Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering Low Carbon Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars for Bults and Nults at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
1. Low Carbon Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars for Bults and Nultsis mostly used for straight bundles supply, and used for steel, bolts and various mechanical parts. While the bigger round bar, or more than 25mm hot rolled bar, is mainly for the manufacture of mechanical parts or for seamless steel billet.
2. Low Carbon Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars for Bults and Nultsis used in construction and a large number of architectural and engineering structures.
3. Besides, we can supply some especial material steel round bar that can be used for main shaft of steamer, hummer shank, with big section and supper force.
OKorder's Low Carbon Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars for Bults and Nults are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
1. The steel in which the main interstitial alloying constituent is carbon in the range of 0.12–2.0%.
2. As the carbon percentage content rises, steel has the ability to become harder and stronger through heat treating; however it becomes less ductile.
3. Regardless of the heat treatment, higher carbon content reduces weld ability. In carbon steels, the higher carbon content lowers the melting point
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Specifications of Low Carbon Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars for Bults and Nults
1. Grade: Q195, Q235, A36, SS400, Q345
2. Material: Mild carbon steel
3. Diameter: 8mm-150mm
4. Length: 6m, 9m, 12m
5. Quenching methods: oil quenching, air cooling or salt bath quenching
6. Heat treatment: Isothermal annealing temperature is 800~880 °C, with 10~20 °C, the furnace cooling to about 600 °C
Packaging & Delivery of Low Carbon Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars for Bults and Nults
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: The price invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
Quality Assurance of Low Carbon Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars for Bults and Nults
1. We will strictly inspect our production that we sold according to the customer’s request.
2. Quality should be in conformity with the specification of the manufacturer. Quantity and packing conditions should be in conformity with the term in the contract.
3. Should the packing found damaged, the buyer has the right to claim to the seller.
Q1: Can fit in the containers of 20fts the steel beams of 6M?
A1: No proble, we can put them into the containers in the form sideling.
Q2: The products are invoicing on theoritical weight or on actual weight?
A2: We can do it in both manners, according to the customers' request.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|