1.Structure of Looped Tie Wire Description：
Loop tie wire is easy-to-use twist wire tie. PVC coating will not crack, chip or scratch off when tying; meantime this coating provides protection against rust and corrosion. Fine grains, adjust, eliminate defects than ordinary black iron wire is more soft, better flexibility, softness and uniform, consistent color is mainly used in construction mining chemical welding net hangers rework after annealed wire become soft, flexible, construction tie wire binding reinforcement effect more.
Loop tie wire is widely used for tying and support of plants in gardens or other binding uses, such as tying of sacks and other bagging. This kind of wire is also widely used in securing the position of reinforcing bars during concrete placement.
2.Main Features of Looped Tie Wire：
• Use widely
3. Looped Tie Wire Images
4.Looped Tie Wire Specification
SWG in mm
BWG in mm
In Metric System mm
23# to 34# also available for galvanized iron wire.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
As a professional manufacture with many years of experiences, we have advanced facilities for production, and most of the products, like Loop tie wire. Annually more than 10000 tons wires and wire mesh are exported to markets all over the world. Different kinds of wires and mesh are available according to customer’s requirements.
②what is the Main Export Markets of our Black Annealed Iron Wire?
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of Loop tie wire within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 20 working days can be served.
- Q:appliance cord hastwo black wires....?
- DONT HOOK IT BACK UP The cord you have is the wrong cord It is missing the ground and it sounds like it is the wrong size wire Sounds like you have a lampcord Where does the cord come from ? A box in the wall? From the floor?
- Q:Is this wire good for Guitar Wiring?
- Given okorder.com/ I hope this will help with your decision. Good luck!
- Q:99 4 runner a/f sensor wiring diagram?
- Why do u want to know what wires go to the sensor? If you have a code for the a/f sensor..99 % of the time it is an open in the sensor itself. On rare occasion there are others like a chewed wire by a rodent. But I would just recommend replacing the a/f sensor. And i u were to follow the wires from the male connector they would lead you to a big wire harness that basically just all ends up at the ECU. Just in case u wanted to know.
- Q:car audio. remote wire?
- ok hopefully you have a test light. take your test light and put in into a wire under your dash and see if the light comes on. if it does not turn your truck till it's in the run possition and see if the light come on. if it does tap into that wire for the amp turn on. remember you want no power when the truck is off and power when it's on or your battery will go dead when the truck sits! the red is battery the yellow is a key on power wire(you can use that one for the amp turn on if you wanted) and the black is ground.
- Q:how do i know what kind of wiring kit to buy for my subwoofers?
- by wiring kit do you mean the amps power kit? some of which will include speaker wire for the subs anyway usually your amp will come with instructions that tell you what the minimum gauge is the amp will accept for power, this is the gauge power and ground cable you will want to get maximum power to the amp and to prevent overheating issues, typically amps under 400 watts rms power will do fine with 8 gauge, amps 400-1000 rms will use 4 gauge and 1000+ will use 2/0 gauge wire, for the subwoofer speaker wire you can never go too big gauge only too small, a kicker 12 gauge speaker wire will work for almost any application
- Q:Shed/ Outdoor Wiring Problem?
- Oh Abdullah, instead read Alexander Pope's An Essay on Criticism, and read slowly the lines a little learning is a dangerous thing and fools rush in where angels fear to tread, then go find someone a little less hyper and a little less dangerous to help, or else somebody's going to get hurt!
- Q:How do you solder wires together?
- really pretty simple.you can buy a cheap soldering iron for about eight bucks at walmart that comes with solder.plug the iron in and let it heat for about four to five minutes.while waiting on it to heat up twist the wires together.once the iron is hot put it on the wires and heat them for about thirty seconds.once they are hot put the solder on the wires and it will start to melt .use they iron to spread the solder over wires.it will be bonded and your ready to go.
- Q:how do I identify the neutral wire?
- You can test it with a voltmeter to something that is grounded like a metal water pipe. One wire will have 115 to 120 volts to ground (the hot wire) and the other will be 0 volts (the neutral). You may need one long piece of wire to reach from the water line to where you are testing the wires. Another way is to use a non-contact voltage tester. It will glow when it is next to the hot wire but not when it is next to the neutral. You can get them at a building supply or hardware store for about $10. I prefer the first method because it is more sure but the second one is easier. There is no positive or negative on AC wiring.
- Q:can you use power as a grounding wire?
- 0 gauge? you probably have 14 awg, and yes, you can cut off a piece and use it as the ground strap, but you would be better off to use an actual ground wire, because later on if someone goes to work on that outlet they could miswire the new one. EDIT whoops, just saw the category, i saw this question on the main page, i was thinking home AC...not car audio, my bad.
- Q:color code for wires in a 2000 ford explorer?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: color code for wires in a 2000 ford explorer? do you match positives and negatives or positives and positives when wiring a car stereo
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range