Product Specification of Lithopone B301:
Lithopone B301 is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
● Low binder requirement
● Good dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
Technical Data of Lithopone B301:
In terms of total zinc sulfide and barium sulfate the sum of% (m / m) ≥
The total amount of zinc (in zinc sulfide)% m / m) ≥
Zinc Oxide% (m / m)
105 ℃ Volatile% (m / m) ≤
Water soluble% (m / m) ≤
Filter material (63μm filter)% (m / m) ≤
Color (with standard sample)
Death by degrees to take liquid water
Oil Absorption g/100g
Reducing power (with standard sample)% ≥
Opacity (contrast ratio)
Not lower than 5%standerd sample
Storage of Lithopone B301:
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:Polymer lithium-ion battery charge expansion is how is it?
- Lithium battery is badly inflated.
- Q:What is the difference between biodegradation and dissolution of polymers?
- Most of the drug carrier materials currently used as controlled release systems are high molecular polymer materials. Biodegradable polymers can be hydrolyzed or digested into small molecules for a certain period of time, can be metabolized from the body through the body, without the need for secondary surgery to remove the carrier material, so more biologically inert materials, more reliable, more reliable, better Biocompatibility, has become the preferred material for drug carriers. The application of the main biodegradable polymers in drug controlled release system is briefly reviewed.
- Q:Linoleum tile color change paint or paint
- Anti-UV paint not only has a strong anti-ultraviolet function, but also has anti-corrosion, waterproof, heat insulation and other effects.
- Q:What are some intersting things to paint ?
- you mean physically putting paint on different things? or subjects? any subject can be amazing if you approach it with an open mind, even painting the same thing a million times over holds new lessons with each go at it some interesting things: try painting a scene with different lighting (dramatic, fluorescent, natural etc) paint people who are constantly moving (or objects, like sitting at a train station and painting trains as they roll past) paint a pile of snow and see how many colors are really in it paint a super large version of someone's face, or a segment of someone's face, paying very close attention to every detail paint yourself, either in a mirror or studying parts of your body that you don't need a mirror to see (your hands, looking down at your feet) and see if you can recognize yourself in them afterward paint solely in front of a blank canvas, and add different parts as you listen to different types of music putting paint onto different things opens up millions more possibilities, but that's kind of getting into sculpture as well...
- Q:How to determine whether the fluorescent dye is still effective
- You can dye the dye to determine whether it is effective ah? General fluorescent dye dyeing, will show a bright color, more than the same color to light as long as you can dye, as long as the brightness , That is, no failure.
- Q:What does the structural unit of a chemical polymer mean?
- Is the "link", such as ethylene, the structural unit is -CH₂-CH₂-
- Q:velvet painting for art class?
- painting on velvet? no never,but i'll sure try it out.Well i would suggest using acrylic paint or a thick paint as opposed to paint that holds a lot of water as you dont want the velvet to absorb to much water but im not a hundred percent certain sorry.I guess the best paint to use would be anything bright and rich in colour to stand out from the dark velvet.Sorry i couldent be of more help but good luck with your velvet painting.x
- Q:The difference between the printer pigment ink and the dye ink
- Why is the color reproduction power of the dye ink better than the pigment ink? This is mainly due to the choice of different colorants caused. For dye inks, after decades of development, the process has been very mature, you can easily use natural or synthetic methods to create a variety of colors of coloring agent. The traditional pigment ink is to rely on grinding minerals as a coloring agent, optional raw materials are very limited, the color can not be arbitrarily changed, which led to the pigment ink in the performance of congenital deficiencies. Although some pigment ink colorants can use some non-mineral materials to produce grinding, but because of the pigment ink in the colorant particle size, emulsifying effect and other aspects of strict requirements, the color of the technical aspects of the problem has not yet been fully resolved. Which led to the pigment ink and dye ink in the color performance there is a certain gap. Fortunately, this gap has been very small, in the case of no direct comparison, it is difficult to distinguish between the high quality pigment ink and dye ink between the color difference.
- Q:What is the difference between paint or paint?
- Choose brand: Carpoly, Nippon, red apple, three trees, Dulux and other well-known environmental brand election performance: according to your home environment selected performance, such as anti-fouling, net taste, in addition to aldehyde, or antibacterial. The The Above the basic environmental protection can guarantee the brand. Choose the price: performance can guarantee that you do not have to choose the most expensive. Also can go to see wallpaper such decorative materials, compared to paint, wallpaper more diversified, color is also more generous. Personally think Ruibao wallpaper is good, building materials market, furniture city, decorative city such a lot of places to sell wallpaper.
- Q:DNA can be dyed by what dye
- Gentian violet or acetic acid magenta
Polychem, a large integrated chemical manufacturing enterprises of chlor-alkali, generating, crude salt, calcium carbide and coke.
By the end of 2010, its production capacity is 900,000 tons of PVC Resin, 650,000 tons of Caustic Soda,350,000 KW of combined heat and power plants, 500,000 tons of industrial salt, 480,000 tons of calcium carbide, it has been the top three Within China Chlor-alkali Industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 600 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range