Construction Machinery CDM308(3) features:
EU Stage IIIA Kubota Engine
High Performance Hydraulic System
Low Effort Mechanical Servo Controls
Comfortable Operator Station
More Work Tools
High Performance Power Train
Advanced engine, high horsepower and torque deliver outstanding performance.
Comfortable Operator Station
Spacious, comfortable ROPS/FOPS cab and ergonomic, low effort mechanical servo comtrols or joystick controls reduce operator fatigue.
Advanced Hydraulic System
Hydraulic system provides maximum power and reliability for demanding applications.
More Work Tools
Work tools can be changed quickly and easily with the machine's quick coupler system.Lonking's broad range of performance matched work tools make the Lonking Skid Steer Loader the most versatile machine on the job site.
|Engine Model||KUBOTA V3600-E3B|
|Engine Model ||KUBOTA V3600-E3B|
|Rated Power ||kW/hp\rpm ||50/68\2600|
|Operating Weight ||kg||3100|
|Power Train |
|Travel Speed -F&R||km/h||11.5|
|Hydraulic System |
|Hydraulic Flow – Standard||L/min/rpm||91|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||Mpa||21|
|Hydraulic Flow – High Flow||L/min/rpm||128|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||MPa||19|
|Operating Specifications |
|Rated Payload ||kg||860|
|Tipping Load ||kN||1722|
|Breakout Force ||kN||21.7|
|Traction Force ||kN||24.27|
|Service Refill Capacities |
|Chain Box, each side|| L||9|
|Cooling System || L||12|
|Engine Crankcase || L||9|
|Fuel Tank|| L||88|
|Hydraulic Tank || L||65|
|A Max.Operation Height ||mm||3850|
|B Bucket Pin Height ||mm||3050|
|C Cab Roof Height ||mm||2020|
|D Max.Height at Bucket Leveled ||mm||2850|
|E Length without Attachment ||mm||2530|
|F Length with Standard Bucket ||mm||3350|
|H Dumping Height ||mm||2360|
|J Reach Rollback ||mm||610|
|M Wheelbase ||mm||1080|
|P Ground Clearance ||mm||210|
|R Front Turning Radius without Attachment ||mm||1180|
|S Front Turning Radius ||mm||2050|
|T Rear Turning Radius ||mm||1580|
|U Tail Length ||mm||980|
|V Center Distance between Two Wheels ||mm||1280|
|W Bucket Width ||mm||1820|
|G Dumping Angle at Max.Height ||mm||40°|
|K Bucket Angle on Ground ||mm||29°|
|L Bucket Rollback Angle At Max.Height ||mm||96°|
|Q Start Angle ||mm||27°|
- Q:What is loader and linker?
- In some computer programming languages, it is possible to write and compile the program in segments rather than all at once. When you do this, there are usually references that can't be resolved since they are in other segments (and at this point, each segment is completely independent of other segments). To combine the segments together into one program (and to complete the unresolved references), a LINKER is used. To actually run the program, it must first be loaded into memory. Usually, the compiler/linker makes a relocatable executable file. This simply means that the executable program can be loaded anywhere in memory (By comparison, a non-relocatable program must go into one specific place in memory). When the LOADER loads the program, it does the final steps to fix this iteration of the program into a specific place in memory (usually loading a specific memory address into a program register. The compiled program already has its memory references relative to this register, so it just needs a starting value). I hope this make sense. I'm writing it while I'm falling asleep at the computer
- Q:what is the track loader on free rider 2?
- The track loader is for loading tracks. All you do is open it up, copy and paste the track code into it and click load. That is how you can load the tracks that you have saved. You can also go online and find track codes. Hope I helped
- Q:How the bootstrap loader functionsin Windows and Linux Operating System environment?
- Some Linux Distributions use GRUB as a bootloader
- Q:On a front loader do you use the detergent and fabric softener at the same time?
- I have a front loader and in the pull out tray there is a section for the detergent an a separate section for the fabric softener. The detergent is washed in first and the fabric softener is washed in just before the final rinse cycle. You should have the same with yours.
- Q:ps2 hd loader?
- you probally allready know, but it has been banned for sale in the uk, i have seen french copys, (i think they was french) it was a while ago mind. try OKorder, but expand your search for international. i have also seen forums on the net that tell you how to convert you memory card to run your hdd from it, not sure that its legal, but worth a look.
- Q:Best round to hunt big game in a Hawkens .50 muzzle loader?
- A 370 grain Maxi Ball would be best for hunting. For accuracy you'll have to experiment with powder charges. I suggest you start with 75 grains and work your way up in 5 or 10 grain increments. Every black powder rifle is different. For example mine works best with 100 grains. At 105 and 110 the accuracy started to go away.
- Q:US Civil War Muzzle loader?
- Civil War Musket Kits
- Q:What is a bootstrap loader?
- A bootstrap loader or boot loader or simply bootstrap is a simple program or a series of programs that locate the operating system and start it running. For a PC, the sequence starts by executing some simple instructions in Read Only Memory - the BIOS or Basic Input Output System. This normally loads the next step, which is some further simple code in the first sector on the hard disk. This code locates the next stage of the boot sequence which is some more complicated code normally stored at the front of the disk partition (logical disk - the C: drive).
- Q:Well, my GE Profile Harmony washer bit the dust, I just ordered an LG front loader, does anyone have an LG?
- front loader are the best.... and LG is a great name... you will be very pleased.....
- Q:Recommendations for front loader washer & dryer/features?
- I purchesed back in may a LG throm steam washer at sears. it 4.3 cubic feet and it will was a queen sized bed spreds easily. LG is a great brad but get the steam feature
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range