Wood carton box:10pcs/carton wooden pallet:544pcs/pallet
15 Days deposit
manufacture low apparent porosity mullite insulating fire brick for heating furnace
Low apparent porosity mullite insulating fire brick for heating furnace is a kind of insulation refractory product taking mullite as main raw materials.It enjoys high temperature resistance, high strength, nd low thermal conductivity. Besides, it can directly contact the flame, and can be used in lining of a variety of industrial furnaces.
1.Low density High purity
2.Low iron Low thermal conductivity
3.Excellent thermal shock resistance
1.Glass industries iron & steel industries
2.Ceramics industries non-ferrous metals industries
3.Electrolytic Aluminum industries power generation industries
4.Heat surface fireproof lining other fire-proof back lining
Index of refractory Mullite lightweight brick
- Q:What is the difference between mullite ceramics and alumina ceramics? Can you tell me something to do with floor tiles?
- Mullite is formed by the reaction of alumina with silica. The main difference between him and alumina is that:Hardness: alumina is harder than mullite, but two are tough enough, and are not easy to break.Corrosion resistance: mullite acid is not alkali resistant. Alpha alumina ceramic acid, alkali resistance - for floor tiles, alumina corrosion resistance is too high, unnecessary.
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- In the presence of excess EDTA in the acidic medium, the aluminum is complexed with EDTA, and the remaining EDTA is complexed with lead salt, and then the EDTA complexed with aluminum is replaced by sodium fluoride, and the lead salt is substituted...
- Q:Aluminum content 38, silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- When the bricks are below Al2O3 71.8%, the base of the composition is mullite and SiO2, such as grade LZ-48 bricks. Because it contains a large number of SiO2 formed in the liquid phase under high temperature is 20% ~ 30%; brick in Al2O3 more than 71.8%, the excess Al2O3 formed corundum crystal under high temperature, while generating 2 high temperature phase, eutectic temperature rise by the low content of Al2O3 brick 1595 C to 1840 C, such as grade LZ-75 brick. In fact, it is impossible to produce a complete phase equilibrium in the process of production, but the glass phase is very small, and there is no more than 10% in the partial gap of the Yu Jing phase
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Quality solutionsMullite brick:With mullite as main crystalline phase of high alumina refractory products. Mullite bricks containing Al2O3 64%~75%, refractoriness >1790? C, normal temperature compressive strength 70~260MPa, softening the starting point for 1600~1700 degrees. The manufacturing method for casting and sintering process.
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- In many architectural design, high-rise fire rating is placed in the important position of the topic, especially when the floor height is more than 20 layers, we have more stringent requirements for the choice of fire resistant materials. The building wall, kitchen flue, boiler flue, flammable zone must use a firewall barrier, in many refractory refractory brick is the product of choice for fire resistance of refractory brick masonry is more stable.
- Q:What are the varieties of polycrystalline mullite?
- Performance comparisonWe used chemical method to produce a microcrystalline structure, excellent thermal stability, temperature exceeds the 300~400. C.The small fiber diameter uniform, slag ball trace, bulk density for 1/2~1/3 products.The large amount of fiber products, high porosity, low coefficient of heat conductivity.It has large surface area, is the ideal material for high temperature catalytic carrier.
- Q:(refractory castable, silicon carbide brick, mullite bricks etc.) do testing should be commissioned by the project? What are the specific qualification standards? Thank you
- Is there a mark on the contract? Mark the items as required by the contract.
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Tiles are called floor tiles, floor tiles, polished tiles and glazed tiles are glazed tiles, bricks are samples of all kinds of tiles, ceramic tiles will be placed in the tile shop, tiles are also divided into outer wall tiles and inner wall tiles, modern brick and antique brick
- Q:Mullite brick
- Mainly used for hot blast stove of blast furnace and furnace bottom and furnace, glass furnace regenerator, sintering kiln, petroleum cracking dead lining system.
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- High alumina refractory with crystalline mullite (3Al2O3, 2SiO2) as the main crystal phase.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range