Led Strip 2835 LED Linear light for indoor building line lighting
AC 100-240v 90-100lm/w
warm white natural white cold white
office lighting with ce rohs saa certification
AC100-240V 50Hz 0.3A
1.Low consumption, high brightness
2.Energy-saving and environmentally friendly
3.Cool beam, Low heat generating, no UV or IR light radiation
4.No hazardous materials
5.Instant start, no flashing, solid state, shockproof
Led office pendant linear light 25W 1200mm 2" for office lighting
the lights can be used in a wide range of place but are not limited to
- Q:What are the LED patch bands, single panels and double panels? What's the difference between them?
- There are many types of PCB boards, but common ones are single panels and double sided panels. A single panel is a circuit with copper plating only on one side of the board, and there are both sides of the double sided board, but the circuit on both sides can be connected by passing through the hole so that the board becomes a complete circuit.
- Q:Can one of the four LED lights carry a five?
- The general situation is not good.One of the five power consumption current will increase, the burden heavier, so it is not appropriate to do so.
- Q:The difference between high voltage and low voltage LED light belts
- High pressure lamp is directly connected with the 220V connected with the power, light is very serious.
- Q:How can the LED flat band be fixed on the outer wall corner?
- When installing LED light band, attention should be paid to its connection distance. In general, the 3528 series LED light band has the longest connection distance of 20 m; the 5050 series LED light band has the longest connection distance of 15 m. If you exceed the connection distance, the LED light belt is easy to heat up, and the service life of the LED light belt will be affected during use. Therefore, the installation must be in accordance with the requirements of the installation of manufacturers, should not let the LED lights with overload operation.
- Q:How about the power of the LED lamp?
- The use of resistance but also according to your current input voltage and depending on LED, because LED rated current is 20MA, but the actual application generally do not use 20MA, usually 15--18MA! To the series resistance, by Ohm's law can be counted by U=IR!So first you decide what kind of LED you use!
- Q:Led how much is the band of light metre?
- With a LED lamp, SMD3528/5050 lamp light source is, the more expensive 20-30/ meters
- Q:My living room, I do not want the ceiling can use LED lights? How can we install it?
- First, punch the holes on the top, fix the panel, or screw it.
- Q:Led how much is the band of light a metres?
- The band refers to the LED lamp with a special process welding on copper or ribbon flexible circuit board, and then connected to the power supply light, because of its luminous shape such as a light band named.Main features and advantages of light belt:1 soft soft, can bend like electric wire;2, shear and extension;3, the bulb and the circuit are completely wrapped in the flexible plastic, the insulation and waterproof performance is good, and the use is safe;4, strong climate resistance;5, not easy to break, long service life,
- Q:Which of the 12 volt LED light band and 220 volt LED lamp is brighter? What's the difference in electricity costs? Want to use it in the mall counter, 12 volts
- First of all, I doubt this lamp seller really understand it, can use 12V lights with constant voltage power supply 12V, you do not know this lamp with 1 meters is the number of W, generally 1 meters 30 meters 10W, that is 300W, you can buy a 300W constant voltage power supply, positive and negative with positive and negative light with constant voltage output, is very simple, do not worry about the brightness of the problem, as long as you do not exceed the constant power load. As you said, 220V lights, 220V lights directly connected with no real meaning, is the need to add an adapter in front of the adapter is 220V, this adapter is actually a driver.
- Q:How do you cut the LED light belt?
- There is a pair of scissors on each of the 10 centimeters of the lamp, where it is to be cut;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range