Construction Machinery CDM835 (1) features:
Powerful Famous Engine
Hydraulic Transmission & Torque Converter
Standard Pilot Control
Standard AC，ROPS&FOPS Cabin
Variety with Attachment
Adopt worldwide top Weichai Deutz or DF Cummins engine ,Which provide strong power,high working efficiency and reliability.
DF Cummins engine measures up to EuroⅡ emission standard.
Configure transmissions and axles designed and produced by Lonking proprietary technologies with high reliability and strong heavy-load adaptive ability.
Full hydraulic power steering system with flow load-sensing，Single joystick controlling single pump shunt working hydraulic system，Together with boom lifting limitation & bucket auto-balancing function.
Spacious ROPS/FOPS cabin.
Bucket Capacity (m3)
Hydraulic Load Sensing System
Travel Speeds (km/h):
Model of Working Pump
WP6G140E22\ DF CUMMINS 6BTAA5.9-C130
Pilot Control System Pressure (MPa)
Hydraulic Cycle Time, Rated Load in Bucket(In second):
Single-stage, Single-turbine, 3-element
Countershaft Powershift Transmission
Battery (2 in series)(Ah)
Pressure of Transmission(MPa)
Spiral Bevel, 1-stage Reduction
Service Refill Capacity
17.5-25 L-3 12PR TT
Single Circuit Caliper,Dry Brake
Setting Pressure (MPa)
Front Axle(L) /Rear Axle(L)
Flexible Shaft Controlled Caliper
Air Conditioning System
Flexible Shaft Controlled Caliper
- Q:looking for a reasonable quote on a Markwell arms .45 cal. muzzle loader.The model # is13843 made in Spain?
- Those Spanish reproduction muzzle-loaders look nice, but to shooters they are really kinda cheap black powder guns that were imported in huge quantities in the 1960s and 1970s and sold as kits in hobby shops for the buyer to put together and finish. If it's complete, not rusty or damaged and finished well it should get $50 to $100 if you are lucky. I see them at garage sales a flea markets a lot and that's the price range. It's what firearms collectors call wall decorations. Sorry, you don't have a rare antique. Hang it over the fireplace and enjoy it!
- Q:What front end loader Make & Model fits a INTERNATIONAL 1086 Tractor?
- International 1086 Tractor
- Q:why does a front loader washing machine save water?
- The macheine does not have to fill up with water like a traditional top loading macheine. The clothes tumble much like in a dryer. You will use up to 40% less water than a comparable top load machine. They also clean better because of the tumble action, water will pass through the clothes considerably more often than top load machines. Clothes will come out cleaner, and will last longer as there is less wear and tear on them I think most if not all side loaders have an Energy Star rating. The Energy Star label - conferred by the U.S. Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency - indicates that a washing machine uses 35 percent to 50 percent less water and 50 percent less energy than a non-labeled machine. That makes the machine better for the environment and saves you money
- Q:UBS configurable loader for wii help needed?
- challenging subject. search onto google and yahoo. just that may help!
- Q:Top Loaders allowed in a Yugioh Tournament?
- trust me dude, it not worth playing yugioh. been there done it, regreted not trying be a jerk but u should stop playin yugioh card
- Q:what loader should i get for my sp1 with blackheart?
- All of those loaders should keep up if they are working correctly. What's wrong with your Reloader? If you get a Rotor, make sure you get a 2nd generation (the first gen. jams a lot) and I've been using my Pinokio since November and have only noticed one problem: the power button is big, which is nice, but it's right where my mask is so I'll accidently turn it off in the middle of a game. The Rotor uses three AA batteries, while the Pinokio uses two 9Vs. The batteries on both last quite some time. I suggest taking a look at the Empire Prophecy as well. Make sure you try them out on your gun before you buy one. They all have different profiles and angles of which you reload, some of which feel quite uncomfortable.
- Q:Where can I find a Kubota Tractor Front End Loader Replacement Bucket?
- Kubota Front End Loader
- Q:What is the best laundry detergent for front loaders?
- I'm almost positive Tide has a special product for front loaders I think it's high energy or something like that...
- Q:Viewloader high loader paintball gun?
- You mean the Viewloader High Voltage? It's ok. Low quality but it gets the job done. They're $45-50 brand new online so if he'll sell it for like $25 then it's a good deal. You may also need a tank hopper. Co2 tanks are about $10-20 depending on size and the hopper can be a plain gravity-fed, which are like $5. Eventually, you'll want something better but that's a good gun to start with.
- Q:Anyone like the front loader washing machines?
- I got a front load machine last year. I can tell a notable difference in how much cleaner my clothes get. Especially my bedding. I just washed a king sized quilt. It came out brighter than it did with my top load.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range