Insulating firebrick gains typical advantages including low thermal conductivity,fine thermal shock resistance,low heat containment and low iron content,meanwhile,the outstanding mechanical flexibility,coupled with high insulating efficiency expands the extensive applications of IFB in a variety of industrial markets.Our insulating firebrick is manufactured from high-grade refractory powder and materials in good purity.During the process of production,organic and multiple filling materials are injected according to the required proportion,the brick is compressed in vacuum and sintered under high temperature.
Low thermal conductivity
High purity and low iron content
Good thermal resistance with direct access to fire
Superior thermal shock resistance
Accurate dimension and easy cutting
Hot blast stove
Cold Crushing Strength (MPa)
Modulus of Rupture(MPa)
Permanent Linear Change (%)x24hrs
Thermal Expansion (%)1000C
Thermal Conductivity (W/m.k)
Chemical Composition (%)
Q3: Can you offer Door-to-Door delivery?
A3: Yes, but only for some countries such us U.S., UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Russia, etc.
Q4: What is the minimum quantity?
A4: There is no minimum order quantity. Depending on the item and processing, there may be a minimum production required, however we can offer a quotation based only on the quantity you need.
- Q:The structural specification does not indicate that masonry needs insulation bricks. Is it necessary to use insulation bricks?
- Under normal circumstances, the use of thermal insulation brick experience in construction drawings marked, if there is no relevant description requirements, then do not use insulation bricks.
- Q:The project cost in hydropower No.3 shaft wall is solid brick or insulating brick?
- Aerated concrete for external walls is to save money. One side is the outer wall.. Solid bricks are the first thing, safety comes first.
- Q:How much is a thermal brick
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:What are the types of building blocks?
- Ordinary housing: building brick (clay brick), and non sintered brick (sand lime brick, fly ash brick, cement brick, etc.)
- Q:Are there any construction waste materials for composite thermal insulation bricks?
- The strength products are made of high quality tabular corundum and mullite as aggregate, silicon carbide as matrix, additional special additive and a small amount of rare earth oxide to be mixed, and then formed by high pressure molding and high temperature sintering.
- Q:There are several construction techniques for exterior wall insulation
- Exterior wall internal insulation technologyThe interior heat preservation of the wall is to place the heat insulation material on the inside of the outer wall.Advantage：1) waterproof, weather resistance and other technical indicators of finishes and insulation material requirements are not very high, gypsum board, gypsum plaster mortar can meet the use requirement, convenient;2) the internal insulation material is separated by the floor slab and is only constructed within a high storey without scaffolding;3) in the hot summer and cold winter and hot summer and warm winter zone, the inner heat preservation can meet the requirement;4) for the energy transformation of existing buildings, especially at a time when the housing sold to individuals, the whole building (source: China insulation network) or the entire district unified reform is difficult, only by the possibility of a large number of internal insulation. Therefore, in recent years, the exterior wall insulation has also been widely used.Shortcoming:1) because of beam, slab, structural column will cause thermal bridges, more heat loss;2) due to the material, structure, construction and other reasons, the cracking of the facing layer;3) it is not convenient for users to decorate two times and hang ornaments;4) occupy indoor use space;5) the energy saving of the existing buildings is very disturbing to the daily life of the residents.6) wall under outdoor climate, the temperature difference between day and night and the large temperature difference between summer and winter, easy to cause the wall cracking.
- Q:Can fly ash brick keep warm?
- Sure, I do fire-resistant insulation bricks, we also use fly ash ah!
- Q:Are there any special requirements for the use of raw materials in thermal insulation brick production equipment? What about the raw materials?
- Specific funding, different production, different raw materials configuration will be different. According to the design requirements, refining production process, for production process, production management level, complete monitoring, pulping system on the lower computer, based on control level; lower machine by the programmable controller (PLC) is mainly composed of a crushing system. The host computer takes the standard industrial control computer (IPC) as the main man-machine interface (HMI) and beating system, and if possible, it is recommended to investigate on site
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, durable, lightweight, simple construction, easy handling, economy, green environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection etc..
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- The main difference between inorganic insulation materials and organic thermal insulation materials is that the types of insulation materials are different:1, inorganic insulation materials, including glass wool, rock wool, expansion perlite, micro nano insulation board;2, organic insulation materials are mainly polyurethane foam, polystyrene board, phenolic foam and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range