1.Structure of Looped Tie Wire Description：
Loop tie wire is easy-to-use twist wire tie. PVC coating will not crack, chip or scratch off when tying; meantime this coating provides protection against rust and corrosion. Fine grains, adjust, eliminate defects than ordinary black iron wire is more soft, better flexibility, softness and uniform, consistent color is mainly used in construction mining chemical welding net hangers rework after annealed wire become soft, flexible, construction tie wire binding reinforcement effect more.
Loop tie wire is widely used for tying and support of plants in gardens or other binding uses, such as tying of sacks and other bagging. This kind of wire is also widely used in securing the position of reinforcing bars during concrete placement.
2.Main Features of Looped Tie Wire：
• Use widely
3. Looped Tie Wire Images
4.Looped Tie Wire Specification
SWG in mm
BWG in mm
In Metric System mm
23# to 34# also available for galvanized iron wire.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
As a professional manufacture with many years of experiences, we have advanced facilities for production, and most of the products, like Loop tie wire. Annually more than 10000 tons wires and wire mesh are exported to markets all over the world. Different kinds of wires and mesh are available according to customer’s requirements.
②what is the Main Export Markets of our Black Annealed Iron Wire?
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of Loop tie wire within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 20 working days can be served.
- Q:Bathroom Exhaust Fan Wiring?
- Blue, black, and red are all hot wires. Just attach each hot wire and its corresponding white wire to each switches black hot wire and white wire. When finished each switch will turn on the heater, light, or fan.
- Q:Nowhere to connect stock orange/black wire (Illumination wire)?
- they are there merely in the adventure that your automobile has a characteristic to dim upload-ons. you dont want them connect them everywhere in maximum circumstances, thy are in basic terms a luxury in the adventure that your automobile has that characteristic.
- Q:6000+ heat sinc wires?
- Yes, the fan on your heat sink has a fourth wire that..............(tune back in tommorrow folks, for the conclusion), (sorry, somebody's telling jokes over here!) The fourth wire is a Speed control wire. The first wire,(Red), is 12VDC,(power), the second,(Black), is the ground, should be a Blue wire, for rpm sensor, and the fourth,(color codes vary), is the wire that the BIOS uses to speed the fan up when the temp of the cpu raises, slows the fan down, when it isn't used as hard. Temp of the cpu, is found through one of it's pins on the bottom of it.
- Q:Explanation for insulated wire.?
- The insulation around the wire prevents the flow of current between wires, (shorting out the coil). It has no effect on the magnetic field created by the flow of current in the wires. If you tried uninsulated wire, you wouldn't have much of a field, as the current path would be short, direct from one end of the coil to the other with no 'turns` at all.
- Q:Help with trailer wiring (4 wire)?
- assuming it was working ok before....... funky symptoms like that (where you can't imagine the circuit that would make 'em behave like that) almost always turn out to be a weak ground -- like the ground is ok for turn signals because only one side is on at a time, but when you demand enough current to light up both sides, it just ain't happening. you can rule out a ground issue between the vehicle and trailer by hooking a jumper cable between the frames. if that don't produce a change, then run an oversized wire from the fixture direct to the connector.
- Q:no power to brown wire?
- press the pedal to the metal.
- Q:Automotive off road lights wiring?
- For okorder.com/... Wiring gauge always specifies the diameter of the WIRING not the insulation, since the insulation thickness can vary. You would have to strip the wire and measure the bare wire with a gauge. You can also look at the printing on the insulation for the gauge. Look for something like AWG 14 etc. You can buy a standalone headlight harness that contains the relay and wiring for aftermarket lights. I would recommend running both positive and negative wires all the way to the battery for maximum current.
- Q:Help with car amplifier wiring?
- Wire okorder.com with free shipping Goodluck
- Q:Spark Plug Wires?
- The best plug wires are the ones with the least ohms per foot... MSD 8.5mm wires has about 40 ohms per foot and thats about the lowest you will find w/o getting into solid core race wires (not good on OEM cars with EFI, car radios, etc) All of your stock type wires, parts store replacement wires, etc will have between 1,500 and 3,500 ohms per foot
- Q:What type of wire to make wire rings?
- There okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range