Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- The traditional air conditioning system can only achieve the lowest heat at minus 7 degrees Celsius environment itself, and adopting the two-stage inverter air conditioner double stage compressor can be achieved in the limit condition minus 30 DEG C under strong heating
- Q:What is the function of the refrigeration compressor in the refrigeration system?
- The compressor is composed of a shell, an electric motor, a cylinder, a piston, a control device (a starter and a heat protector) and a cooling system. There are basically two starters, namely, heavy hammer and PTC. Among them, the latter is more advanced. There are two kinds of cooling methods: oil cooling and natural cooling
- Q:What are the parts of an automobile air conditioner?
- The evaporator absorbs heat from the gas through the evaporation of the liquid refrigerant; the condenser condenses through a gaseous refrigerant that releases heat from the refrigeration system into the air outside the car
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- At present, scroll compressors have absolute advantages in the field of cabinet air conditioners. In the field of automotive air conditioning, the refrigeration coefficient of scroll compressor has reached 2, showing a strong competitive edge. The development of scroll compressor is to expand its refrigeration range, further improve efficiency, use alternative refrigerants and reduce manufacturing costs and so on.
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- Start capacitor compressor refrigerant cycle for capillary tube respectively high pressure pipe and low pressure pipe
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- Divided into single type refrigeration and heating of type two, regardless of which kinds of form, is composed of a combination of the following
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- In the two stage compression refrigeration cycle, the refrigerant compression process is carried out in two stages
- Q:What is the function of the air conditioning condenser?
- The role of condenser: mainly as a refrigerant cooling work
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Refrigeration principle general refrigerator compressor is the refrigerant by low temperature and low pressure gas compressed into high temperature and high pressure gas after temperature high pressure condenser into the liquid, through the throttle valve throttle valve, is a low temperature low pressure liquid. The liquid medium at low temperature and low pressure is sent into the evaporator to absorb heat and evaporate into low temperature and low pressure steam. It is transported into the compressor again, so as to complete the refrigeration cycle
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- The condenser is a part of the refrigerating system, and belongs to a heat exchanger
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range