Construction Machinery CDM816D features:
Powerful YTO Engine
Hydraulic Transmission & Torque Converter
Pilot Control & AC as Optional
Variety with Attachment
Equipped with YTO 55kw diesel engine, Powerful, Energy saving and environment friendly.
Hydraulic transmission and torque converter making power transmission more reliable, Operation more flexible.
Full hydraulic steering making operation more flexible, Convenient and reliable.
Equipped with pilot control and A/C as optional.
Implement with computer optimization design, High strength and well reliability.
Bucket with the special function of automatic leveling, Shorten working hours, Increase working efficiency and reduce fault rate.
Easy and convenient to replace quick change device, Various optional attachments.
New appearance, Beautiful and elegant.
Bucket Capacity (m3)
Hydraulic Load Sensor System
Rated Payload (kg)
Cylinders-bore x Stroke (mm)
Operating Weight (kg)
Shared With Working Pump
Traction Force (kN)
System Pressure (MPa)
Breakout Force (kN)
Travel Speeds (km/h):
Lift Cylinders-bore x Stroke (mm)
Tilt Cylinder-bore x Stroke(mm)
Flow Rate (L/min/rpm)
Rated Power (kW·hp)/rpm)
System Pressure (MPa)
Rated Torque (Nm/rpm)
Hydraulic Cycle Time, Rated Load in Bucket (In Second):
Starting Voltage (V)
Single-stage, Single-turbine, 3-element
System Voltage (V)
Fixed Shaft Hydraulic Shift Spur Gear
Battery（2 in series) (Ah)
Lamp Voltage (V)
Pressure of Transmission (MPa)
Service Refill Capacity
Spiral Bevel Gear Single-stage Reduction
Fuel Tank (L)
Hydraulic Tank (L)
Front Axle (L) / Rear Axle (L)
Air Drive, Four Wheel Brake (Dry)
Air Conditioning System (Optional)
Setting Pressure (MPa)
Heating Capacity (W)
Parking & Emergency Brake
Flexible Shaft Controlled Caliper
Cooling Capacity (W)
- Q:What are the commonly used models of loader for Liuzhou 50?
- ZL30F, ZL50F Komatsu KOMATSU loader, Kawasaki Kawasaki loader, Carter CAT loaderLG853B loader parameters:The dimensions of the length and breadth of 7530*3000*3400mm;
- Q:Lubricating Empire Prophecy v2 Paintball Loader?
- Does not need any lube. You likely just need better batteries. I have a prophecy. Had it for over 2 years now. Just put in quality batteries and you should be fine
- Q:Loaders belong to mechanical power equipment or transportation equipment
- I don't think it's meaningful to tangle with which device. Because many power machines and transport equipment do not have a strict sense of distinction. According to the definition of a transport device, a device for changing the spatial position of an object by means of displacement. As far as this definition is concerned, the equipment that is capable of changing the spatial position of the carrying object is the transportation equipment. Well, when the loader dug out the earth to smooth over another place, that would fit the definition, and the power came from its engine. Then, simply saying that the loader belongs to the mechanical power equipment or the transportation equipment does not seem to hold water Moreover, the power of many transportation equipment comes from mechanical equipment, except for pipe transportation.
- Q:How much oil consumption does Xugong 50 loader run when walking?
- What type of model are you talking about? Different models of fuel consumption are also different
- Q:Minecraft Mod Loader?
- dude minecraft is somewhat like that. I even have difficulty with the mod loader. I had my pc (and minecraft wiz) chum seem at it, he reinstalled each thing and did it purely as he could in spite of the undeniable fact that it nonetheless doesnt paintings. I too am searching for a answer :/ sorry guy.
- Q:what does this mean? Unable to load ioncube_loader_lin_5.0.so?
- I'm assuming you're running a Unix/Linux based program or a program you wrote. What that message is saying is that it cannot find the ion_cube_loader_lin_5.0 shared object. The first thing I would do is search through the program directories or your software directories to make sure this file exist. If it does not exist, then that's the problem. If you can find the file, then the program you're running does not know where it is. This is usually checked at compile time where the paths are compiled into the program or is read in through the use of environment variables or commandline arguments. Check the binary to see if it takes in command line arguments and specify the path to this shared object. Or find out if it uses environment variables to get the path to the shared objects, then find this variable and add the path. Good luck!
- Q:Usb loader gx not working properly?
- The problem with fiddling is that nobody, including you, knows what state your Wii is in. Your best bet is to standardise your softmod so we know what we're dealing with: 1. Grab a copy of ModMii 2. Go to Download page 2 by entering 2 then enter wm to add WiiMod to the download queue and flow to add Wiiflow (or another loader if you prefer, Wiiflow is probably the best looking but an update to USBLoader GX is also available in the same menu). 2b. Optional download: On the same screen type USBX if you want a channel for launching your loader (bypass the homebrew channel). Install the wad it creates along when you install the cIOS wads below. 3. Go to Download page 4 (type 4) then enter rec to add the recommended cIOS's to the download queue 4. Enter D to go to the download queue and follow the instructions. ModMii will generate a folder called COPY_TO_SD - so copy the contents to your SD card 5. From the homebrew channel, launch WiiMod and install the cIOS files (you might have to delete the existing IOS in those slots: IOS202/222/223/224/249 and 250 if your Wii was updated via Nintendo update). 6. Try Wiiflow from the Homebrew channel (or the forwarder channel if you installed it). ... If it still doesn't work after that, your copy of the game is corrupt.
- Q:Which came first, top loaders or front loader washing machine?
- I searched Bendix automatic washer 1937 and the first site on the list says it was a front-loader.
- Q:i have an ipod touch 3g and its on 4.1 firmware and greenposions loader app wont open so help?
- got here approximately to me in case you do not prefer to repair your iPod then you fairly basically ought to acquire any unfastened app like facebook then start up it up. when you start up up the unfastened app back out and re-acquire the app that's not working it might artwork
- Q:Recommendations for front loader washer & dryer/features?
- We bought our front loader when they first became popular....about seven years ago. Our old washer gave up the ghost after 25 years of faithful service, so we returned to Sears and bought a Kenmore. I grew up with Kenmore, and this is only the second washer I have owned in over 30 years. We live in CA and PGE (the utility co.) had a rebate and so did the state. Sears also had it on sale. It was actually cheaper for us to buy a front loader than a top loader. We just bought the basic....and I am glad I did! It is white, not mounted on a base that raises it, and I don't really care-as basic as you get. I was told we needed to buy the laundry detergent that is made special for front loaders, but I just use regular liquid detergent (All is my fav) and I do dilute it in a pitcher of water. The model that we have has a gentle cycle, a regular/permanent press/heavy-duty cycle and our fav. the eco cycle. All of those have delayed start also. There are knobs that let us choose an extra rinse, the temperature choice, and final rinse speed that lets you choose the setting that is the best water and energy saver. Each of these has a little water drop to show the better choice. The drum is stainless steel and it is relatively quiet. Oh, it also has a buzzer that we can turn on or off to alert us to a finished cycle. One of the bonuses is how dry the clothes come out - they dry so quickly. I love my front-loader, and I hope these help you decide. My sister bought one from a hardware store and returned it. Too much of a hassle with delivery and all. They just went to Sears and it was no problem at all. She also has a front loader and swears by her Sears. Sorry, I do not own a dryer. We dry our clothes on a line and with racks. I have raised two kids, and never owned one. The sun shines, and the wind blows....the clothes dry quicker now. :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range