Features of Low Frequency Transformer EI Series
1. input:AC110V-250V 50-60Hz
2. Output:AC 3.0-800V
3. Modle:: EI series
4. CE,ROHS compliant, products are applying for CQC and ISO9001
Application of Low Frequency Transformer EI Series:
Home electronic appliances, communication instruments, medical apparatus, power tools, message armchairs and air-condition.
Common Electrical Paramenters
1. machine- inserted silicon steel with fire relardation
2. Flame Retardant Nylon Bobbin3
3. equipment: 3 EI type transformer lines, 4 sets of vacuum annealing furnaces
Normal EI Pin Transformer Specifications
All the output voltage and current are according to customers requirements.
- Q:How to use digital multimeter to detect the quality of 36 volt low voltage lighting transformer?
- The number of tables in this table is increasing when the table rings to show 1.Method 2 is only to measure the capacitance is good or bad, can not be measured capacity.
- Q:1000 square meters low voltage.36 volts lighting power supply with multiple transformers and wires
- You must know the quantity and power of the lamp to determine the transformer
- Q:Who knows how big transformers and lines the 36V transformer uses in lighting?
- How many transformers should be used in the lighting of the 36V transformer, which should be chosen according to the power required. The greater the load (power), the greater the power to select the transformer.
- Q:How is the lighting power of the 380V transformer calculated?
- With a light bulb with 4KVA load, the premise of the distance can be Mrs. face light bulb, dark can light the best load, 3KVA bulb brightness
- Q:Lighting, lights, transformers, bulb brightness is too low, what's the matter?
- Generally, the power of the transformer is the apparent power, and the light bulb is the active power, and the power matching is taken into account.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- An isolated transformer is a transformer that is electrically isolated from an input winding and an output winding. The isolated transformer is used to avoid accidental touching of the charged body at the same time, and the isolation of the transformer is to isolate the current of the former side winding coil.
- Q:Why is elevator lighting transformer installed?
- 9.4.5 well distribution shall comply with the following requirements:1 the elevator hoistway shall be dedicated to the elevator, and no equipment, cables and other devices related to the lift shall be installed in the hoistway.2 the well shall be provided with illumination, and the illumination shall not be less than 501x, and shall comply with the following requirements:
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- Applies to some requirements for safe voltage 24V - 36V lighting sites. Such as: basement, tunnel, dangerous goods warehouse and so on. Then there is the (mobile, temporary) safety lighting for the overhaul.
- Q:Why can't autotransformer be used as transformer for safety lighting?
- The transformer of the lighting circuit is a step-down transformer (general input 10kv., 220V). The first coil of the autotransformer is shared and connected together
- Q:Why the 21 lighting transformer must double winding type safety isolating transformers, prohibited the use of autotransformer.
- The self winding transformer is connected by all its windings, and depends on the position of the sliding contacts to change the magnitude of the voltage. Therefore, there is not only a magnetic connection between the primary winding of the autotransformer (the power circuit) and the two winding (the power supply circuit), but also the direct connection of the circuit. It forms a circuit with the earth, so it can not be used as the power source of the safety voltage
Our company adopts advanced equipment, sophisticated production process and rigorous testing methods to ensure products meet quality standards. Based on the policy of survival on quality, relying on the credibility of the business and development, we will satisfy each customer with good quality and perfect services. We also hope to join hands with colleagues around the world to develop and make progress together!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||18.00% North America
15.00% South America
13.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
3.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average