Construction Machinery CDM308(3) features:
EU Stage IIIA Kubota Engine
High Performance Hydraulic System
Low Effort Mechanical Servo Controls
Comfortable Operator Station
More Work Tools
High Performance Power Train
Advanced engine, high horsepower and torque deliver outstanding performance.
Comfortable Operator Station
Spacious, comfortable ROPS/FOPS cab and ergonomic, low effort mechanical servo comtrols or joystick controls reduce operator fatigue.
Advanced Hydraulic System
Hydraulic system provides maximum power and reliability for demanding applications.
More Work Tools
Work tools can be changed quickly and easily with the machine's quick coupler system.Lonking's broad range of performance matched work tools make the Lonking Skid Steer Loader the most versatile machine on the job site.
|Engine Model||KUBOTA V3600-E3B|
|Engine Model ||KUBOTA V3600-E3B|
|Rated Power ||kW/hp\rpm ||50/68\2600|
|Operating Weight ||kg||3100|
|Power Train |
|Travel Speed -F&R||km/h||11.5|
|Hydraulic System |
|Hydraulic Flow – Standard||L/min/rpm||91|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||Mpa||21|
|Hydraulic Flow – High Flow||L/min/rpm||128|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||MPa||19|
|Operating Specifications |
|Rated Payload ||kg||860|
|Tipping Load ||kN||1722|
|Breakout Force ||kN||21.7|
|Traction Force ||kN||24.27|
|Service Refill Capacities |
|Chain Box, each side|| L||9|
|Cooling System || L||12|
|Engine Crankcase || L||9|
|Fuel Tank|| L||88|
|Hydraulic Tank || L||65|
|A Max.Operation Height ||mm||3850|
|B Bucket Pin Height ||mm||3050|
|C Cab Roof Height ||mm||2020|
|D Max.Height at Bucket Leveled ||mm||2850|
|E Length without Attachment ||mm||2530|
|F Length with Standard Bucket ||mm||3350|
|H Dumping Height ||mm||2360|
|J Reach Rollback ||mm||610|
|M Wheelbase ||mm||1080|
|P Ground Clearance ||mm||210|
|R Front Turning Radius without Attachment ||mm||1180|
|S Front Turning Radius ||mm||2050|
|T Rear Turning Radius ||mm||1580|
|U Tail Length ||mm||980|
|V Center Distance between Two Wheels ||mm||1280|
|W Bucket Width ||mm||1820|
|G Dumping Angle at Max.Height ||mm||40°|
|K Bucket Angle on Ground ||mm||29°|
|L Bucket Rollback Angle At Max.Height ||mm||96°|
|Q Start Angle ||mm||27°|
- Q:Kenmore front loader will not spin?
- Since okorder.com/
- Q:What is a loader?
- Definition of loader:The loader is a widely used in earthwork construction machinery construction, highway, railway, electricity, ports, mines and other construction projects, it is mainly used for shovel of soil, sand, lime, coal and other bulk materials, can also be used as a mild shovel of ore and hard soil digging etc.. Different auxiliary working equipment can be changed, and the lifting, lifting and other materials such as wood handling can also be carried out. In the road, especially in the construction of high-grade highways, loaders are used for filling and excavating of subgrade engineering, aggregate and loading of asphalt mixture and cement concrete field. In addition, the soil can be pushed, flat ground and other mechanical traction operations. As the loader has the advantages of fast operation, high efficiency, good maneuverability and easy operation, it has become one of the main types of earthwork construction in the construction of the project.Two. Main components:Including engine, torque converter, transmission box, front and rear drive axle, referred to as four pieces;1. engines;2. there are three converter pump, the pump (supply lift bucket pressure oil) steering pump (variable speed pump oil supplies to pressure) also known as walking pump (supply torque converter, transmission pressure oil), some models of steering pump is also equipped with a pilot pump (supply control valve pilot pressure oil);3.. Working hydraulic circuit, hydraulic tank, working pump, multiway valve, lifting cylinder and tipping bucket cylinder;4., walking oil: transmission oil, sump oil, walking pump, one-way torque converter, all the way into gear valve, transmission clutch;5. drive: drive shaft, main differential, wheel side reducer;6. steering circuit: fuel tank, steering pump, steady flow valve (or priority valve), steering gear, steering cylinder;The 7. gearbox has one (planetary) and a split (fixed shaft) two.
- Q:trying to hack my wii and I cant load any burned discs and I cant load my games in any usb loader Help please?
- If okorder.com or get someone to do it for you correctly. Also your hard drive need to be formated to WBFS (check for WBFS manager 3.0) for most USB loader programs to see the drive.
- Q:where can i get the hotel loader ?
- What I saw it was under maintenance......
- Q:Top loader washing machine vs Front loader washing machine?
- years ago there were mainly front loading wash machines and there was always trouble with them over flowing and soap all over the place, when the top loaders came out I got one and have one ever since. At least with a top loader you will most likely never have over flowing. My brother bought one of those newer front loaders and he too is sorry that he did, and the rubber ring of those front loaders tend to keep moisture under them and cause mold, you have to make sure you clean them properly to prevent the mold build up.
- Q:I am looking for a compact wheel loader with 200 hp or more under 25000 lbs.?
- Nobody makes a small loader with that much horsepower. Why the hangup on a number? Many available small loaders should be capable of what you need.
- Q:trying to find information on a muzzule loader?
- Well your in the completely wrong category for that. You are in Computer Programming right now. Delete and put it in the right place if you want help.
- Q:Consult bucket width of loader
- bucket capacity is 1.7 cubic meters and 3 cubic meters, and some are special operations, there are also a little different.
- Q:Is there a specific way that HE top loaders have to be loaded?
- Just toss the clothes in the top loader,it makes no difference ....................
- Q:Wii homebrew usb loader channel help?
- Once homebrew is installed, go to the usbloader gx website, download the folder, put it in the apps folder on ur SD and then run it thru homebrew channel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range