Construction Machinery CDM312(2) features:
Advanced Hydraulic System
Low Effort Mechanical Servo Controls
Comfortable Operator Station
More Work Tools
High Performance Power Train
Advanced engine, high horsepower and torque deliver outstanding performance.
Comfortable Operator Station
Spacious, comfortable ROPS/FOPS cab and ergonomic, low effort mechanical servo comtrols or joystick controls reduce operator fatigue.
Advanced Hydraulic System
Hydraulic system provides maximum power and reliability for demanding applications.
More Work Tools
Work tools can be changed quickly and easily with the machine's quick coupler system.Lonking's broad range of performance matched work tools make the Lonking Skid Steer Loader the most versatile machine on the job site.
|Engine Model||XINCHAI A498BZG |
|Engine Model ||XINCHAI A498BZG |
|Rated Power ||kW/hp\rpm ||55/75\2500|
|Operating Weight ||kg||3700|
|Power Train |
|Travel Speed -F&R||km/h||11.8|
|Hydraulic System |
|Hydraulic Flow – Standard||L/min/rpm||91|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||Mpa||21|
|Hydraulic Flow – High Flow||L/min/rpm||135|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||MPa||19|
|Operating Specifications |
|Rated Payload ||kg||1230|
|Tipping Load ||kN||2460|
|Breakout Force ||kN||25.9|
|Traction Force ||kN||28.06|
|Service Refill Capacities |
|Chain Box, each side|| L||9|
|Cooling System || L||12|
|Engine Crankcase || L||9|
|Fuel Tank|| L||91|
|Hydraulic Tank || L||65|
|A Max.Operation Height ||mm||3880|
|B Bucket Pin Height ||mm||3060|
|C Cab Roof Height ||mm||2050|
|D Max.Height at Bucket Leveled ||mm||2870|
|E Length without Attachment ||mm||2530|
|F Length with Standard Bucket ||mm||3350|
|H Dumping Height ||mm||2440|
|J Reach Rollback ||mm||610|
|M Wheelbase ||mm||1080|
|P Ground Clearance ||mm||180|
|R Front Turning Radius without Attachment ||mm||1180|
|S Front Turning Radius ||mm||2050|
|T Rear Turning Radius ||mm||1580|
|U Tail Length ||mm||980|
|V Center Distance between Two Wheels ||mm||1320|
|W Bucket Width ||mm||1820|
|G Dumping Angle at Max.Height ||mm||40°|
|K Bucket Angle on Ground ||mm||29°|
|L Bucket Rollback Angle At Max.Height ||mm||96°|
|Q Start Angle ||mm||28°|
- Q:what is a *usb loader* that people are talking about for hacking the wii ?
- check okorder.com
- Q:Paintball--Question on eye upgrade for a Halo B loader?
- you okorder.com/... take it apart ans look at the wires. if they look like the ones in the picture then they are virtue. you should be able to see the eyes when the loader is on if you can't they might broken
- Q:when you jailbreak a ipod you get a app called loader what does this app do?
- Loader is an app that installs cydia on your ipod After installing cydia you can remove loader and everything will be fine
- Q:what does top loader only mean?
- Only loaded from the top, NOT front loading. hope that helps
- Q:Will My Spyder Fasta Loader Work with a Proto Matrix Rail?????
- Your Fasta will work and you should not have any issues with the loader keeping up with your PMR. Just my two cents... I am not a big fan of Fasta loaders. One of my friends broke the feedneck on several occassions just from running. It seems to be a little top heavy. He was using it with his Mini but he is currently in the process of looking for a new loader. He originally bought his Fasta to use with his MR-3 before he sold it. I had another friend (plays in the same group) that just bought a PMR Special Edition. He sold his Fasta after playing with the combination a few games. He ended up upgrading to a Halo B. It might not be a bad idea to sell your loader and upgrade. I use a VLocity Jr with Gangstar V2 chip with my PMR. It works great. I was using a Halo B and Empire Reloader B before I bought my VL.
- Q:usb loader for wii i need help with something?
- 3 okorder.com - they're the most reliable source on the net.
- Q:can a felon hunt with a muzzle loader?
- Most states do not allow a felon to have a firearm. You may be able to use a bow and arrow in your state. Ask the local game warden or your probation officer if you have one. In Ohio, bow season is longer because its harder to get a deer than with a gun. At least if you can do that, you can have several weekends out in the woods instead of one with gun season. Good luck
- Q:paintball loader question:?
- Do this over a box so the painballs fall into it. fill the hopper with paintballs but dont connect it to the feedneck. then turn on the hopper and if all of the painballs feed out without it jamming then it could be your feedneck or the eyes of youre actual marker.
- Q:Question About Front Loader Washer...?
- Unplug the thing and then back in. The timer is out of sinc with were the knob shows it to be, try starting the entire cycle over again if unplugging does not clean it's brain.
- Q:Thinking of buying Bosch front loader washer and dryer, anyone have any problems with them?
- I have a friend who has had this set for a while and is very happy with it. Front loaders have problems with the musty odors, which is solved by leaving the door open when not in use. Other people complain also about the length of time the cycles take. I guess you have to learn to deal with that. Others say that they can hold so much more clothing, that the longer cycles don't actually matter. I have also heard that front-loaders can be noisy and 'walk'. I just bought a Samsung - kind of a risk, as they have only been on the market a couple of years. But I am pleased so far. It is very quiet and smooth - certainly the quietest, smoothest washer I have ever owned. Some of it's cycles are long, but mostly they are fine - and there is a 'quick wash' that is about 36 minutes. I have been using it for several weeks, and it has not developed a musty odor, and so far I am please with the small amount of water and electricity it uses. In addition, I've also started making my own laundry soap, at a fraction of the usual cost, and I am quite pleased with the results. My husband is in the army, and hunts, so I am especially glad that I won't be using fabric brighteners on his clothes, so he can remain invisible to deer and enemies. I did a ton of research, and sometimes I worry that I made the wrong decision - that perhaps I should have purchased the Bosch, or the American Made Kenmore Elite series. But when it came down to it, my husband was pretty impressed with the SilverCare technology (it uses silver ions to remove odors from the clothing), especially for his hunting clothes, so we bought the Samsung. I hate my Samsung cell phone, but so far, I really like the washer. I just hope that I will still be happy with it in 10 or 15 years. My last washer only lasted about 8 years, so I wasn't happy with that (though I was happy to finally be able to invest in a front-loader). Good luck and happy washing!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range