Specifications Of Living Room Sofa Set Leather
High quality leather and foam
2.Pocketed coil seats
3.Kiln dried wood frame
|Features:||1) Italian style design, big seating capacity|
|2) Contemporary design of simplicity and leisure|
|3) Artisan craftsmanship|
|4) The commercial quality frames, high-density foam and no-sag sinuous spring suspensions ensure long-term comfort, support and performance|
|Leather series:||1) AN/AN=Aniline full leather;|
|2) AN/SP=Aniline/primary leather;|
|3) AT/AT=Top grain full leather;|
|4) AT/SP=Top grain/Split leather;|
|5) Bi-Cast=Bi-cast leather;|
|6) SP/SP=Split full leather;|
|7) AT/PVC=Top grain/PVC;|
|8) SP/PVC=Split leather/PVC;|
|9) Microfibre=Micro suede,Fabric,PU|
|Material:||1) Leather as above;|
|2) Triphen-free sprag glue;|
|3) High density foam-D30/35 for cushions D-28 for back and armrest;|
|4) Pocketed coil in seat cushions;|
|5) Kiln dried solid wood internal frame and plywood;|
|6) Metal coil springs and fabric rubber;|
|7) Rust and moisture proofing treatment.|
|Founction:||1) USA CA117 fire resistant standard;|
|2) UK BS5852 fire resistant standard.|
|UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:||1) Best selling furniture|
|2) Attractive and competitive price|
|3) Elegant design|
|4) Execllent quality|
|5) OEM accepted|
|6) fast delviery time|
|7) strict qualtiy control|
|8) Hot sale models|
|9) Italian design|
Pictures of Living Room Sofa Set Leather:
- Q:hamster bedding?
- i would not use it for my hamster. what i use for j.j is a pet bedding called carefresh. you can get it at pet-smart or petco depending on what stores are close by. i buy the ultra its pine and ceder free its also die free. and there is no dust with it. its the type of bedding that goes a long way I'm enclosing the link so u can check it out for your self. like i said j.j my hamster loves it
- Q:What should i do about bed wetting?
- You just can't make her stop over night. You can help her and the bedding by making her wear a diaper at night. I was a bed wetter from age 6 past the age of 15 and my parents had me in a disposable diaper every night until I was dry and I'm glad they made me wear diapers to bed. I can tell you since I did wet the bed, its much better waking up in a wet diaper than waking up in a wet bed and wet pajamas. Its not as bad as it sounds and its more relaxing knowing you are protected at night until you grow out of the problem.
- Q:What is a bed-in-a-bag?
- Get yourself an Aerobed. They come in different sizes with a ump to inflate as needed. You can deflate very quickly to store. They are inexensive and fairly comfortable. Good luck to you all.
- Q:How important is a bed?
- It's very important to find a bed that meets your needs. Otherwise, your sleep will be less than restful and can compromise your health. Shop around and test every bed you can before you make a decision. I wish I had the $$$$ to buy a really fine bed. I live on Social Security and have severe spinal problems and arthritis. I know I would benefit from a better bed but when you're on a limited income, you're sometimes lucky to have any bed.
- Q:Romantic bedding?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:when to make the change from crib to toddler bed?
- Well, I think this depends on how much space you have. Our twins were in the same crib til they were about 9 months, then in seperate cribs til about 2 1/2, then into their own toddler beds. They always shared a room til we moved into our new house last summer which had 3 bedrooms. But their one room was the big room of the two bedrooms in our house (yes, mom dad got to share the smaller room), but it worked out well. Ours were more of the type to wake each other up more than sleep together. It really depends on how you view the twin relationship. Ours were very different and independent from each other from the get go. I think it's important that they can fall asleep and stay asleep seperately, because this will end up really being an issue once they're older if they don't learn now. If they're fine going to sleep on their own,I don't know if it matters if you seperate them, you could always go to the double bed for now, then seperate toddler beds in a year or so. Bonding is important, but I think they have that no matter what. If you forsee this being an issue, I would go to seperate beds now, I'm actually quite amazed that you got away with one crib.
- Q:Who invented the bed?
- Arthur Bed, OBE.
- Q:do you know where i can buy this bed?
- that doesn't look like a bed that you would go to a store and say I want that, how much it looks like one that you call a company to ask them to build it (or you build it yourself.) It seems custom to me
- Q:What does 1 double bed and 2 double beds mean when booking a hotel room?
- a double bed is a size of the bed...theres single, double, full, queen, king, and California king sizes...so one double bed mean there is only one bed in the hotel room thats the size double, two double beds means there is two beds in the hotel room and both are the double sizes , double usually fits 1-2 ppl, tight fit for two.ppl
- Q:Does my bed have bed bugs?
- Bed okorder.com/
Founded in 1992,it is a large modern furniture enterprise integrating design, R&D, manufacture, sale and service together. Currently, our company owns over 1,000 employees and modern workshop covering an area of over 150,000 square meters. Our products have been exported to the Europe, America and South-East Asia market and own a good reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 to US$10 Million
South America Europe South-East Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||100,000-200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range