Wood carton box:10pcs/carton wooden pallet:544pcs/pallet
15 Days deposit
manufacture low apparent porosity mullite insulating fire brick for heating furnace
Low apparent porosity mullite insulating fire brick for heating furnace is a kind of insulation refractory product taking mullite as main raw materials.It enjoys high temperature resistance, high strength, nd low thermal conductivity. Besides, it can directly contact the flame, and can be used in lining of a variety of industrial furnaces.
1.Low density High purity
2.Low iron Low thermal conductivity
3.Excellent thermal shock resistance
1.Glass industries iron & steel industries
2.Ceramics industries non-ferrous metals industries
3.Electrolytic Aluminum industries power generation industries
4.Heat surface fireproof lining other fire-proof back lining
Index of refractory Mullite lightweight brick
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks?
- The refractory insulating brick generally refers to light brick, normal furnace lining are using this brick kiln will not increase the weight, and good heat insulation effect and ordinary insulating brick production are made of clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating firebrick, diatomite insulating refractory brick, the use of light heat insulation brick can increase the use of space, and good insulation effect
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- Mullite is formed by the reaction of alumina with silica. The main difference between him and alumina is that:Hardness: alumina is harder than mullite, but two are tough enough, and are not easy to break.Corrosion resistance: mullite acid is not alkali resistant. Alpha alumina ceramic acid, alkali resistance - for floor tiles, alumina corrosion resistance is too high, unnecessary.
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- Under strong alkaline conditions, aluminum is separated from other metal ions by the amphoteric nature of aluminum.
- Q:What are the properties of corundum mullite
- Heavy material has good compactness, high compressive strength, resistance to various corrosive gases, good thermal shock resistance, good thermal conductivity and wear resistance.
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Mullite (3Al2O3 - 2SiO2) high alumina refractory materials as the main crystal phase. The general alumina content in 65% ~ 75%. In addition to mineral composition of mullite, alumina containing low also contain a small amount of glass phase and cristobalite; alumina containing high also contain a small amount of corundum.
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- Refractory bricks used in the firewall, the first choice of national standard model, its size is 230mmx114mmx65mm, model T-3, component 3.5-3.7kg, and sometimes will use refractory bricks, seven separately to make up for the effect. Refractory brick in masonry usually fireclay, refractory soil adhesion is very strong, and has a certain degree of refractory refractory, so was widely used in refractory masonry, in building fire protection requirements if the fire rating is high, to the selection of refractory masonry cement, refractory cement refractoriness of fireclay than about 500 DEG C high.
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- PMF (polycrystalline mullite fiber) is an international super light resistant high temperature heat insulation material of the latest, it consists of mullite micro crystal which integrates crystal and fiber materials properties in one, has an excellent thermal stability, temperature 1500, melting point 1840, the thermal conductivity of refractory brick is a traditional 1/6, bulk only the 1/25 is the ideal material for high temperature furnace energy saving.
- Q:(refractory castable, silicon carbide brick, mullite bricks etc.) do testing should be commissioned by the project? What are the specific qualification standards? Thank you
- If there is no mark, ask the laboratory of the production factory to analyze any chemical or physical items. Or, check the national standard, the national standard has the basic requirements of the physical indicators
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Wall tiles and floor tiles are collectively referred to as ceramic tile flooring
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range