General Information of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1000 Degree)
LG Calcium silicate board is an asbestos-free thermal insulation product that can withstand continuous operating temperature up to 1000. It is light weight, low thermal conductivity, high strength, easy to install, reliable and durable.
LG Calcium silicate board is widely used as furnace backup insulation in steel, petrochemical, ceramic, cement, glass industry and fire protection in building construction.
It not only provides energy saving, also increases production efficiency and gives personnel protection in industrial safety aspect.
Feature of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1000 Degree)
Easy to install;
Low bulk density;
Low thermal conductivity;
High thermal insulation value;
Application of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1000 Degree)
Aluminum melting and holding furnace;
Other high temperature ovens;
Heat processing equipments;
Production line of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1000 Degree)
Technical Data of LG Calcium Silicate Board (1000 Degree)
Calcium Silicate Board 1000C
- Q:The ceiling of calcium silicate board and mineral wool board which is good
- The fire performance of third mineral wool board no calcium silicate board,Fourth mineral dampeasily yellow, moisture absorption is not good.The calcium silicate board will not have the above shortcomings, the thickness of 15mm if it is the calcium silicate board 4mm ceiling 600*600 thickness can reach the effect of the biggest advantages of mineral wool board, calcium silicate board also is not a burning fire, moisture absorption is very good, green building materials.
- Q:What are the production methods of calcium silicate board material?
- The two reaction method (also called combined method) is the most complete and easy to obtain process of high temperature, light weight and high strength calcium silicate products and calcium silicate boards, but its disadvantages are long process, high energy consumption and large investment.
- Q:What are the new energy-saving building materials? What's new?
- Heat insulation materials and insulation materials collectively referred to as thermal insulation materials.The commonly used thermal insulation material: mineral wool, rock wool, glass wool (in rock, slag as the main raw material, by high temperature melting, made by centrifugal methods such as cotton and thermosetting resin binder insulation products. ) foam plastics and porous polymers, expanded perlite and their products, calcium silicate insulation products, all kinds of composite insulation materials.Application of thermal insulation materials:(1) it is mainly used for thermal insulation of buildings, walls and roofs;(2) thermal insulation of thermal equipment and thermal pipe;(3) a large number of refrigerators and freezers are also used.
- Q:What is the difference between calcium silicate board and cement fiber board?
- Fiber cement pressure plate is cement, fiber and other raw materials, after pulping, molding, thousands of tons of press. Calcium silicate board is made of silica and calcium plus fibrous material after pulping and formed by chemical reaction in high temperature environment. Therefore, the difference between the two is very large, mainly in the following aspects:1, from raw materials, calcium silicate board and fiber cement pressure plate difference is mainly calcium silicate board cement content is little, with sand and fly ash instead of cement.2, fiber cement pressure plate is a physical product, calcium silicate board is a chemical product.3, fiber cement pressure plate has press, calcium silicate board has no press; calcium silicate board has autoclaved Fu, fiber cement pressure plate no..4. The density of the fiber cement pressure plate is higher than that of the calcium silicate board, the density of the fiber cement pressure plate is above 1.5g/cm3, and the density of the calcium silicate board is about 1.2g/cm3.5, fiber cement pressure plate thickness can do 2.5-100mm, calcium silicate board can not do less than 4mm of ultra-thin plates and more than 30mm super thick plate, general calcium silicate board manufacturers can only do 6-12mm thickness.6, the normal production of fiber cement pressure plate color is cement color, calcium silicate board color is white.
- Q:Calcium silicate board for house ceiling, 6mm or 8mm?
- Mineral wool board ceiling is different than the calcium silicate board ceiling. Or with the calcium silicate board, mineral wool board first big thickness, increase the keel pressure, easy to cause the ceiling of the cave. Second, it is easy to produce some bug mineral wool board. The fire performance of third mineral wool board no calcium silicate board, mineral wool board fourth dampeasily yellow, moisture absorption is not good.
- Q:How to make building glue?
- Universal type building adhesive and preparation method thereof, which is characterized in that the main components of the building glue: TDI, polyether, polyester, multiple resin, natural plant resin, polystyrene thin ester, solvent oil and ultraviolet resistant, anti-aging agent, component ratio (by weight) of:TDI2%--7%, 3%--8%, polyester polyether 1%--6%, multi resin 6%--15%, natural plant resin 6%--15%, polyphenyl ester 14%--25%, savanna solvent oil 10%--20%, anti UV, anti ageing agent 1%--4%.
- Q:What is the maximum temperature at which the glass is cured?
- Glass is softened at a temperature of 600 degrees. When making glass, but ordinary alcohol lamp is enough to soften it. Glass is not crystal. The softening point of lead glass is 500 degrees. The main component of ordinary glass is CaO: Na2O: 6SiO2, which can be softened by fire. In addition to the ordinary glass, glass wire, alcohol burner 1000 degree glass has no definite melting point and freezing point, in softening products can be made into any shape, so there is no fixed melting point, clarification, fluoride special glass based raw materials, slightly higher than 1200 DEG C melting, but the softening point, as well as borate, limestone, mixed melt in glass kiln.
- Q:What are the raw materials of cement products? What's the function?
- Water is necessary for the production of cement products, the role of water is to cement hydration. Generally, the water cement ratio of concrete is 0.40~0.65. If the water is too large, it will leave a hole in the concrete, which will affect the strength, density and durability of the concrete and even cause water leakage.
- Q:What's the difference between white carbon and carbon black?
- There are two kinds of substances. Some aspects can be substitutedCarbon black is the hydrocarbon gas in the process of strict control of incomplete combustion or pyrolysis of a black powder.
- Q:What is a building energy-saving materials?
- Heat insulation materials and insulation materials collectively referred to as thermal insulation materials.The commonly used thermal insulation material: mineral wool, rock wool, glass wool (in rock, slag as the main raw material, by high temperature melting, made by centrifugal methods such as cotton and thermosetting resin binder insulation products. ) foam plastics and porous polymers, expanded perlite and their products, calcium silicate insulation products, all kinds of composite insulation materials.
ALCA is the first and largest manufacture of high temperature Calcium Silicate insulation slabs in the world, Our main products is LG-High Temp. Type, LG-Standard Type, LG-Coating Type with 20 varieties in this 3 lines . We can supply calcium silicate block insulation, Pipe insulation , curved sheet , paste , with kinds of density and size. Our products are widely used in industries of metallurgy, building material, petrochemistry, nonferrous metal, machinery, electric power, light-industry and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, consultant,and training
|Product Price Range