is generally no automatic zoom, but there is auto focus, such functions generally appear in the integrated camera, the decoder sends a zoom signal to the camera, the camera to zoom work, zoom work is completed, then the image Is blurred, you need to focus, a lot of integrated camera with auto focus function, to complete this focus work. There are some high-end camera (mainly high-speed ball) with a trajectory function, which is set in advance camera rotation and zoom information, after this camera has been set in accordance with the set of good track non-stop tour, which can see Do automatic zoom.
- Q:What is the camera's shooting range? How much is the diameter?
- The lens used in the camera is similar to the SLR camera, and is arranged in the order of 2.8mm, 3.6mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 24mm and so on. The smaller the number of millimeters, the wider the picture taken by the lens, but the closer the distance is; the larger the number of millimeters, the narrower the screen taken by the surveillance camera, but the farther the distance is.
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring cameras CCD1 / 3 and 1/4?
- CCD chip has developed a variety of sizes: the current use of the majority of the chip 1/3 "and 1/4". In the purchase, especially when the camera angle is more stringent requirements, CCD target surface size, CCD and lens with the situation will directly affect the size of the field of view and image clarity. 1 inch - target size is wide 12.7mm * high 9.6mm, diagonal 16mm. 2/3 inch - target size is wide 8.8mm * high 6.6mm, diagonal 11mm. 1/2 inch - target size is wide 6.4mm * height 4.8mm, diagonal 8mm. 1/3 inch - target size is wide 4.8mm * high 3.6mm, diagonal 6mm. 1/4 inch - target size is wide 3.2mm * height 2.4mm, diagonal 4mm.
- Q:3.6mm and 6mm surveillance camera can see the screen angle is how much
- 3.6MM angle is generally about 87 degrees 6MM angle is 60 degrees. The scope of the monitoring is not the same, a clear distance is not the same, 3.6MM lens is generally the best clear distance of 7-8 m 6MM lens the best clear distance of 15 meters 3.6mm: 90 ° about 6mm: 60 ° 8mm: 45 ° about 12mm: 35 ° or so
- Q:How does the surveillance camera solve the backlight problem?
- First, adjust the orientation of the entrance camera equipment, try to avoid direct sunlight from the outside, to a large extent to improve the entrance of the backlight appearance. For example, the bank door equipment needs to monitor the staff to monitor the entry and exit personnel, if we will be facing the entrance of the camera equipment, you can encounter a more severe anti-light appearance, will cause the camera to monitor the screen black, can not see what photos, At this time, the engineers will monitor the entrance of the camera flip, so that the camera lens out of the network of personnel, which is better than the role of the camera on the entrance device, you can better deal with backlight problems.
- Q:How to install a camera at home, I can visit a website outside the home to monitor the situation?
- Second, through the camera with the client software landing: enter the user name password can be real-time monitoring of the camera screen.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range