Product Specification of Lithopone B301:
Lithopone B301 is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
● Low binder requirement
● Good dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
Technical Data of Lithopone B301:
In terms of total zinc sulfide and barium sulfate the sum of% (m / m) ≥
The total amount of zinc (in zinc sulfide)% m / m) ≥
Zinc Oxide% (m / m)
105 ℃ Volatile% (m / m) ≤
Water soluble% (m / m) ≤
Filter material (63μm filter)% (m / m) ≤
Color (with standard sample)
Death by degrees to take liquid water
Oil Absorption g/100g
Reducing power (with standard sample)% ≥
Opacity (contrast ratio)
Not lower than 5%standerd sample
Storage of Lithopone B301:
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:What is the difference between polymer cement waterproof coating and polymer cement-based waterproof coating?
- 1, polymer cement waterproof coating for non-exposed terraces, toilet and external walls of the waterproof, anti-seepage and moisture-proof works (type II), also applies to the exposed roof (type I). 2, can also be used for underground engineering and tunnel, cave and other coating waterproof (I type). 3, road and bridge, pool, water conservancy project waterproofing works (type I).
- Q:Epoxy resin powder coating and epoxy paint paint What is the difference
- The former is water-soluble, the latter is oily
- Q:What is modified epoxy polymer mortar
- Currently on the market there are two types of materials known as modified epoxy polymer mortar (or epoxy emulsion mortar) 1, one-component epoxy emulsion + cement mortar 2, epoxy emulsion + supporting curing agent + cement mortar
- Q:Do not fade the dye, please recommend a few thanks to the chemical dyes.
- Is the dye will fade, but the degree of different, the general dye fastness indicators, the worst level, the best of eight. The same dye used in different materials are also fast on the fast. Do not fade (in fact, fade is not obvious) Must be selected on the dye varieties, a variety of materials have a special dye for dyeing (with) color. Can achieve good fastness, such as cotton with dyes; polyester disperse dyes; acrylic cationic dyes; leather, wool with metal Combined with dyes; paper with a direct dye; paint paint with organic pigments. Can not achieve the purpose of fading. Can only briefly introduce,
- Q:Can paint be conductive?
- There is a special conductive paint that requires special ingredients.
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and ordinary paint?
- Latex paint because of its composition determines the strong adhesion, scrub resistance and so on. Ordinary coating because of the simple process, the general hiding power less than latex paint, and dry after the powder was, not dirty, easy to mold color.
- Q:How to paint with jade
- Transparent bad slices, the need for chemical acid cycle treatment, to improve its transparency, but also can be artificial color. No chemical acid-base cycle of the treatment of slices, it is difficult to artificial color.
- Q:How to use the dyes on clothes or shoes
- The acrylic pigment is a new type of paint pigment obtained by mixing a chemical synthetic latex (including acrylate, methacrylate, acrylic acid, methacrylic acid, and thickener, filler, etc.) with color particles. Propylene pigments are synthetic synthetic pigments, invented in the 1950s, is made of pigment powder and acrylic latex.
- Q:How can you wash off the chemical dyes on hand?
- The better way is the day that water (banana water) or gasoline. The effect is absolutely good, it is easy to clean, but the opponent has some damage.
- Q:Is the pigment poisonous?
- In all colors, red, yellow, white, blue, green, black 6 are basic colors, other colors are deployed by them, and white, yellow, red, green 4 colors contain lead dioxide, Arsenic trioxide and other toxic substances. Water, powder, advertising color 3 kinds of pigments, were squeezed into the porous plate, and then dropping two drops of sulfuric acid, respectively, the results, sulfuric acid dissolved in the pigment, which shows that sulfuric acid and pigments and other heavy metals in the reaction The In other words, this chemical test proves that the pigment does contain toxic substances such as lead. Hope to adopt, thank you.
Polychem, a large integrated chemical manufacturing enterprises of chlor-alkali, generating, crude salt, calcium carbide and coke.
By the end of 2010, its production capacity is 900,000 tons of PVC Resin, 650,000 tons of Caustic Soda,350,000 KW of combined heat and power plants, 500,000 tons of industrial salt, 480,000 tons of calcium carbide, it has been the top three Within China Chlor-alkali Industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 600 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range