Construction Machinery CDM307 features:
EU Stage IIIA Kubota Engine
High Performance Hydraulic System
Low Effort Mechanical Servo Controls
Comfortable Operator Station
More Work Tools
High Performance Power Train
Advanced engine, high horsepower and torque deliver outstanding performance.
Comfortable Operator Station
Spacious, comfortable ROPS/FOPS cab and ergonomic, low effort mechanical servo comtrols or joystick controls reduce operator fatigue.
Advanced Hydraulic System
Hydraulic system provides maximum power and reliability for demanding applications.
More Work Tools
Work tools can be changed quickly and easily with the machine's quick coupler system.Lonking's broad range of performance matched work tools make the Lonking Skid Steer Loader the most versatile machine on the job site.
|Engine Model||KUBOTA V2403-M-T-E3B|
|Engine Model ||KUBOTA V2403-M-T-E3B|
|Rated Power ||kW/hp\rpm ||42/56\2600|
|Operating Weight ||kg||2700|
|Power Train |
|Travel Speed -F&R||km/h||11.5|
|Hydraulic System |
|Hydraulic Flow – Standard||L/min/rpm||74|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||Mpa||21|
|Hydraulic Flow – High Flow||L/min/rpm||110|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||MPa||19|
|Operating Specifications |
|Rated Payload ||kg||752|
|Tipping Load ||kN||1504|
|Breakout Force ||kN||18.9|
|Traction Force ||kN||20.3|
|Service Refill Capacities |
|Chain Box, each side|| L||9|
|Cooling System || L||12|
|Engine Crankcase || L||8|
|Fuel Tank|| L||83|
|Hydraulic Tank || L||65|
|A Max.Operation Height ||mm||3850|
|B Bucket Pin Height ||mm||2920|
|C Cab Roof Height ||mm||2020|
|D Max.Height at Bucket Leveled ||mm||2730|
|E Length without Attachment ||mm||2420|
|F Length with Standard Bucket ||mm||3340|
|H Dumping Height ||mm||2180|
|J Reach Rollback ||mm||790|
|M Wheelbase ||mm||1050|
|P Ground Clearance ||mm||210|
|R Front Turning Radius without Attachment ||mm||1200|
|S Front Turning Radius ||mm||2060|
|T Rear Turning Radius ||mm||1520|
|U Tail Length ||mm||960|
|V Center Distance between Two Wheels ||mm||1240|
|W Bucket Width ||mm||1620|
|G Dumping Angle at Max.Height ||mm||39°|
|K Bucket Angle on Ground ||mm||28°|
|L Bucket Rollback Angle At Max.Height ||mm||94°|
|Q Start Angle ||mm||27°|
- Q:where can i download wii game iso for wii flow or usb loader?
- try okorder.com they have lot's of links under the usb loader games section
- Q:usb loader gx ios 224?
- don't okorder.com/ open with winrar and copy to you're sd card. now go to the homebrew channel, go to launch bootmii on the home menu, wad manager, and press 1 then A. you should have have a usb loader gx channel, and it should work perfectly now install games, and play
- Q:CAT Loader proof of ownership!?!?
- you still need a registration for it take your serial no to any cat dealer he will run a back ground check on it for free. If the number comes back as stolen or a bank is looking for it the will tell you. In some states like co. you will need to license it.After all is said and done go to the transportation dept. and get your paper work done
- Q:Best round to hunt big game in a Hawkens .50 muzzle loader?
- I okorder.com/) So a properly loaded T/C Hawkins with a conical is darn close to a 44 magnum fired from a rifle and more than standard 44 magnum ammo fired from a revolver. Now with some black powder rifles that can use larger charges of modern black powder substitutes you can get much more power. However you can’t do that with the T/C Hawkins because a 120 grain charge of Triple 7 could destroy the gun with catastrophic results; as in KABOOM barrel explodes! But with a less powerful charge of 90 to a max 120 grains of FFg black powder it’s a potent rifle with a heavy projectile. Warning not all modern made .50 cal Hawkins can handle over a 100 gr charge of BP because some cheap clones don’t have quality barrels. In fact some that where made in Spain and other countries, didn’t even have pressure tested barrels and blew up on people.
- Q:How come configurable usb loader on black wii freezes?
- Configurable Usb Loader Download
- Q:Got a Wii update and now usb loader doesn't work.?
- Got a Wii Update... -- That's where you went wrong as most Wii Updates include anti-modding measures, including stubbed IOS's that destroy the cIOS's that some advanced mods, like USB Loader GX, require. If you still have access to the Homebrew Channel (if you're running 1.0.7 or 1.0.8, you should be OK), you can try repair the damage. You'll have to install cIOS 236 first to regain trucha-bug support that's required to install cIOS 249 (as well as deleting the stubbed IOS 249 from the update). You may not be able to utilize any channel loaders since most modders haven't attempted to modify Wii Menu 4.3's system IOS (IOS 80), but it should be functional through the Homebrew Channel.
- Q:I have a problem with Usb Loader GX for Wii?
- It is well known that some games just will not work in other region Wiis. The first thing you should try is to try all the video options - Disc Default Force Pal60, Force NTSC, etc. If nothing works, try another loader like CFG USB Loader, or Wiiflow. People say that sometimes USB Loader GX does not support all other region games. If that too fails, just download the game again but for your region. It is a very good practice to always download games only for your region, because otherwise something like this can happen, and your download will be wasted.
- Q:minecraft mod loader help?
- well you can use the HD patcher to install mod loader and various other mods ...
- Q:Halo TSA loader not working?
- i would take it apart and put it back together and probly check the batteries
- Q:Are bolt action muzzle-loaders legal in washington?
- No bolt action muzzle-loader, doesn't exist. You may be thinking of a striker fired in-line muzzle-loader however. I have the Thompson Center Black Diamond, which I have had people accidentally call bolt action. It like other in-lines, has a striker that you pull backwards via a handle and it locks in place. Upon pulling the trigger, the striker flies forward and ignites the primer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range