Loader High Cost Performance Skid Steer
Model NO.:SUNION GNHC45
Type:Skid Steer Loader
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Packing:in Bulk or in Container
Production Capacity:100 Sets/Year
SUNION GNHC45 Skid Steer Loader
Type: Wheel Loader
Packing: In bulk or in container
Delivery Time: Within 1 month
We have the most detailed info about the machines, if you need, please contact we freely, we'll try our best to satisfy you.
We also supply much more others construction machines.
Remember our idea: Services to create value, share a better future.
Service for you!
|Rated Load (kg)||700|
|Tipping load (kg)||1400|
|Bucket capacity (m3)||0.4-0.5|
|Operationg weight (kg)||3000|
|Travel speed (km/h)||12|
|Hydraulic pump flow (L/min)||75|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||70|
|Overall Size (mm)||3350×1720×2050|
|Height at maximum extension (mm)||3980|
|The maximum pin shaft height (mm)||3080|
|Width with bucket (mm)||1730|
|Axles base (mm)||991|
|ground clearance (mm)||180|
|Dumping height (mm)||2380|
- Q:how long would it take for a vacuum excavator to remove 20 cubic yards of soft clay soil?
- I'n not sure the dirt doesn't have to be there. They backfilled it to support the walls. I'n not sure the block wall can hold the dirt back without the fill in the middle. You need an engineer to tell you that removing that dirt won't make the house fall down. really. Block walls have almost no strength.
- Q:excavator clay?
- I did it's great trust me, I used it for my monitor and I use it to breed crickets. I didn't have success with the crickets but I did have a happy monitor. I would recommend it after you mix it with water as the instruction say on the package you must let it sit for atleast 24 hours till the excess water dries out. It goes by faster when it's under a heat lamp, great product easy to clean up poop in the tank. Once it hardens up you have some pretty good and long lasting substrate. I never had a gecko but all in all the substrate would still be good. Especially if geckos like to burrow, after w while you'll start to see him or her dig. I wouldn't lie to you or post how great it is two times in a row. I know the last time I answered your question I said it was too exspensive in my tank because of the size. I'm going to man up and buy enough for the new tank anf I'll personally send you a picture of my tank with the substrate in it.
- Q:The reason why the excavator holds down the engine is 150
- [cause of trouble]1 hydraulic large pump failure2 excavator two valve problems3 hydraulic pump regulator variable chaos will also choke machine flameout failureFourIs the confluence valve of the solenoid valve blocked?5 hydraulic oil will also be more excavators hold machine flameout failureSixIf the fuel supply is poor, check whether the oil pipe is blocked or leaking[corresponding cause of failure]1 there is a problem with the circuitTwoCheck the wood and see if it's blocked. If you don't see it, get into the system3 there's something wrong with the engine4 there is water in the fuel lineFiveIf the air enters the fuel pipe, the excavator will stop and stall6, the gas supply is poor, causing the engine to stall7, the power of the engine is insufficient to achieve the power required by the hydraulic pumpEightThe hydraulic part has the stem to clamp, also can the excavator hold down the engine to extinguish the faultNineValve stem movement is not smooth, resulting in hydraulic power is greater than the output power of the engine, so the engine will stall[supplement]Corresponding troubleshooting:1., although you said that the inspection is no problem, but still suggested from the most basic fuel road cleaning, replace all filter elements, began to check. The diesel pump is removed from the oil line to see if the injection length can reach about 6~7cm.2. small arm and walk, mainly pump 2 oil supply, check the main pump cleaning 2 of the regulator.3. choke 90% is fuel road failure, it is best to carefully check the oil circuit to confirm that there is no leakage of space, such as pipe joint seal damage, filter is not in place, oil-water separator, water supply cover is not tightened, etc.. Direct connection with fuel tank test can be used.
- Q:Explain the worst smell you ever experienced. Was it a person, or a object, or something else.?
- I went on a hike once to what was supposedly a gorgeous waterfall and river. When I reached that waterfall I immediately started to gag. The smell was so horrible (smelled like rotten eggs and dead animals). The river was filthy! I could even stand by it for like 1 min. I had to start hiking back down because the smell was so horrible!
- Q:Clutch change.diy job?
- No beer until the job is done! I am a DYI type myself, and have owned a lot of second hand (or more cars). From seeing the problems others have made, it is my conviction that beer and mechanical work do not mix. If you can find an engine hoist to rent (or buy) at a reasonable price, and have a second car to use for a parts runner- give some thought to doing it yourself. The sticking point on this job will come at one of two places (based on past experience)- 1. Pilot bearing. There is a special tool/s that may be needed. Some times they don't work because the old one is too far in (see the beer issue). So I have resorted to a die grinder more then once to get the old one out. Please don't do all this work with out replacing it, failure to do so can ruin the input shaft on some transmissions (see the beer issue). 2. Resurfacing the flywheel. If done soon enough the glaze will at least need to be broken for the new clutch to seat and work right. Other wise clutch chatter happens. If you have waited too long to do the job it will need resurfaced (the reason for a back up car). Of course if you get a spare fly wheel in advance (used or a light weight one) this can be avoided. Of course there will be something that goes wrong (putting the clutch disk in backwards, lost bolts, difficultly separating the assemblies or any one of other things). But if all goes close to plan, it is a four hour job. If things go wrong there might be a days delay waiting for parts. So plan accordingly.
- Q:10 points for math help?
- 1. 5800 2. v=bh, sa= area of all sides 3. a. 11,900,000 c. about 3,966,666
- Q:What can an excavator do?
- More, go, dig the ground, repair the slope, dig trenches, dig the floor, build roads, load cars, and so on...
- Q:Evans or Schliemann Which was a better Archeologist?
- Evans is better.
- Q:VAT from NI to ROI?
- Um. I think so. www.revenue.ie/index.htm?/leaflet... I think this is beyond my comprehension.
- Q:I committed a Vandalism crime, what's the worst that could happen? Is there any way it will not appear on my record?
- Contact the court.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range