Application of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and
iron and hard alloy, etc.
4 It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics,
medicine fillings and food additives.
Packing of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
Physical Properties of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of Lacquer and Latex Paint
- Wall decoration with the latex paint and the like, which is water-based paint, is the emulsion, water, paint (various colors, including white) and some additives, but is a regular manufacturers, there will be no big poison. Of course, if the kind of cheap, it is possible to use industrial glue instead of the emulsion, there is poison.
- Q:What color is the ancient paint?
- Paint is made of iron oxide or resin and other raw materials used to decorate and protect the goods of the paint. The origin of the paint is inconclusive. In 1500 BC, in French and Spanish caves, paint was used for painting and decoration. BC 6000 years, China has been using inorganic compounds and organic pigments mixed roasting to improve the paint. In 1500 BC, the Egyptians made use of dyes such as indigo and madder blue and red pigments, but this paint is still very imperfect. 18th century, due to the development and utilization of linseed oil and zinc oxide, the rapid development of the paint industry. In the 20th century, the paint process has developed significantly, the emergence of a greater adhesion, higher gloss, flame retardant, corrosion resistance and high thermal stability of the various colors of paint found
- Q:How to paint with jade
- Dark yellow plus white
- Q:What is the difference between a pigment ink for a printer and an ordinary ink?
- It is the original ink cartridges, OKorder buy it, buy the kind of disassemble cartridges, not expensive.
- Q:What are the links and differences between varnish, paint and water-based paint?
- If the landlord know the trouble also told me what ah
- Q:What is matte paint and high gloss paint
- With matte paint sprayed objects do not reflect, high gloss paint will be highly reflective. Paint sub-sub-light half-matte three sub-sub-sub-sub-light high light if the color is more!
- Q:What paint is paint
- It includes thick paint, blending paint, enamel and can produce a special performance of the paint film such as mildew paint, varnish and luminous paint.
- Q:acrylic paint or fabric paint?
- Paint For Shoes
- Q:What are the main ingredients of paint and paint?
- (4) thinner: including solvents and thinner, used to dissolve the above substances and adjust the consistency, as the auxiliary film-forming material.
- Q:what is car paint hardener?
- It can go in either one if compatible. All it does is speed the normal hardening process. It does not make the paint better or harder, but it allows for buffing and additional coats without having to wait as long.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range