Construction Machinery CDM308 (2) features:
Advanced Hydraulic System
Low Effort Mechanical Servo Controls
Comfortable Operator Station
More Work Tools
High Performance Power Train
Advanced engine, high horsepower and torque deliver outstanding performance.
Comfortable Operator Station
Spacious, comfortable ROPS/FOPS cab and ergonomic, low effort mechanical servo comtrols or joystick controls reduce operator fatigue.
Advanced Hydraulic System
Hydraulic system provides maximum power and reliability for demanding applications.
More Work Tools
Work tools can be changed quickly and easily with the machine's quick coupler system.Lonking's broad range of performance matched work tools make the Lonking Skid Steer Loader the most versatile machine on the job site.
|Engine Model||XINCHAI A498BG-510|
|Engine Model ||XINCHAI A498BG-510|
|Rated Power ||kW/hp\rpm ||45/61\2500|
|Operating Weight ||kg||3000|
|Power Train |
|Travel Speed -F&R||km/h||11.5|
|Hydraulic System |
|Hydraulic Flow – Standard||L/min/rpm||74|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||Mpa||21|
|Hydraulic Flow – High Flow||L/min/rpm||_|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||MPa||19|
|Operating Specifications |
|Rated Payload ||kg||810|
|Tipping Load ||kN||1600|
|Breakout Force ||kN||18.9|
|Traction Force ||kN||20.3|
|Service Refill Capacities |
|Chain Box, each side|| L||9|
|Cooling System || L||12|
|Engine Crankcase || L||8|
|Fuel Tank|| L||83|
|Hydraulic Tank || L||65|
|A Max.Operation Height ||mm||3750|
|B Bucket Pin Height ||mm||2920|
|C Cab Roof Height ||mm||2000|
|D Max.Height at Bucket Leveled ||mm||2730|
|E Length without Attachment ||mm||2420|
|F Length with Standard Bucket ||mm||3230|
|H Dumping Height ||mm||2260|
|J Reach Rollback ||mm||640|
|M Wheelbase ||mm||1050|
|P Ground Clearance ||mm||210|
|R Front Turning Radius without Attachment ||mm||1200|
|S Front Turning Radius ||mm||2010|
|T Rear Turning Radius ||mm||1520|
|U Tail Length ||mm||960|
|V Center Distance between Two Wheels ||mm||1230|
|W Bucket Width ||mm||1820|
|G Dumping Angle at Max.Height ||mm||40°|
|K Bucket Angle on Ground ||mm||28°|
|L Bucket Rollback Angle At Max.Height ||mm||94°|
|Q Start Angle ||mm||27°|
- Q:How much is the rent for the 50 loader?
- Generally about 50 per hour between 180-200 shovel shovel 50 engine general 220 horsepower fuel consumption per hour in about 14.5 liters of oil by a passenger you calculate it if I see each other refueling per hour at 120 yuan for the minimum of not less than 90
- Q:What is the speed of a wheel loader?
- There are two kinds: 1,10KM/h, this is mainly done in the mining area shovel work, requiring speed is not allowed to exceed 10KM/h, if exceeded, it will increase the body parts, including tires, wear and damage. 2,50KM/h, the sense of speed, for some of the more professional vehicles, imported wheeled loader in the mining area in the heavy speed in general for 35KM/h, no-load about not exceeding 50KM/h.
- Q:Where is the difference between a loader and a pilot without a pilot?
- Save strength, operation sensitive, a handle can operate.
- Q:Working principle of loader pump ~!!
- Three. Working deviceThe working device of the loader consists of four parts, namely, bucket, arm, rocker arm and tie rod. The movable arm is a single plate structure, the back end is supported on the front frame, and the front end is connected with a bucket, and the middle part is connected with the movable arm cylinder. When the boom cylinder is telescopic, the movable arm rotates around the rear end pin shaft to achieve the lifting or lowering of the bucket. The rocker arm is a single rocker arm mechanism, the middle part is connected with the movable arm, and when the bucket cylinder is telescopic, the rocker arm rotates around the middle supporting point, and the bucket is turned or turned down through a tie rod.
- Q:What is the reason that the loader does not leave?
- Is my car brake locking, this situation has occurred.After a period of movement, first feel with your hands. The brake pads are very hot, and if so, that's right.Remove the brake pads, heat the brakes, clean them, and wear a new one if you wear them badly.
- Q:Are there any differences between bulldozers, loaders and forklifts?
- First of all, the bulldozer is used to fill earth, is to pull a car down with bulldozers to push the mud flat; and the loader is used for loading forklift, however, can only be used for loose sand mud ah, like, to hold to the car! They are totally different shapes! You can pay more attention to the construction machinery network when you have time. It has a lot of knowledge about construction machinery on it
- Q:Is the loader promising?
- Overall, the loader is still very promising, after all, now urban construction and construction projects are enormous. Secondly, it depends on the individual, there is, it depends on the level of technology, if the high level of technology, then the future is bright, but the loader is relatively bitter, but also relatively tired, see if you can endure hardship.The loader (loader) is a widely used in earthwork construction machinery construction, highway, railway, electricity, ports, mines and other construction projects, mainly used for shoveling, loading and unloading, earth and stone a class of bulk materials, can also be mild digging on the rock, hard soil.
- Q:Liugong loader production?
- Liugong loader is produced in Guangxi, Liuzhou, and its performance in the domestic loader can also, now there are several models, and the engine may be different
- Q:What does the triplex valve on the loader mean?
- There are multiple working devicesA normal forklift is an armA bucketIf the 3 piece, such as adding a bucket, lateral displacementOr grab one of the joystick more than one
- Q:Dragon 850 loader fuel tank capacity?
- 4, reduce the impact and vibration of the hydraulic system impact mainly occurred in the transformer, variable speed, reversing, the pipeline flow in the liquid due to the sudden closure of valve and reversing quickly of high peak pressure formed instantaneously, the connector, connector and flange looseness or sealing ring into the gap of damage caused by leakage. In order to reduce the leakage caused by shock and vibration, the following measures can be taken: first, all the tubes are fixed with a damping support so as to absorb shock and vibration energy. Adopt a reversing valve with damping, a slow switching valve, and a buffer device (such as one way throttle valve) at the end of the hydraulic cylinder. Use a low impact valve or accumulator to reduce impact. Arrange the pressure control valve properly to protect all the components of the system. Minimize the number of pipe connections, and use the welded connections as far as possible. The use of direct screw head, three joints and elbow instead of tapered pipe thread. We try to use the oil return block instead of each configuration. The maximum pressure for the specified torque used when installation bolt and plug torque, prevent the junction surface and the seal is damaged. 5, reduce the wear of dynamic seals. Most of the dynamic seals in the hydraulic system have been accurately designed. If the moving seals are machined properly, installed properly and used properly, long time no leakage can be guaranteed. From the design point of view, the following measures can be used to prolong the life of the dynamic seals. First, eliminate the radial load on the piston rod and the seal of the drive shaft. Protect the piston rod with dust ring, protective cover and rubber sleeve, prevent dust and other impurities from entering. Design and select the proper filter and easy to clean tank to prevent the accumulation of dust in the oil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range