Specifications Of Living Room Sofa Set Leather
High quality leather and foam
2.Pocketed coil seats
3.Kiln dried wood frame
|Features:||1) Italian style design, big seating capacity|
|2) Contemporary design of simplicity and leisure|
|3) Artisan craftsmanship|
|4) The commercial quality frames, high-density foam and no-sag sinuous spring suspensions ensure long-term comfort, support and performance|
|Leather series:||1) AN/AN=Aniline full leather;|
|2) AN/SP=Aniline/primary leather;|
|3) AT/AT=Top grain full leather;|
|4) AT/SP=Top grain/Split leather;|
|5) Bi-Cast=Bi-cast leather;|
|6) SP/SP=Split full leather;|
|7) AT/PVC=Top grain/PVC;|
|8) SP/PVC=Split leather/PVC;|
|9) Microfibre=Micro suede,Fabric,PU|
|Material:||1) Leather as above;|
|2) Triphen-free sprag glue;|
|3) High density foam-D30/35 for cushions D-28 for back and armrest;|
|4) Pocketed coil in seat cushions;|
|5) Kiln dried solid wood internal frame and plywood;|
|6) Metal coil springs and fabric rubber;|
|7) Rust and moisture proofing treatment.|
|Founction:||1) USA CA117 fire resistant standard;|
|2) UK BS5852 fire resistant standard.|
|UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:||1) Best selling furniture|
|2) Attractive and competitive price|
|3) Elegant design|
|4) Execllent quality|
|5) OEM accepted|
|6) fast delviery time|
|7) strict qualtiy control|
|8) Hot sale models|
|9) Italian design|
Pictures of Living Room Sofa Set Leather:
- Q:Sleep in our bed or his bed?
- The family bed or co-sleeping puts a damper on Mom and Dad's private time and intimacy. Forget spontaneous lovemaking. Some parents use co-sleeping to avoid addressing serious problems in their marital relationship, giving the couple a false sense of security in their marriage. If co-sleeping goes on too long, husbands and wives have difficulty adjusting to sleeping together when the child finally begins solitary sleeping. Many parents think children either don't hear them making love or are too young to know what's going on. Wrong. To children, lovemaking sounds like fighting and inflicting pain. Babies and toddlers who share a room with their parents may need Mom and Dad present to fall asleep long after co-sleeping is discontinued. Because some single mothers are literally afraid to sleep alone at nights, they sleep with their little ones in the bed. This is unhealthy for both mother and child. The constant movement or noise of the baby can interfere with the parents' ability to get a good night's sleep, and they wake up exhausted in the morning. Suffocation and strangulation are real dangers that can be caused by an adult rolling on top of the baby, too much soft bedding (quilts, pillows and blankets) and rigid object that can trap baby's head. Co-sleeping can lead to what some parents perceive as very dependant and demanding sleep behavior at night. Co-sleeping? There's a lot of information out there, both pro and con. For your baby's sake, do your research before you decide. Sleep well - and happy.
- Q:Bed bug steaming question?
- The answer is yes, but you may need to treat the home 2 or 3 times. The problem is that every spot would need to reach the required 113F to kill both bed bugs and eggs. If you are looking for an all organic approach, I'd suggest using an organic plant extract spray as a knock down product to kill bed bugs and eggs, along with natural fossil dust, which will help to kill any late hatching bed bugs. It would also help to cover the mattress and box spring with a bed bug cover, but only after they dry. Be sure the apply steam for 20 to 30 seconds in each area. An organic bed bug kit will save money vs. buying products separately (see resource 2).
- Q:Round Beds?
- Ikea okorder.com/
- Q:Does anybody know of a GOOD orthopedic dog bed?
- www.okorder.com/.. this site explains orthopedic dog beds. It has also a list of orthopedic bed reviews. These beds are really cool!
- Q:bunk beds?
- Hmm.. think how much you'll like it as you get older, will you be able to get new furniture or will you have to keep it. Other food for thought is how high is your ceiling would you have enough room to sit up before hitting the ceiling. If you do decide on a bunk bed be sure to try it out. Good luck!
- Q:What CBD is used in the hammock bedstead spruce wood, spruce wood materials have what effect?
- Spruce wood has a good resonance, and no crack, no deformation, no mildew, and biting force is good, is the best material for making bed.That's all I've been looking for. I hope I can help you!
- Q:which way is better Feng Shui?
- Enrichment range: bedroom beds should be placed on three sides of a wall on the position, the bed placed in a wind of gas reservoir where they will be promoted. Feng Shui emphasizes the living room is money, the room is the Treasury, so if you can sleep in the financial position, can have the effect of enrichment. In a bedroom, money or where there may be Wang in diagonal door. The place where the money is kept is as clean as possible, so that it will be faster to make money. Also can put some round or pot type cornucopia, or safe things will be more effective. In addition to the above items, such as pots, plates, coins, coins, crystal, crystal cave also has enrichment effect!
- Q:HELP! bed troubles?
- It is usually the frame moving that causes noise. Tightening the joints can help. I had a wooden bed that I had to add blocks at the joints to prevent movement.
- Q:What is the price per meter, eight beds, oak and beech?
- To oak, ash, pine, birch, elm, beech as an example.First of all, if the furniture is solid wood, then it is almost the same level in environmental protection, regardless of wood material. But the point is that you want to confirm the solid wood, and not to be fooled by manufacturers.
- Q:massage bed recommendation for stroke patience?
- I work for a hospital and we use a lot of HilRom and KCI beds. Look into those two.
Founded in 1992,it is a large modern furniture enterprise integrating design, R&D, manufacture, sale and service together. Currently, our company owns over 1,000 employees and modern workshop covering an area of over 150,000 square meters. Our products have been exported to the Europe, America and South-East Asia market and own a good reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 to US$10 Million
South America Europe South-East Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||100,000-200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range