Loader, Rated Load 700kg, Engine Power 50HP(JC45G)
Type:Skid Steer Loader
Scraper Type:Wheel Type
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Compact Structure, Maneuverable Movement:Suitable for Narrow Space Operation
1.Open cabin with mechanical control system
2.USA hydraulic system
3.Double accelerograph control
5.Chinese diesel engine
|Rated Operating Capacity|| 700|
|Tipping load(Kg)|| 1400|
|Bucket Capacity(m3)|| 0.4|
|Lifting force(kg)|| 1950|
|Hydraulic Pump Flow(L/min)|| 75|
|Engine power(HP)|| 50|
|Max. Travel Speed(km/h)|| 12|
|Grade ability (° )|| 20|
|Fuel hyd. Oil capacity(L)|| 65/65|
|A. Height at Maximum Extension|| 3980mm|
|B. Hinge Pin Height|| 3080mm|
|C. Total Height|| 2050mm|
|D. Length with Bucket|| 3420mm|
|E. Length without Bucket|| 2640mm|
|F. Width with Bucket|| 1740mm|
|G. Track Width|| 1450mm|
|H. Wheelbase|| 991mm|
|J. Ground Clearance|| 185mm|
|K. Dumping Angle|| 40°|
|L. Dumping Height|| 2380mm|
|M. Maximum Reach|| 750mm|
- Q:Substrate for a leopard gecko?
- paper towel and you can wash the reptile carpet in water with NO SOAP. be careful of sand because of impaction
- Q:How to solve the earthwork combined output of these 3 equipment in cubic meter per hour?
- Take LCM of 40,50,60 10)4,5,6 2)2,5,3 LCM-600 600/40=15 Excavators 600/50 = 12 Loaders 600/60 =10 Dump trucks ( Employ these equipment in the ratio 15:12:10 ) (
- Q:I am trying to set up my intex pool but my backyard has a little hill, how can i set it up?
- The models with the ring are very easy to set up, just make sure the ground is level and clear of any debris that may puncture the pool (rocks, sticks). The hard-sided version are much more difficult to get level.
- Q:Can I use excavator substrate for my leopard gecko?
- Any type of loose substrate for a leopard gecko runs the risk of impaction, I would not recommend it for the safety of your gecko. Reptile carpet once full grown or paper towels or tile can be used.
- Q:How to choose used excavators, from where to start?
- Look for a expert mechanic to give you input. You will want to know which ones are the easiest to fix and which ones are the easiest to find parts for. Then consider the type of work you plan to use the excavator for. You will want to limit your selections to ones that will meet your demands, and easy to repair and/or have a good supply of parts. From that list of acceptable models, you will need to do research on the particular excavator. You will need find one that has excellent maintenance records at a price you can afford.
- Q:Dreamweaver Mouse Rollover make pictures bigger how?
- easy - there's a function for it in dreamweaver: just select the image you want to change and give it an instance name, to make things easier. now select the image of the menu item, and open the behaviours panel. select the swap image option, then its pretty self explanetory, select the image you want to swap (the one that you named) and then select the new source. You can easily get help on swap image, and most other functions in dreamweaver by hitting f1
- Q:How do you drive the forehand and backhand drive of an excavator?
- Is the so-called mobile phone and mobile phone anti refers to your left hand operation mode, it refers to the left hand lever before and after the mobile phone is telescopic arm, left and right is right and left rotation, and vice versa is mobile phone operating lever before and after rotation, telescopic arm is around. The pros and cons of mobile phone operation depends on your own habits. When I first contacted the excavator, I operated a positive cell phone. Then switched to mobile phones. Personally, the design of mobile phones is relatively user-friendly. It's easier to use. By contrast, it's much more comfortable to operate than a cell phone.
- Q:What is an example of a hydraulic system and pneumatic system?
- Hydraulics: Water pump. Pneumatic: Air compressor out put used for spray painting etc.
- Q:What are the names of the characters on Bob the Builder?
- One is called bob if u didnt know.
- Q:How to get rid of big dirt pile?
- Sign in yard, free dirt, you load, you haul.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range