Construction Machinery CDM308(3) features:
EU Stage IIIA Kubota Engine
High Performance Hydraulic System
Low Effort Mechanical Servo Controls
Comfortable Operator Station
More Work Tools
High Performance Power Train
Advanced engine, high horsepower and torque deliver outstanding performance.
Comfortable Operator Station
Spacious, comfortable ROPS/FOPS cab and ergonomic, low effort mechanical servo comtrols or joystick controls reduce operator fatigue.
Advanced Hydraulic System
Hydraulic system provides maximum power and reliability for demanding applications.
More Work Tools
Work tools can be changed quickly and easily with the machine's quick coupler system.Lonking's broad range of performance matched work tools make the Lonking Skid Steer Loader the most versatile machine on the job site.
|Engine Model||KUBOTA V3600-E3B|
|Engine Model ||KUBOTA V3600-E3B|
|Rated Power ||kW/hp\rpm ||50/68\2600|
|Operating Weight ||kg||3100|
|Power Train |
|Travel Speed -F&R||km/h||11.5|
|Hydraulic System |
|Hydraulic Flow – Standard||L/min/rpm||91|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||Mpa||21|
|Hydraulic Flow – High Flow||L/min/rpm||128|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||MPa||19|
|Operating Specifications |
|Rated Payload ||kg||860|
|Tipping Load ||kN||1722|
|Breakout Force ||kN||21.7|
|Traction Force ||kN||24.27|
|Service Refill Capacities |
|Chain Box, each side|| L||9|
|Cooling System || L||12|
|Engine Crankcase || L||9|
|Fuel Tank|| L||88|
|Hydraulic Tank || L||65|
|A Max.Operation Height ||mm||3850|
|B Bucket Pin Height ||mm||3050|
|C Cab Roof Height ||mm||2020|
|D Max.Height at Bucket Leveled ||mm||2850|
|E Length without Attachment ||mm||2530|
|F Length with Standard Bucket ||mm||3350|
|H Dumping Height ||mm||2360|
|J Reach Rollback ||mm||610|
|M Wheelbase ||mm||1080|
|P Ground Clearance ||mm||210|
|R Front Turning Radius without Attachment ||mm||1180|
|S Front Turning Radius ||mm||2050|
|T Rear Turning Radius ||mm||1580|
|U Tail Length ||mm||980|
|V Center Distance between Two Wheels ||mm||1280|
|W Bucket Width ||mm||1820|
|G Dumping Angle at Max.Height ||mm||40°|
|K Bucket Angle on Ground ||mm||29°|
|L Bucket Rollback Angle At Max.Height ||mm||96°|
|Q Start Angle ||mm||27°|
- Q:50 how much is the tire pressure before and after loader?
- Look what you've doneMy unit is generally 6 pressureBecause life is too heavyGenerally, I think 4.5 is standard
- Q:Do I need a driver's license for the loader?
- Yes, special industries. However, few people go to the exam, there is nothing wrong with nothing.
- Q:50 loader self weight 10
- All 50 machines are 5000kg. rated load of bucket capacity is 3 cubic meters. In addition to large outside.As for the weight, if you want to say one by one, it's hard to sayBecause each brand's 50 models have 10 kinds. Moreover, each model is different because of the configuration, so the weight must be unequalThe basic weight is around 15 tons -18 tons
- Q:How do loaders change hydraulic oil?
- Under the hydraulic tank there is a small rope, (do not know if you are not the same as you have, you see), take the next line of wire, put the oil, and then add the new oil, just 3. That's how we change the oil.
- Q:How much is the weight of the 50 buildings loaders
- Specific models are different, self weight is different, generally more than 16 tons.
- Q:Construction machinery, such as excavators, loaders and so on, belong to special equipment?
- The 4000 code hoisting machinery, mechanical and electrical equipment is used for vertical lifting and horizontal or vertical lifting moving heavy objects, the scope of the provisions for the rated lifting weight greater than or equal to 0.5T lift; rated lifting weight is greater than or equal to 3T (tower crane, or rated lifting torque is greater than or equal to 40t or m or greater than the productivity equal to 300t/h), and the crane lifting height is greater than or equal to the number of 2m crane; greater than or equal to 2 layers of mechanical parking equipment.
- Q:30 and 50 loaders, 8 hours a day, and their oil, earthwork, long-term work, long working hours in a car, about how much money, monthly
- 30 according to the workload of 8 hours a day, oil and drivers 1300 yuan, 50 yuan per day, 2000, long-term concessions, but not much.
- Q:What is the width of the loader bucket in the loading capacity of about 1.5 tons? Thank you
- You said 1.5 tons, estimated at 1.6-1.8 meters, the weight of the bucket, also have a certain impact on the load, recommend the use of wear-resistant steel lighter production, such as jfe-c400, can increase the service life and working efficiency.
- Q:Loaders belong to mechanical power equipment or transportation equipment
- Neither. It belongs to the special equipment. If you want to operate, do you need special operation certificate? It belongs to special purpose. Forget to adopt!
- Q:Is the loader driver a special type of work?
- 7. pressure vessel operation. The pressure vessel with canned industry, industry, transport industry, escort inspection of large air compressor operator;8. refrigeration operation. With refrigeration equipment, installers, operators, maintenance workers;9. blasting operation. Ground blasting, underground blasting;10. mine ventilation operation. With the main fan machine operator, gas drainage work, ventilation safety monitoring work, wind dust;11. mine drainage operation. Mine main drain pump worker, tailings dam operator;12. mine safety inspection operation. Including safety inspectors, gas inspectors, electrical equipment explosion-proof inspectors;13. hoisting operation of mine. With main hoist operator, (upper and lower) winch operator, fixed belt conveyor operator, signal worker, tank (hook) worker;14. mining (stripping) operations. Including shearer drivers, roadheader drivers, rock scraper drivers, rock drilling drivers;15. mine rescue operation;16. dangerous goods operations. Containing hazardous chemicals, civil explosives, radioactive materials, transportation industry, storage operator escort keeper;17. other tasks approved by the state bureau.Three because loaders and cranes work in a similar nature, loader drivers belong to the category of special work.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range