CE/ISO/GOST certificated for new mini battery powered forklift truck
Advanced Ergonomical Design
Equipped with AC Motor
1. CE/ISO/GOST certificated for new mini battery powered forklift truck
2. CASCADE, ANTWELL AND OTHER CHINESE BRAND ATTACHMENTS ARE APPLICABLE
3.PROFESSIONAL FORKLIFT MANUFACTURER FROM CHINA
4.TOP 18 GOLBAL FORKLIFTS SUPPLIER
30,000 UNITS YEARLY SALES
PACKAGING & DELIVERY:
PACKAGING DETAIL: NUDE PACKING 1x40'GP CAN LOAD 5PCS OF 2-3.5TON BATTERY FORKLIFT TRUCK.
DELIVERY DETAIL: 7 WORKING DAYS FOR STANDARD 1.6 TON FORKLIFT TRUCK
1.6TON BATTERY FORKLIFT TRUCK DATA SHEET:
Rated capacity (Kg)
J Load centre (mm)
h1 STD Max.lifting height (mm)
h3 Free lifting height (mm)
L5*W*T Fork size (mm)
Mast tilt angle (deg)
L3 Front overhang (mm)
L1 Overall length(with fork)(mm)
W1 Overall width (mm)
h2 Mast lowered height (mm)
h4 Overhead guard height (mm)
R1 Min.turning radius (mm)
Min.intersecting aisle (mm)
Max.traveling speed (km/h)(F/R)
Max.lifting speed (mm/s)(load/unload)
Dead weight (kg)
L2 Axle distance (mm)
m2 Mast (mm)
1. Cascade, Antwell and other Chinese brand attachments are applicable.
- Q:What does the dual pump combination on the loader mean?
- Two pumps should be delivered to the same pipe at once.
- Q:Will my Wii be able to load my Brawl data from a USB loader?
- Save games are stored on the Wii's NAND flash memory. They aren't saved on the DVD. USB Loaders work by tricking the Wii into thinking the file on the HD is a DVD. After loading from the DVD it will still load the save game from the Wii, just like normal.
- Q:Wii usb loader exit problem?blank screen?
- Oh yeah I have the same problem!!! LMAO I seriously do :)
- Q:Is it okay to use front loader washing machine detergent for a top-loader machine?
- The only thing i can think of that would be a problem would maybe if you were adding bleach or something, then it would be getting dumped straight on the clothes. Or maybe front loading detergent is stronger and wont get diluted before reaching clothes as it would if you put it in the top? I doubt it though.
- Q:i need sugestions for a boot loader?
- First okorder.com/... I hope this helps. I'm not sure what kind of problems you are having, so it's difficult to give more suggestions. If this was your first attempt at using Linux I would hope that you don't give up. Most people try 3 or more distributions before they find one they like and are comfortable with. I didn't like SuSe much the first time I installed it, so I tried Red Hat and liked it even less. A few years later I installed a newer version of SuSe and liked it more but it still wasn't what I wanted. I now have Xandros installed and really enjoy using it. I plan to buy a copy of Mandriva soon so I can get LinDVD. Who knows maybe Mandriva will become my new favorite or maybe I'll stick with Xandros. The point is each distro is so unique you can't judge them all based on one bad experience. If you need more help or have more questions feel free to e-mail me. Good Luck.
- Q:Home depot Pro Loader?
- Most of the machines here in the UK are front loaders though you can buy top loaders but have to shop around. I personally prefer front loaders because they can fit under the work surface which means more space if you have a small kitchen like mine. Regarding performance that depends on the make as some brand names are not very good for cleaning and spinning. I've had many different makes over the years and the best for quality are Bosch but again its personal choice.
- Q:how do you buy a mussel loader in nj?
- Muzzle okorder.com However, NJ is a funny place. I would walk into a gun store and ask what the laws are for black powder guns.
- Q:I have a loader, but I don't live. It's alive
- Buy Engineering machinery do not blindly buy, first you have to do is long and there is a job to buy machinery, engineering machinery because of depreciation and maintenance labor costs too much,
- Q:Blackberry App Loader..?
- I don't believe there is at this time. RIM is working on this, though. For now, you will need to use a PC if you are going to need to load applications via the Application Loader.
- Q:How are excavators and loaders used on an oil drilling rig?
- A drilling rig requires a level pad. Elevations are established. The loader typically throws dirt around to level the pad. The excavator typically does embankments, digs trenches for pipes and unloads trucks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range