Order On-line Tracking
Insulating Glass is made up of two or more pieces of glass which are separated by metal frames, its edge is sealed with the glue by way of jointing and welding.
Features of Low-e Insulating Glass:
1. Heat preservation and energy conservation
2. Anti-frost and anti-dewing
3. Sound insulation
4. The aluminum bar is bent automatically. Automatic molecular-sieve filling system, vertical coupling and vertical automatic sealing can guarantee the production of high-quality insulating glass technically.
5. Compared with common insulating glass, the sealing is reliable for homogenous coating with no bulbs between the layers.
6. good appearance, good dew point
Specifications of Low-e Insulating Glass:
Applications of Low-e Insulating Glass:
Insulating Glass is mainly used as building glass in curtain wall, glass doors and windows, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||Southeast Asia; Mid-East; Africa|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|