LED Car warning flashlight
1.S.O.S. , Defensive strobe , flashlight
4.Battery lasting 8-15H
LED Car warning flashlight
Main features :
1.Multiple functionalities, including emergency/SOS use and a defensive strobe effect ;
2.Bottom-mounted magnet for ease of use ;
3.IP68 , so when its raining outside can still ment car or emergency ;
4.Variable lumen lights available ;
5.Rechargeable batteries(flashlight lasting at least 6 or 8 hours , emergency light/SOS/strobe light lasting 50hours);
6.Cree or Osram lamps ;
7.Quotation including package and two adapters(home use adapter and car adapter);
8.There are two switch on the flashlight to control different function .
The patent number is 201120120086.3
Cool White 6500K
Yellow OR Red
Torch Lumen Output(lm)
300lm ± 10%
Tail push button
18650 2500mha charger
aluminum alloy & plastic
Fundamental structure :
- Q:What is the emergency light?
- Emergency lighting provided for normal operation when normal lighting power failure occurs. Usually alternate lighting should be provided at the following locations:
- Q:How many W bulbs are used in emergency lights?
- general X800-S101 fire emergency lighting input voltage: AC220V power: 1W + 10%; emergency time: more than 90min; switching time: less than 5S.
- Q:Is the wall wiring for fire emergency lights and safety exit signs piping or iron pipes?
- Fire emergency lamp has small power consumption, high brightness, long service life, while the design of the power switch and lights that were suitable for factories, hotels, schools, units and other public places to prepare power for emergency lighting purposes.
- Q:What are the fire emergency lights? Is this a new type of double head lamp?
- according to the form of emergency power supply is divided into:
- Q:Emergency lighting supply time?
- fire fighting areas, such as fire control room, power distribution room, water pump room and other emergency lighting, at least continuous power supply 180min.
- Q:How much is the distance between fire emergency lights?
- The power supply of the emergency lighting lamp, besides the normal power supply, has another power supply, or is powered by a diesel generator set which is independent of the normal power supply, or supplied by a battery cabinet or a power supply type emergency lamp.
- Q:Is there a standard for the installation of emergency lights?
- according to the general direction of emergency right stick installation, the installation specification for space non defined, practical installation
- Q:What are the mounting distances of emergency lights, not the evacuation lights?
- nstallation, to maintain a continuous visual effect is appropriate. Standard only provides emergency lighting should be installed where the illumination provided
- Q:What are the new national standards for fire emergency lamps?
- when the fire emergency lamps a year of continuous work, the lamp will automatically emergency lighting inside the battery discharge end, and then automatically restored to the state of charge (i.e., the lamp will on its own battery maintenance)
- Q:The fire emergency lights kept flashing
- when the emergency light source is short circuited or the light source is open, the malfunction indicator lamp flashes with 1Hz frequency to alarm the sound.
Our products have already awarded many patent . its praised by customer from all over the world for its special design and creditable quality . We will input more and more manpower and wealth to research and develop the technology of LED products following the growth of our company , with the purpose of making a positive contribution to the progress of lighting career for human beings .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
20.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Central America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average