Wood carton box:10pcs/carton wooden pallet:544pcs/pallet
15 Days deposit
manufacture low apparent porosity mullite insulating fire brick for heating furnace
Low apparent porosity mullite insulating fire brick for heating furnace is a kind of insulation refractory product taking mullite as main raw materials.It enjoys high temperature resistance, high strength, nd low thermal conductivity. Besides, it can directly contact the flame, and can be used in lining of a variety of industrial furnaces.
1.Low density High purity
2.Low iron Low thermal conductivity
3.Excellent thermal shock resistance
1.Glass industries iron & steel industries
2.Ceramics industries non-ferrous metals industries
3.Electrolytic Aluminum industries power generation industries
4.Heat surface fireproof lining other fire-proof back lining
Index of refractory Mullite lightweight brick
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- Performance comparisonWe used chemical method to produce a microcrystalline structure, excellent thermal stability, temperature exceeds the 300~400. C.The small fiber diameter uniform, slag ball trace, bulk density for 1/2~1/3 products.The large amount of fiber products, high porosity, low coefficient of heat conductivity.It has large surface area, is the ideal material for high temperature catalytic carrier.
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- In the presence of excess EDTA in the acidic medium, the aluminum is complexed with EDTA, and the remaining EDTA is complexed with lead salt, and then the EDTA complexed with aluminum is replaced by sodium fluoride, and the lead salt is substituted...
- Q:Mullite brick
- High alumina refractory with crystalline mullite (3Al2O3, 2SiO2) as the main crystal phase. General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Tiles are called floor tiles, floor tiles, polished tiles and glazed tiles are glazed tiles, bricks are samples of all kinds of tiles, ceramic tiles will be placed in the tile shop, tiles are also divided into outer wall tiles and inner wall tiles, modern brick and antique brick
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Quality solutionsMullite brick:With mullite as main crystalline phase of high alumina refractory products. Mullite bricks containing Al2O3 64%~75%, refractoriness >1790? C, normal temperature compressive strength 70~260MPa, softening the starting point for 1600~1700 degrees. The manufacturing method for casting and sintering process.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks?
- The construction is superior, the light insulating brick has good machinability, and the construction is convenient and simple, and the labor intensity can be reduced, the construction efficiency can be improved, and the construction period can be shortened. The price is determined by the choice of material and volume density, from several hundred to 5000 yuan, mainly with the choice of material
- Q:What are the properties of corundum mullite
- Lightweight materials have uniform internal structure, high compressive strength, corrosion resistance, heat shock resistance, oxidation resistance, high temperature and low thermal conductivity.
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- In many architectural design, high-rise fire rating is placed in the important position of the topic, especially when the floor height is more than 20 layers, we have more stringent requirements for the choice of fire resistant materials. The building wall, kitchen flue, boiler flue, flammable zone must use a firewall barrier, in many refractory refractory brick is the product of choice for fire resistance of refractory brick masonry is more stable.
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- Mullite is formed by the reaction of alumina with silica. The main difference between him and alumina is that:Hardness: alumina is harder than mullite, but two are tough enough, and are not easy to break.Corrosion resistance: mullite acid is not alkali resistant. Alpha alumina ceramic acid, alkali resistance - for floor tiles, alumina corrosion resistance is too high, unnecessary.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range