Feature: Truck Crane
Application: construction building/factory lifting/transport/ship yard
Rated Loading Capacity: 14000kgs
Rated Lifting Moment: 35t.m
Max. Lifting Load: 14000kgs
Max. Lifting Height: 18m
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Model Number: SQ1404
Warranty: one year
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||neutral packing/container ship /ro-ro ship|
1,Operating by Control Remoto
2,The origin, quality assurance
3,High quality after sale service
Main Specification For Crane14 TON
Max.Flow of Hydraulic System
Rated Pressure of Hydraulic System
Number of Booms
Oil Tank Capacity
Technical Parameter of Dongfeng Brand DFD5251JSQ Truck mounted Crane
TRUCK MOUNTED CRANE
DONGFENG MOTOR CO.,LTD
B190 33,B210 33
FRONT WHEEL BASE
REAL WHEEL BASE
- Q:When would machinery be considered old and obsolete?
- Something is only obsolete when you no longer have a use for it. As long as everything is in safe, working order and performs a useful function, it is not obselete. For woodworking, I still use large wooden clamps with wooden screws. They've gotta be like 30 years old, but they do exactly what I need them to do. If I got a strong, metal clamp, then the wooden one would be obsolete. Only replace what you need to replace.
- Q:what is this contruction machinery called?
- Can you be a little more specific ? There are two yellow machines on the right. One is a man lift and the other is a mixing hopper of some kind. The green piece of equipment is some kind of auger that looks like it may be for dispensing some kind of material. The white piece of machinery with the bucket loader under the hopper is called a BobCat. Some of these machines do not look familiar as being used here in the US. The photos are showing how the company's drive hubs are being used in different situations. I don't see that they describe the different pieces of equipment. Sorry I couldn't help more.
- Q:What kind of machinery do you wish you were allowed to operate on medication?
- A Sherman tank in Iraq!!
- Q:Why are most Communist coat of arms depicting machinery?
- Q:How is cantilever technology used in heavy machinery?
- anytime the load is extended out from beyond the structure, for example: 1 container cranes 2 shiploaders 3 ship unloaders 4 building a bridge over empty space (river, gully, road, railways) from both sides, especially evidenced in fixed stay bridges where the next segment is attached to the previous construction although the shooting bridge takes some of the loads 5 diving board at a pool
- Q:What are the large machinery in the construction project?
- The earthmoving machinery such as bulldozers (can be divided into wheel bulldozer bulldozer and scraper (), can be divided into crawler scraper, tire scraper and towed scraper loader (), can be divided into wheel loaders and crawler loaders and graders (also divided into motor grader and towed grader), transport vehicle (also can be divided into single shaft and double vehicle traction transport vehicle), flat car and truck etc..
- Q:Causes of unemployment in agriculture during the 19th century due to new technology and machinery?
- Rightio, well, there were the Lowell Mills, which, though gave way to more jobs and actually gave women a role in the workforce, took away the jobs of seamstresses and such, and also took away the at home job of people who simply made their own clothes, because it made it cheaper to just buy mass produced clothes. Your cheaper food claim is inaccurate, actually, because though imported food was cheaper, it was no longer cheaper with the protective tariffs we imposed on it, so that we would buy local food as opposed to foreign goods.
- Q:Is it available to rent machinery from 18 years old in the US?
- It may possibly refer to similar laws that prohibit underage employees from operating certain pieces of equipment in their employment. Not to say that these are machines that one would rent, but I know that underage persons may not operate powered shopping cart pushers or trash and paper compactors. Equipment that one would rent, such as chain saws and circular saws or compressors can be dangerous in the hands of a young person or anyone unaccustomed to their use.
- Q:methods of attaching condition monitoring of machinery?
- Your question is too vague to even attempt an answer. What type of machinery are you monitoring? What parameters of said machinery do you want to monitor - temperature, broken tool, air hydraulic pressure, motor current, vibration...etc., on and on. Please clarify what you are asking so that we can attempt to give you a reasonable answer.
- Q:What are the differences between diesel engines used in construction machinery and diesel engines for automobiles?
- The basic structure is the same. But for the requirements of the diesel engine is not the same, such as: the car is used to determine the maximum power in 15 minutes, while the construction machinery is the maximum power at 1 or 12 hours. That is to say, with the operation of automobile engine allows the maximum power of 15 minutes of continuous; and construction machinery allowed the maximum power of 1 hours of continuous operation. The calibration of automotive engine power is high, such as: YC6105Q, the car is 105KW/2800 rpm. As a mechanical engineering at YC6105G, 1 hours power at 81KW/2300 rpm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range