Led Light Tubes TUV CUL UL Bulb Corn E27 E14 6w 9w 27w Ip65 360 Degree
Are you looking for a bulb can provide more light than fluorescent lights while using less power? The 10watt led corn light is much brighter the normal bulbs. The you can change the traditional light lamp into a power-saving and eco-friendly one.
As for illuminating tools, here we strongly recommend this LED Light Bulb, the perfect choice for the demanding LED light buyers. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working. Featuring safety, energy saving and user-friendliness, this LED light bulb shines a brilliant light for your life
1.Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2.LED light bulb features low power consumption
3.No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4.Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5.This E27 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6.You can install this E27 LED light bulb within minutes
LED Corn Light
Color rending index
2835 SMD LED
AC input voltage
Q: Where would the light used in?
Indoors for decoration.
Q: How much is it?
The price is based on the quantity.
Q: Is the sample free?
Yeah, it is free.
Q: When could i get the products?
Q: MOQ of the light?
Q: Where is your headquarter?
- Q:How to identify Ic constant current LED bulb?
- Let me tell you what. If the bulb is not damaged, the regulator needs a regulator to lower its voltage and see if the bulb's brightness is dark. If it follows, it is not a constant current source, but a blocking capacitor. If the voltage is greatly reduced, the brightness change is not constant, that is, the constant current source bulb (because the constant current source lamp can change between 80V--260V, the voltage is normal, and the output is constant).
- Q:60W how many lumens and how many W LED bulb does incandescent bulb replace?
- General household enough, if in 10 square meters of housing, installation of more than 10W LED lights, brightness is too good, if not the study, it is best not to.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- The AC voltage of LED bulb is usually 220V, and the power is divided into 3W, 5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 12W and so on.The biggest market for LED bulb lighting is the civilian market, and the LED bulb is a new green light source to replace the traditional incandescent bulb. LED lamp has the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, long service life, no stroboscopic, green and so on.
- Q:What's the reason why LED bulb gets a lot of heat?
- LED light is a large amount of heat, more than 70% are calories. Different manufacturers are not very different
- Q:Why can't the voice switch control the time of the LED bulb?
- Originally white silk lamp, later replaced by LED bulb, with a light activated switch control, replaced by LED bulb, the lamp does not extinguish for 30 seconds
- Q:What are the types of LED bulb?
- According to the power points, LED bulb has 1W, 3W, 5W, 7W, 9W, 12W, 15W and other power, customers can choose according to brightness requirements.
- Q:LED bulb with what type of LED beads?
- Of course, the more high-end heat better use EMC3030 lamp, EMC2835 lamp and so on, please consult your supplier
- Q:LED how to classify bulb bulbs?See some LED bubble bulb specifications are written in A60, A45, and some are written G60, G45, I do not know, in addition to the maximum diameter of the same, what is the difference between the meaning of A and G?In addition, how can the whole LED bulb be classified, only by the maximum diameter, or with other classifications?,
- LED bulb has two kinds of high power and small power, as well as color. High power bulb has a radiating fin from its shape. It is well recognized
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- Life is more than ten times longer than incandescent, power consumption is 1/2 of ordinary light bulbs, fast response, generally 10-7 - 10-9s, color clear, recognizable performance, good vibration resistance, now the price of LED lamp is relatively high
- Q:LED what are the bulb screws?
- There are E14, E27, E40, B22, LED bulb, only these screwsThe most commonly used are the E27 sizes, and the E14 is used in small bulbs, such as refrigerators and E40, for larger power.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range