Construction Machinery CDM856(4) features:
Powerful DF CUMMINS Engine
Lonking or ZF Axles
Standard Pilot Control
Standard AC，ROPS&FOPS Cabin
Variety with Attachment
Bucket Capacity (m3)
Hydraulic Load Sensing System
Travel Speeds (km/h):
Model of Implement Pump
DF CUMMINS 6CTAA8.3-C215
Pilot Control System Pressure(MPa)
Hydraulic Cycle Time, Rated Load in Bucket(In Second):
Single-stage, Single-turbine, 3-element
Countershaft Powershift Transmission
Battery (2 in series)(Ah)
Pressure of Transmission(MPa)
Spiral Bevel, 1-stage Reduction
Service Refill Capacity
23.5-25 L-3 16PR TT
Duo Circuit Caliper,Dry Brake
Setting Pressure (MPa)
Front Axle(L) /Rear Axle(L)
Hydraulic Actuated Drum Brake
Air Conditioning System
Hydraulic Actuated Drum Brake
- Q:Unbuntu 7.10 install did not install a grubb loader?
- Where did you tell it to load the boot loader, you should have chosen the master boot record, if not your machine can't see grub. Do a re-install, ask for a clean install over this one, select mbr when requested.
- Q:Windows Vista boot loader?
- my advice dont use vista
- Q:why don't my usb loader load all my wii games?
- Not all games use the same loaders. Try Configureable USB Loader
- Q:IH 444 tractor loader?
- check with this dealer arnolds equipment in Kimball,MN they have alot of IH Equipment and have dealerships all over MN, Schwartz Loaders are a possibility Hiniker is a another
- Q:what would cause a loss of lifting power of a front-end loader?
- It would be one of a few things. Clogged hydraulic filters Low on hydraulic fluid Hydraulic cylinders on loader arms getting weak, (does not commonly happen to both cylinders at the same time) Hydraulic pump worn out.
- Q:Windows boot loader problem?
- the hard way: learn to use bcdedit on the command line to manually edit the boot table.
- Q:How much recoil would a 7 1/2 lb pump 12 gauge have compared to a 20 gauge auto-loader ?
- 20 Ga. auto-loader is going to have much less recoil (in your example 1). I would say the 12G is going to have a felt or perceived recoil in the 3 or 4 range. My dad gave me an Ithaca Featherlight 12 ga. which is about 7 pounds. It has a strong, sharp kick, while my old (pump) 20 is hardly noticeable after firing the 12 at the range. Many factors go into determining how much recoil is too much. I weigh 230 pounds, and the 12, while stronger than the 20 doesn't bother me. My wife (1/2 my size) hates the 12 passionately.
- Q:Which type of washing machine do you think performs better? Front or Top loaders??
- I was like you until recently, couldn't decide between top or front loader. I ended up getting a front loader haven't looked back. It's a beauty! Washes extremely well doesn't use much water. It is a 7kg, plenty big enough but I would have preferred a faster spin speed than 800rpm I do advise getting a machine that measures the amount of water required for the load. I will never go back to a top loader. All the best!!!
- Q:my laundry smells musty when i take it out of the front loader machine i have, how do i get rid of that smell?
- Try throwing some white vinegar in with your next load of clothes, that will help get the musty smell out of the washer. My best friend has a front loader that she loves, but she has the musty smell problem too. She started leaving the door open a little bit to let the inside dry out and that took care of the problem Forgot to add- don't use the vinegar if you use baking soda based detergent...ever see the model of a volcano that used baking soda and vinegar? I had foam coming up through the bathroom sink when I made that mistake!
- Q:Where can I buy a sig sauer speed loader for a 226 15 rd clips?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range