Led Lights Online TUV CUL UL Bulb Corn E27 E14 6w 9w 27w Ip65 360 Degree
Are you looking for a bulb can provide more light than fluorescent lights while using less power? The 10watt led corn light is much brighter the normal bulbs. The you can change the traditional light lamp into a power-saving and eco-friendly one.
As for illuminating tools, here we strongly recommend this LED Light Bulb, the perfect choice for the demanding LED light buyers. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working. Featuring safety, energy saving and user-friendliness, this LED light bulb shines a brilliant light for your life
1.Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2.LED light bulb features low power consumption
3.No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4.Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5.This E27 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6.You can install this E27 LED light bulb within minutes
LED Corn Light
Color rending index
2835 SMD LED
AC input voltage
Q: Where would the light used in?
Indoors for decoration.
Q: How much is it?
The price is based on the quantity.
Q: Is the sample free?
Yeah, it is free.
Q: When could i get the products?
Q: MOQ of the light?
Q: Where is your headquarter?
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- The temperature rise of the finished lamp is not more than 120K. The temperature rise is equivalent to the maximum value of 60W incandescent lamp.
- Q:Led what's the flash of the bulb?
- So, this is the power overheating protection at work. It will not be the case if the outer shell is enlarged or the room is ventilated and the heat should be cooled.
- Q:LED bulb bulbs, do you need 3C certification now?
- Simple bulb does not require 3C or CQC certification.Only with lampholders, and then judge according to the situation.
- Q:LED bulb is broken. The luminous patch is not bad. Can it be made into USB lamp?
- Cannot connect directly. LED bulb is usually a series of LED series, and then parallel, generally about 12V. Single chip LED generally rated voltage at 3.0V~3.6V, USB, output voltage of about 5.0V.
- Q:LED what are the bulb screws?
- LED bulb adopts the existing method of incandescent lamp interface, the general screw is E27E14E40 (three). E for screw holes, figures for size, diameter, size. The most commonly used are the E27 sizes, and the E14 is used in small bulbs, such as refrigerators and E40, for larger power.
- Q:Will the LED bulb, T8, T5 lights, radiator lamps, is the hotter the better? What's the regular temperature? What are the common heat release materials? Specifications?
- Of course, the hotter the better, because for the same material, the hotter it is, the more heat the LED chips use, the less good the quality of the chips. The thermal characteristics of lamps is mainly to measure the junction temperature of LED Shenglai rather than the temperature of heat sink. Aluminum is commonly used in heat dissipation materials.
- Q:What advantages does LED bulb replace energy saving lamp?
- LED lamp structure is strong, green environmental protection, not easy to destroy, long life (generally 5 years is not a problem), this is energy-saving lamps can not be compared
- Q:What's the difference between a glass cap for a bulb and a PC hood?
- Weight comparisonPC specific gravity 1.2,The proportion of glass (usually glass) is 2.5,That is to say, PC is lighter in weight than glass.
- Q:LED thread specifications for bulb bulbs?
- Specifications also include bulb, E27, E26, B22, E14, G10, E40;E27 specifications are in the majority.
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- Now the market LED lamps quality uneven. LED lamps need constant current and constant voltage drive to be durable. The cheap 3W LED plastic bulb power supply is only the drive of the resistance capacitance pressure drop. Drive rank: 1. constant current and constant voltage drive. 2. constant current non constant voltage drive. 3. constant pressure and no current drive. 4. resistance capacitance pressure drop drive (resistance capacitance voltage drop is the worst and cost is the cheapest)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range