LG918 wheel loader VOLVO SDLG brand
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Dimension(Long * Breadth * High):|
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||PACKED IN CONTAINER|
|Delivery Detail:||30 DAYS|
The entire machine is compact, flexible in operation, of high working efficiency, more suitable for operation in narrow and small field and is widely used in places such as farms, timber yard and municipal construction.
1. It is equipped with the engine meeting the requirements of China II emission standard, with strong power, low noise and reliable performance.
2. Single-stage three-element hydraulic torque converter and axis-fixed transmission case are used, with high reliability and are convenient for maintenance; SDLG reinforced drive axle is configured, with large bearing capacity, long service life and high reliability.
3. Load-sensing full hydraulic steering system is used, with light and quick steering and reliable energy saving properties; Pilot-control working device hydraulic system is used, with high operating efficiency and is light and easy to operate.
4. It adopts front and rear reinforced frames that have passed 200,000 times of fatigue enhancement tests, with strong bearing capacity, reasonable entire-machine load distribution and good stability.
5. New steel structure cab is adopted, which ensures wide vision, a larger operation space,good sealing performance; the air conditioner can be installed optionally, which ensures good comfort.
6. Electrical system adopts high-end and mature electrical apparatus element, which makes it stable and reliable.
7. Engine hood is designed with large door, which makes it more convenient for repair and maintenance.
8. Bucket is made of protruding type cutting board. The bottom antifriction plate is thickened, with little cutting resistance, high coefficient of fullness and high reliability.
- Q:What's the best way to remove a 25' x 30', 8 thick concrete slab with wire mesh in it?
- back hoe excavator
- Q:excavator KOMATSU (DEMAG) H241 is excessive consumption of fuel ,what's the renson ? I just change the bucket?
- Umm, because it's an excavator.
- Q:What is the firing order for Isuzu E120 (6 cyclinders) engine?
- If it's a 3.1 or 3.2 V6, order should be 123456, where #1 is 1st cylinder on the left when standing in front of engine.
- Q:Excavator first originated in that country?
- From the early twentieth Century to the late 40s, excavators entered the stage of diversification of power and walking gear. In 1910, there was the first motor driven single bucket excavator. In 1912, there was a full rotary single bucket excavator driven by gasoline engines and kerosene engines. In 1916, a single bucket excavator driven by diesel generators was produced
- Q:What can an excavator do?
- Excavators can not only dig earth, sand and gravel, but also can be used as small lifting equipment, flexible and flexible, and rarely affected by the geographical environment, not only can rescue, but also self-help.
- Q:I have a gray market Cat excavator with a broken key, what can I do?
- You will not need any type of proof of ownership to get a new key. They do not individually key cat machines or most any construction or ag equipment. Just call or go to a dealer and get a key they can look it up by application. It may be helpful to write down the serial number of the machine and take it with you in case there is a serial number code break.
- Q:I want to know how to estimate the cost of building a basement in new construction, approx 2,000 Sq Ft.?
- Construction cost is the exact amount a qualified company is willing to contract for to do the work. Unless you have the option of doing the work yourself, the only way to know for sure what something should cost is to ask few contractors in your area. My guess is that an unfinished walkout basement of about 2000 square feet built into an easy access non-rock sloped site, with properly waterproofed and drained concrete or block walls and concrete floor with open wood frame wall with doors and windows on the on grade side would cost about $80. a square foot in the Central Texas area. Finishing the basement out would push the cost well over a $100. a square foot depending on the type of spaces and the finishes. Get other bids.
- Q:will a bobcat dig a pond?
- You could build a pond with a bobcat, you wouldn't be able to just dig down though, bobcats don't have enough breakout force to do it efficiently. If your pond site is mostly created by building an earthen dam, then you could certainly do that. The bigger problem would be packing the clay layer with the bobcat, it just doesn't really weigh enough or have the proper drive system, you could always pin up some pigs in the pond to pack the clay, that's how the old farmers used to do it here in Missouri.
- Q:Where is the battery compartment on a JCB 8032 ZTS located?
- Jcb 8032
- Q:Does anyone have good information about architecture in Thera and ancient Santorini?
- they're a similar in line with say. Santorini is the Island and Thera is a city on the east element of the island. It grew to become into buried by making use of ash and delivered out by making use of the eruption in 1600BC, yet is being unearthed. you may take excursions and be surprised that a city existed with 3 tale residences, rain gutters and loos. it relatively is enormously cool.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range