Construction Machinery CDM307 features:
EU Stage IIIA Kubota Engine
High Performance Hydraulic System
Low Effort Mechanical Servo Controls
Comfortable Operator Station
More Work Tools
High Performance Power Train
Advanced engine, high horsepower and torque deliver outstanding performance.
Comfortable Operator Station
Spacious, comfortable ROPS/FOPS cab and ergonomic, low effort mechanical servo comtrols or joystick controls reduce operator fatigue.
Advanced Hydraulic System
Hydraulic system provides maximum power and reliability for demanding applications.
More Work Tools
Work tools can be changed quickly and easily with the machine's quick coupler system.Lonking's broad range of performance matched work tools make the Lonking Skid Steer Loader the most versatile machine on the job site.
|Engine Model||KUBOTA V2403-M-T-E3B|
|Engine Model ||KUBOTA V2403-M-T-E3B|
|Rated Power ||kW/hp\rpm ||42/56\2600|
|Operating Weight ||kg||2700|
|Power Train |
|Travel Speed -F&R||km/h||11.5|
|Hydraulic System |
|Hydraulic Flow – Standard||L/min/rpm||74|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||Mpa||21|
|Hydraulic Flow – High Flow||L/min/rpm||110|
|Loader Hydraulic Pressure ||MPa||19|
|Operating Specifications |
|Rated Payload ||kg||752|
|Tipping Load ||kN||1504|
|Breakout Force ||kN||18.9|
|Traction Force ||kN||20.3|
|Service Refill Capacities |
|Chain Box, each side|| L||9|
|Cooling System || L||12|
|Engine Crankcase || L||8|
|Fuel Tank|| L||83|
|Hydraulic Tank || L||65|
|A Max.Operation Height ||mm||3850|
|B Bucket Pin Height ||mm||2920|
|C Cab Roof Height ||mm||2020|
|D Max.Height at Bucket Leveled ||mm||2730|
|E Length without Attachment ||mm||2420|
|F Length with Standard Bucket ||mm||3340|
|H Dumping Height ||mm||2180|
|J Reach Rollback ||mm||790|
|M Wheelbase ||mm||1050|
|P Ground Clearance ||mm||210|
|R Front Turning Radius without Attachment ||mm||1200|
|S Front Turning Radius ||mm||2060|
|T Rear Turning Radius ||mm||1520|
|U Tail Length ||mm||960|
|V Center Distance between Two Wheels ||mm||1240|
|W Bucket Width ||mm||1620|
|G Dumping Angle at Max.Height ||mm||39°|
|K Bucket Angle on Ground ||mm||28°|
|L Bucket Rollback Angle At Max.Height ||mm||94°|
|Q Start Angle ||mm||27°|
- Q:Kenmore front loader will not spin?
- Is it a tracked or wheeled loader? Are you trying to turn the loader in a different direction? Does it still have a steering wheel or levers?
- Q:What is the best usb loader for the Wii?
- The prettiest is wiiflow, but the loader that is the most stable and compatible is CFG
- Q:I am a Lowes Cashier tring to be a loader again?
- Mitchell Johnson: Banglore Dinesh Ramdin: KKR Jason Krejza: DC Shane Bond: Punjab Justin Kemp: DD Wayne Parnell: DC Micheal Clarke: Banglore Shivnarine Chanderpaul: CSK Dwayne Leverock[:D]: ??? James Anderson: KKR Stuart Broad: RR Matt Prior: MI
- Q:Have a wii with 3 usb loaders. None work. Drive is already formatted. What could be wrong?
- What game are you trying to play? Some games don't work through any loader or emulator. Some games work great, some games are down the middle. EDIT: Twilight Princess does work properly on my USB Loader. One thing that I've noticed, is that some other broken ISOs will affect others. If you use the same USB Loader software that I use, when you select a game, you see a spinning disk and can normally hear the audio from the game's Wii Menu window. If you cannot hear this audio, then the game will not load. The only solution to this is to remove it from the USB Drive and re-install it either from copying over a fresh ISO, or re-ripping the disk directly from the wii onto the USB Drive. You may want to try this.
- Q:when did we stop using single shot weapons like muzzle loaders in war?
- There are single shot rifles still in use for Drill Teams, USMC shooting teams and a variety of bolt action sniper rifles. Muzzle Loaders slowly went away after breech loaders slowly filled in. The first full auto rifle was the BAR and until the M14...but I know that many were altered so they could not select full auto...that big round created a problem in full tilt boogy...hard enough holding down 10 rounds full auto in a M16. We're back to single shot is still in use.
- Q:Knight Muzzle-Loaders?
- It has a lot to do with the shooter and the load you are using. I have a Knight Wolverine and it shoot extremely well. 50 yard shots with an inch and 100 yards come in at 2-3 inches.
- Q:mini wheel loader bull dog articulated nemco cant find it please help?
- ok- okorder.com then search listings, they showed just about every wheel loader manufacturer available. Might check out a manufacturer called Kanga. Hope this helps!
- Q:The difference between a skid loader and an ordinary loader
- The main differences between a skid loader and an ordinary loader are as follows:The general size of the skid loader is smaller than that of the ordinary loader, and it can realize the turning in place, which is more suitable for the working space with relatively narrow space;The skid loader adopts all wheel drive, which is more suitable for operation on uneven ground;Because the skid loader is small, the working efficiency is not as large as that of the ordinary loader. It is suitable for the logistical support, site cleaning or ending of the large construction machinery;The operation of a skid loader can be quickly replaced or linked to different working devices, usually only a few minutes. The utility model can be used for shoveling, stacking, lifting, digging, drilling, crushing, grabbing, pushing, ripping, ditching, sweeping and compacting of roads, which are not available for ordinary loaders
- Q:How about the size and capacity of loaders?
- if the letters behind is the 3 digit is the first digit of the manufacturers for the product code, after two digits represent the rated load, such as the LG855B loader, LG on behalf of lonking, 8 on behalf of the loader code, representing 5 of rated load 5 tons.
- Q:Liugong and Xiamen, lonking loaders performance what
- The quality of the machine is almost the same, the key is to look at the price, see service. Suggest that you buy dragon work, a dragon, the price is relatively cheap, there is a dedicated service team..Just personal advice for reference only.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range