101 - 200W
Protections: short circuit / overload/ Over lamp/ Over voltage
AC input voltage range: 170~260VAC
DC adjustment range: 50~80V
Case material: Aluminum alloy
Over voltage protection: 120%~140% rated output voltage
Withstand voltage: 2000V
Working temperature: -20 degree to 40 degree
Connection: VDE input and output using the power cord, 200mm long line
Packing : 250g
- Q:I have cricket broadband and cannot watch vedios due to them slowing the connection, if I down load google chr?
- Q:What are the usual electrical equipment used in plants?
- motors transformers switchgear motor control centers large breakers molded case circuit breakers disconnect switches load carrying cables signal and control wiring relays terminations etc.
- Q:electrical outlet issues?
- in a typical house, several outlets are connected together serially. this means that if there is just one outlet that has a detached wire on the back of the outlet panel, it would cut power to the others in that chain. the way i figured it out was - turn off the main from the control panel then open up each outlet panel to make sure wires are connected to the screws. however if you don't feel comfortable with electrical, call the electrician. it costs about $40-$60 for a call like this.
- Q:Is there a universal definition of electrical continuity, in terms of maximum ohms for the circuit?
- The definition of electrical continuity is that the current will be closed by electrons and molecules. The ohms, is the resistance to the circut being closed completely, usually determined by a nominal factor in communication and audio equipment. 25 ohms is a high resistance. In other words, 4 ohm speakers will be almost twice as loud with the same applied volume than 8 ohm speakers. So your 25 ohm measurement is taking out most of the current. You are creating the resistance to the 100% continuity by 25 ohms. Ted Taff money911.ws
- Q:Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering?
- I'm in EE and it's fairly difficult. I hear it's one of the harder ones (according to other engineers), but I enjoy it. It's still not TOO hard. I think that both are fairly important, but I believe that presently the big issue is interfacing with the nervous system/brain, so I might lean toward electrical. But then again, the bionic part itself is mechanical, so I think it just boils down to personal preference.
- Q:How do u protect a 220-volt equipment from getting destroyed by electrical voltage fluctuations?
- Best thing to do is use a surge protector and if the equipment is costly enough use one voltage stabiliser/CVT/UPS in addition.
- Q:Is their a network operated electrical outlet available? ?
- You should look for electric regulator. and pick up the one of your choice.
- Q:I have a science project in school.I have to make any electrical equipments that works on batteries.?
- If you have a small plastic fan with some wires that come from the motor then you're set. You just put one wire on the positve end of the battery and one end on the negative. Voila, electrical current.
- Q:what is an electrical engineer?
- Involved with generation, transmission and distribution of electricity, use of electrical equipment like furnaces, motors etc. Repair of machines, Design of electrical equipment etc.
- Q:could an electrical engineer work in mechanical engineering?
- That can depend on where the engineer is working and what their work history is. In the company where I worked there was an electrical engineer who was considered an expert in all types of rotating equipment from pumps to compressors to turbines. He was also considered an expert in piping, pressure vessels and heat exchangers. All areas typically considered areas covered by mechanical engineers.
We absorb the advanced international technology, and our main products include all kinds of switch power supplies. Relying on superior quality, excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive price, our products are selling well all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range