Application of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and
iron and hard alloy, etc.
4 It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics,
medicine fillings and food additives.
Packing of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
Physical Properties of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:What are the main defects in paint?
- After painting on the dry film produced by the defects are mainly pinholes, shrinkage, orange pattern, color, discoloration, quit, brush marks and wood is not clear;
- Q:how to get paint out of your hair?
- If the paint is water based, massage some shampoo into it and let the shampoo sit for 10 minutes and then try combing it out. Keep trying until it all comes out...sitting in the hot shower should help. If the paint is oil based, you're in for a bigger challenge. Best thing to use is olive oil as it is gentle, will get the paint out, and moisturize your hair in the process. Massage a generous amount of olive oil into your hair and keep applying and massaging until you feel the paint starting to flake away. If needed, leave the oil in your hair and cover it with a shower cap for an hour or two. Once the paint starts flaking away, use a comb to slowly comb it out. Either way, don't rush it and sorry to hear about the paint in your hair!
- Q:how to get spray paint off tiles?
- It depends on the kind of spray paint used. Most brands can be removed with some thinner. There are different kinds of thinner so you may need to try several before you find the one that will work with whatever is on your tiles. You can sometimes buy a combination thinner that contains various solvents just to be sure it will work. Usually acetone thinner or lacquer thinner will do the trick.
- Q:Master! What are the differences between the topcoats, the primer and the latex paint?
- Wall paint is latex paint, latex paint with primer and finish of the points.
- Q:I would like to ask: how to calculate the dye is how to calculate the dye?
- The amount of dye used is generally calculated according to the cloth weight.
- Q:What are the characteristics of polymers compared to composites?
- The composite material is composed of two or more kinds of materials together, of course, the polymer can be one of the composite material composition, for example, can be used as a composite material of the matrix material
- Q:Paint Grice color is too dark and faint way
- As usual to join 0. According to the% of the silicone oil to control, foreign companies produce a variety of surfactants, need to distinguish between the use of the solvent system, the amount of the general in the 0.% by% ~%. (According to 0) the use of paint paint a little transparent features, the choice of the appropriate background color can make the color of the paint than the original paint more vivid, which is based on the principle of natural light reflection absorption, background color and the original color after the superposition Of a color, paint works called "through color." Such as yellow primer can make red more vivid, gray primer to make red more red, blue primer can make black more black, water blue primer to make white cleaner
- Q:what's Ms Paint use?
- Paint (formerly Paintbrush for Windows) is a simple graphics painting program that has been included with almost all versions of Microsoft Windows since its first release. It is often referred to as MS Paint or Microsoft Paint. The program opens and saves files as Windows bitmap (24-bit, 256 color, 16 color, and monochrome, all with the .bmp extension), JPEG, GIF (without animation or transparency, although the Windows 98 version and a Windows 95 upgrade did support the latter), PNG (without alpha channel), and TIFF. The program can be in color mode or two-color black-and-white, but there is no grayscale mode.
- Q:Anti-UV dye ink and pigment ink Which weather resistance is better?
- Anti-UV dye ink is dye ink, weather resistance without pigment ink is good;
- Q:Automotive Paint?
- Did you get the reducer , hardner and dryers too? The paint is thinned out alot. Like 60% You should be able to do the parts you have. It takes a gallon of paint and then reduced to do a VW van completely. Make sure you have enough thinners to clean out the spray gun and equipment. Gasoline won't work.(and it is much more dangerous than paint thinners - they are flammable too)
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range