Application of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and
iron and hard alloy, etc.
4 It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics,
medicine fillings and food additives.
Packing of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
Physical Properties of Long Standing Reputation Anatase Titanium Dioxide
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:Carbon black is a pigment or a dye
- Depends on what kind of carbon black you are using. This question is too general. Can not answer you. Detailed point
- Q:gray paint over yellow paint?
- Paint the wall behind your bed gray. Its better to have a darker/accent wal behind your bed.
- Q:Is the pigment poisonous?
- In all colors, red, yellow, white, blue, green, black 6 are basic colors, other colors are deployed by them, and white, yellow, red, green 4 colors contain lead dioxide, Arsenic trioxide and other toxic substances. Water, powder, advertising color 3 kinds of pigments, were squeezed into the porous plate, and then dropping two drops of sulfuric acid, respectively, the results, sulfuric acid dissolved in the pigment, which shows that sulfuric acid and pigments and other heavy metals in the reaction The In other words, this chemical test proves that the pigment does contain toxic substances such as lead. Hope to adopt, thank you.
- Q:Heroes what is the paint coating with barium sulfate it and ink with barium sulfate and plastic barium sulfate difference?
- There is no significant difference between the classification of barium sulfate is mainly their own physical properties to determine some of the parameters.
- Q:Painting in the bathroom?
- redesign diva is correct. Ignore the rest.
- Q:What paint into the water does not fade does not corrode
- Ma Li brand acrylic paint, is a new type of painting materials, products bright color, dry fast, dry after the screen without light, with water resistance, dry pigment film tough, not crack, easy to save, Painting on a variety of vectors. In a variety of techniques, there is a great deal of versatility.
- Q:Floor paint and water paint difference
- Clear water paint: according to the coating effect to classify, there are water paint, mixed paint and so on. Clear water paint for the perspective of the decorative panel texture, pores. Paint the color required to do with the background, finishing varnish to achieve the desired effect called water paint. After the brushing of water can show the original color and pattern of the substrate. Clear water paint to choose the color and texture of the panel, in the construction process to pay attention to when the material into the protection that is to brush primer, in order to better protect the furniture and color.
- Q:how do you fix latex paint over oil base?
- usually you want to stick with the same kinds of paints when re painting. but i like latex better myself. but what you want to do it scrap, peel off the area that is peeling then put a couple coats of primer in the area, and you can also use a product called krud cutter, gloss off really good stuff. it will take the sheen off the oil base paint so that the latex will stick better. you can get it at your local hardware store. i get mine from sherwin williams. hope that works for you, good luck
- Q:Pregnancy and wall paint?
- no paint is going to be 'good' for pregnancy. Hubby and I just got done literally painting the whole house over a 3 weekend time period and you just need to open all the windows for ventilation and stick a fan or two blowing in the direction of outside to suck the air outside. That is what we did.
- Q:I have a painting question concerning outdoor mold ?
- You can, but You Shouldn't. You need to kill the mildew (black) or mold (whatever color) with a 1/2 bleach 1/2 water solution. Then wash that off with water after you see the mildew/mold change color or disappear, preferably before the bleach water solution dries, with water (damp sponge, etc.). Then you can paint with latex or oil based paints. If you don't do this, it will continue to grow through whatever paint or primer you apply.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range