Construction Machinery CDM858(1) features:
Powerful CUMMINS Engine
Standard Pilot Control
Standard AC Cabin
Variety with Attachment
Original USA Cummins QSB6.7-C220 engine --Euro ⅢA/EPA Ⅲ brings great power with low fuel-consumption.
Electro-hydraulic ZF transmission with four forward speeds & three reverse and ZF wet-brake axles.
KD key:When load is high，The Operator only need to press KD key to shift from second gear to first gear,Which raise the efficiency and shorten the working time.
Wet multiple disc brake and full-hydraulic wet braking system.
Bucket Capacity (m3)
Hydraulic Load Sensing System
Travel Speeds (km/h):
Model of Implement Pump
Pilot Control System Pressure(MPa)
Hydraulic Cycle Time, Rated Load in Bucket(in second):
Single-stage, Single-turbine, 3-element
Countershaft Powershift Transmission
Pressure of Transmission(MPa)
Battery (2 in series)(Ah)
Spiral Bevel, 1-stage Reduction
Service Refill Capacity
23.5-25 L-3 16PR TT
Full Hydraulic Wet-discs Brake
Setting Pressure (MPa)
Hydraulic Actuated Drum Brake
Front Axle(L) /Rear Axle(L)
Hydraulic Actuated Drum Brake
Air Conditioning System
- Q:What is the risk of using Window 7 loader and Window 7 activation?
- No risk at all. It become Genuine Windows 7. It can update and like a REAL WINDOWS 7..
- Q:is there a job in Mafia Wars that lets out the track loader?
- Yes, there's a new job tier in Cuba. Track loader is a loot item for one of them (just hover the yellow icons to know which one). The other one is the Canonazo (weapon 42 att 22 def).
- Q:CAT Loader proof of ownership!?!?
- you still need a registration for it take your serial no to any cat dealer he will run a back ground check on it for free. If the number comes back as stolen or a bank is looking for it the will tell you. In some states like co. you will need to license it.After all is said and done go to the transportation dept. and get your paper work done
- Q:What is the tire pressure for the loaders 30 and 50?
- The 30501 kind, front wheel 3.5 to 4, rear wheel 3 to 3.5, loading thing is not the same, heavy thing is bigger, air pressure is big, run empty car top
- Q:First you free loading
- 3 windshield wiper and washing check / wiper position / wear check;4. Visually inspect the outside of the body, the body under the protection of parts, pipes / hoses (exhaust - fuel lines - brake lines), rubber parts (dust cover, bushings, bushings, etc.) status;5, visual inspection of various control belt conditions;
- Q:Lee Loader Reloading Question? 7.7 jap?
- I believe that since the Lee Loader only neck sizes the case, you could maybe use a .303 die. However, the Lee Loader makes no provision for trimming your cases, and when neck sizing you may experience problems with chambering. Particularly in different rifles of the same caliber. Many get dies from lee, for a press, that allows them to trim 30.06 brass, then reform it for the Jap. I think in the long run, reloading with a press will prove a better solution to your problem.
- Q:Soft Towels in Front Loader machine?
- I got a front loader and put one and one half capfuls of liquid softener in the appropriate compartment( which isn't much) and then I use one half (or reuse) a fabric softener sheet in the dryer. Now my towels come out great. Otherwise I had to use more liquid than the manufacturer called for.
- Q:boot loader...help?
- Just a note, Your code will have to be pure for the hardware you are planning to run it on for instance. If your VB uses a GUI which relies on windows DLLs then windows NEEDs to be running or your code will fail. You may think this is simple BUT you must remember that if your code is the first thing to run on a computer there will be NO drivers loaded/running, NO DLL's, DOS will NOT be running either so any system calls will fail! Your only options are to use lowlevel calls to hardware directly or bios calls (if available) You will also need to ensure your compiler/linker does not link any libraries which require other code loaded into memory! printf will proberbly NOT work unless you have a library which codes printf as a routine which directly talks to the Graphics Chips/Card/GPU Have fun.
- Q:hey what is adobe gamma loader.how to remove it from start up?
- Adobe Gamma installs with Adobe Photoshop. You can use it to calibrate your monitor at the system level and to create an ICC (International Color Consortium) profile that describes how your monitor reproduces color. Any application that uses ICC profiles can use this profile. However, if you don't have Photoshop installed then there is a strong possibility that Adobe Gamma Loader is some kind of malware. To be sure, download and run a spyware scanner like Ad-Aware, SpyBots, or Windows Defender.
- Q:How are excavators and loaders used on an oil drilling rig?
- A drilling rig requires a level pad. Elevations are established. The loader typically throws dirt around to level the pad. The excavator typically does embankments, digs trenches for pipes and unloads trucks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range