Product Specification of Lithopone B301:
Lithopone B301 is an organically coated white pigment based on a co-precipitated zinc sulfide / barium sulfate.
● Low binder requirement
● Good dispersibility
● Neutral hue
● Low abrasiveness, thanks to low Mohs hardness
● Paints and coatings
Suitable for use in matt and semi‑matt powder-coating systems, thanks to its favorable rheological properties and excellent compatibility with coloured pigments.
Achieves high dry opacity in the pulp. Its good retention permits use in pigment size preparations. Bimodal particle distribution improves the porosity of the paper.
● Plastics and rubber
Technical Data of Lithopone B301:
In terms of total zinc sulfide and barium sulfate the sum of% (m / m) ≥
The total amount of zinc (in zinc sulfide)% m / m) ≥
Zinc Oxide% (m / m)
105 ℃ Volatile% (m / m) ≤
Water soluble% (m / m) ≤
Filter material (63μm filter)% (m / m) ≤
Color (with standard sample)
Death by degrees to take liquid water
Oil Absorption g/100g
Reducing power (with standard sample)% ≥
Opacity (contrast ratio)
Not lower than 5%standerd sample
Storage of Lithopone B301:
Keep the product unstacked in dry and closed rooms at normal temperature and air humidity.
To achieve best possible results, we recommend storage under the conditions stated above and use within 12 months from delivery.
- Q:Fertilizer containing agents and fertilizer colorants related content
- The so-called colorants, first of all anti-knot function, but at the same time to improve the appearance of fertilizer additives, such as part of the fertilizer production process fertilizer color and appearance can not be the same, the manufacturer by adding food color, natural color material to improve fertilizer color, let it have The same color, the other part of the customer wants its personalized fertilizer has a unique color and appearance, specifically add pigment and other biodegradable raw materials to improve the color.
- Q:Who can tell me the difference between pigment ink and dye ink, still do not understand
- The latter is not soluble in water, used to dye clothes
- Q:Car Paint Bumper Question?
- Painting requires the area to be prepped properly. You don't state how you prepped the bumper, whether you primed it, and what kind of paint you used. You need to make sure the surface is clean, sanded (with 400 or 600 grit paper), free of oil (don't touch the surface with your hands!), and use a degreaser before you lay down the primer. Use light even coats. Note also that temp and humidity affects the quality of a paint job greatly.
- Q:Sichuan Guangya Polymer Chemical Co., Ltd. treatment
- Competence is the concept of light Asia. Adhere to the people-oriented, establish the "everyone is the talent" concept. As long as they can do their job all the people I can use, are the necessary talent.
- Q:Epson R330 with the supply of ink is the dye ink or pigment ink
- Very sorry, this printer should use Epson genuine ink cartridges. According to your description, the printer has been privately modified, so most likely to be unable to normal use of the situation.
- Q:What is the damage to the body?
- long-term inhalation of benzene can lead to aplastic anemia.
- Q:What color is
- Metallic ink (metallic ink) refers to the use of metal pigments made of ink, such as gold ink, silver ink.
- Q:Epoxy resin surface coating with what pigment
- Add titanium white powder, white snow; add spray or pigment carbon black, oil black shiny; adding ultra-fine copper powder, magnificent; adding ultra-fine aluminum powder, silver light dazzling; adding fluorescent yellow, yellow shiny; , Green Yingying; adding phthalocyanine blue, blue crystal and so on. The basic requirements of the coloring agent is colorful, shiny and beautiful, hiding power, stability and durability, not with other components harmful reaction, does not affect the curing and curing properties.
- Q:I have a question about paint!?
- Yes the chalk board one is cool. This guy i know painted his car with it, For some reason? haha It's awesome, you can use chalk all over it.
- Q:What is the damage to the car's paint
Polychem, a large integrated chemical manufacturing enterprises of chlor-alkali, generating, crude salt, calcium carbide and coke.
By the end of 2010, its production capacity is 900,000 tons of PVC Resin, 650,000 tons of Caustic Soda,350,000 KW of combined heat and power plants, 500,000 tons of industrial salt, 480,000 tons of calcium carbide, it has been the top three Within China Chlor-alkali Industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 600 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range