Storage Racking System
2. Regular Size/Unit
(L)2300*(W)1000*(H)5025mm, 4 levels, Loading Weight:2000kg/level
4. Standard Color
blue, orange, green, red, grey
6. Standard Packings
metal strip, film, paper board and master carton
8. Customized size accepted, Special color available
Storage pallet rack specification:
1) Each system is mainly made up of upright frames and beams
2) Each frame consists of 2 uprights(posts), 2 footplates and bracings
3) Each storage level consists of 2 socketed beams
4) Each beam level usually supports 2 or 3 pallets
5) Supports and non-standard pallet sizes
6) Different beam sizes are available for different load requirements
7) Beam levels are adjustable in 50.8mm/75mm/76.2mm pitch interval
8) All compnents are epoxy power coated except the galvanized footplates
9) Accessories include shim, upright protector, row spacer, pallet support, half-pallet etc.
light duty rack
medium duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
size of upright
size of beam
50*30mm or 60*40mm
thickness of upright
1.25mm or 2.0mm
1.5mm, 1.8mm or 2.0mm
thickness of beam
1.25mm or 2.0mm
capacity per layer
1.Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2.Rapid handling almost all types of palletized goods.
3. Fully utilize vertical space.
4. The loading capacity per level of such rack may reach 5000kg. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
5. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Please inform us of the following information for quick quotation:
size of your warehouse
size of rack(height*width*depth)
how many levels of the rack
loading capacity of each level
(RAL)color you want
Q: What is the raw material of your products?
A: The raw material of steel code is Q235b. Other type of steel is also available per clients’ requirements.
Q: What is delivery times?
A: Normally the order can finish within 15 days. Time varies upon the order quantity and racking types.
Q: How could you guarantee the products quality?
A: Our professional engineer will check what size should be used to guarantee your load weight request.
Before shipping, our quality control also would carefully examine whether the quality is approved.
Q: May I know the status of my order?
A: Yes .We will send you information and photos at different production stage of your order. You will get the latest information in time.
- Q:I have a question about my brackets.?
- from Wikipedia: Brackets are tall punctuation marks used in matched pairs within text, to set apart or interject other text. Any dentist who put those in your mouth is an idiot. Time to switch.
- Q:i want to hang shelves but dont have brackets?
- Sometimes you can use nails
- Q:Breaking brackets (please read)?
- As long as you are not chewing sticky or hard foods, like gum or popcorn then it isn't your fault. They shouldn't being popping off that fast. When I got my braces off I had a permanent retainer glued to my bottom teeth and it popped off the day they put it it. I just went back and they didn't charge me anything because they hadn't glued it properly in the first place. It sounds like that's what's happened to you. Just watch what you eat ( no apples unless they're cut up, no popcorn, hard candy, caramel, chewing gum) that way they can't blame it on you. Good luck and I hope that helped
- Q:best dslr for Automatic Exposure Bracketing for HDR?
- The Pentax K10D goes into and out of bracketing mode with just a press of a button and moving the front adjuster 1 click put you into the mode and selects 3 frames another click and it sets it for 5 frames, the rear adjuster sets the exposure difference between frames from 0.3 stops to 2 stops, quick and simple, typical Pentax. In menu you can even change the order of shots so the longest shutter speed is first, which makes it easier to hand hold. As Pentax no longer make them you can sometimes come across them on OKorder, sometimes SRS in Watford (who deal direct with Pentax) may have a factory refurb, full retail kit and fully guaranteed for a year, worth a ring. srsmicrosystems.co.uk/ Often there are so few of these they don't put them on their web site. Reliable supplier by the way I've dealt with them for years. Chris
- Q:HELP I BROKE A BRACKET!!!?
- Go to the orthodontist ASAP. This small problem could perhaps make a long term problem such as having braces on a bit longer. I have never broken a bracket but have made one loose. When I did, they didn't charge me extra at all (maybe that's why the take so much money). Anyway, all orthodontists are different so just go and get it fixed. Hope this helped! Good luck! (Btw, for now eat soft foods like yogurt, ice cream, etc.)
- Q:Best setting for a concertbracketing?
- Try your spot meter on the main subject. Unless you are right on stage, anything else will grossly overexpose the band/singer, because it will be misled by all the darkness in the field. You can bracket on your H2, although you may not be able to do this automatically, so it will slow you down a bit. Haha! How spoilt we have become. What I am saying is that you will have to bracket on your 21st century electronic marvel the way we did before cameras even had light meters - one frame at the time. Just use your exposure compensation by setting the EV up and down. For sake of speed, you might want to use full stop increments instead of the 1/3 stop that is available with a single click. Try shooting as soon as the lights go down and review your pictures immediately. If your H2 has the option to indicate the highlights that are overexposed, set that so you can check quickly and adjust. Once you find what works, meaning if EV -1.3 is the right exposure compensation, you can probably quit bracketing unless you notice that the lights are changing all the time. You are correct about the aperture and shutter priority settings. These settings measure the light lever and set the EV (exposure value, I think) and then make proporional adjustments to maintain that same EV. You can STILL bracket in one of these modes, though, since you will still be able to change the EV through exposure compensation as I described above.
- Q:How hard is swapping Video Card brackets?
- Pretty easy. I bought an Asus AH3450 AGP video card for use in my living room HTPC, which is in a slimline case. The AH3450 has a full-height bracket, but includes a low-profile bracket in the packaging. All I had to do is unscrew the hex bolts holding the DVI port to the bracket to take the bracket off. Replace with the low-profile bracket, and screw the hex bolts back in to fix the bracket into place on the card. Voila.
- Q:Multiplying out bracket?
- f[50f(1-f)]N-F Start inside the square brackets: 50f(1-f)50f-50f^2 So you've got: f[50f-50f^2]N-F Then: [50f^2-50f^3]N-F Which multiplies out to: 50Nf^2 - 50Nf^3 - F
- Q:How to take tv off wall bracket?
- Q:How can i use the brackets?
- Does the case require low-profile video cards? If not just plug it in.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range