IR cut PAL / NTSC Low Illumination analog cctv camera
• Introduce high-performance DIS sensor
• 1000TVL,image clear vivid
• Low-illumination,0.1Lux@(F1.2,AGC ON)
• Support IR-CUT•Support auto iris(AS-series only)
Applied for corridors,streets,department stores,halls,etc.
1000TVL Analog Camera
High-performance DIS sensor
Sensor:1280*960 PAL; 960*576
color:0.1Lux @(F1.2,AGC ON),0 Lux with IR
B/W:0.01Lux @(F1.2,AGC ON),0 Lux with IR
1/50(1/60)s to 1/100,000s
Professional lens 6mm @F2.0(3.6mm,8mm optional)
1Vp-p Composite Output(75Ω/BNC)
-10°C~60°C,Humidity 90% or less(non-condensing)
- Q:What is the 960h in the surveillance camera?
- 960H is a set of quasi-HD solutions defined and developed by Techwell and Sony, which incorporates Sony's new generation of 960H CCD Sensor and Effio solutions, and the DVR side uses Techwell's latest TW9960 analog quasi-HD A / D solution. 960H resolution of 960 * 576, relative to the traditional D1 (720 * 576) overall picture clarity (details) increased by 30%. For the original analog monitoring system to upgrade the upgrade, only the front-end camera and back-end storage replaced by 960H products, transmission part can continue to follow the original system coaxial cable, the system architecture and the original analog system basically unchanged, Engineering and users without the need for professional skills training can be the original D1 system upgrade to 960H quasi-HD, the overall increase in the screen 30% at the same time will not change the user's habits, suitable for limited budget but want to experience " User.
- Q:3 megapixel surveillance cameras store much day
- Monitor video 24 hours per channel per day Recording space size calculation formula:
- Q:Dahua monitor a single image upside down, the rest of the camera are good, how the matter, had been good!
- Do you mean that there is a monitor screen that is down?
- Q:How to use the network cable to connect the surveillance camera?
- 2, some camera is a digital camera, direct use of cable digital transmission of video, cameras and video recorders are connected through the network cable on the switch, are transmitted through the network video.
- Q:Monitor the flash indicator on the DVR panel
- General panel will have a hard disk indicator, if it has been flash, that the hard disk is working (video), on behalf of normal
- Q:Will monitor the camera should buy much. Room size of 8 meters 7 * 3 meters 3, is expected to use four camera monitoring head. Will the camera to buy much?
- Bar if it is a cash register, then you can choose to install a adjustable bolt, focal length adjustable.
- Q:What kind of surveillance camera is good for the hotel?
- Elevator: Suitable for use with some miniature cameras such as a flying saucer camera, or a small hemisphere. Installation is simple, the overall effect is beautiful
- Q:Is the camera pixel taller the better?
- But because of the current network bandwidth limitations, really very high physical pixels in the video screen may be cards, depending on your network. Now most of the camera on the market is 30W physical pixels, said hundreds of millions are blowing, a few can reach 130W physical pixels, but expensive, Logitech is currently the highest pixel is only 200W, so 800W, 500W those are Is interpolated, there is no practical significance.
- Q:Camera monitor the recorded file 1 hour how much G ah?
- 3600 seconds (per hour) * 24 hours (per day) * Rate (128kbps-8Mbps) / 8 (conversion of bytes and bits) / 1024 (converted to M) / 1024 (converted to G) ≈21G (bit rate is To 2Mbps for the column)
- Q:Monitor the image of the camera appeared black and white colorless situation, is this how is it?
- It is PAL is now a good point of hard disk video recorders like SNA-8116-S Shenzhen Shi are supporting a variety of standard format is that some of your camera is infrared? Infrared is not open if the night infrared light to open the image is black and white
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range