Led Light Strip TUV CUL UL Bulb Corn E27 E14 6w 9w 27w Ip65 360 Degree
Are you looking for a bulb can provide more light than fluorescent lights while using less power? The 10watt led corn light is much brighter the normal bulbs. The you can change the traditional light lamp into a power-saving and eco-friendly one.
As for illuminating tools, here we strongly recommend this LED Light Bulb, the perfect choice for the demanding LED light buyers. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working. Featuring safety, energy saving and user-friendliness, this LED light bulb shines a brilliant light for your life
1.Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
2.LED light bulb features low power consumption
3.No mercury, No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
4.Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
5.This E27 LED light bulb is brighter than normal bulbs
6.You can install this E27 LED light bulb within minutes
LED Corn Light
Color rending index
2835 SMD LED
AC input voltage
Q: Where would the light used in?
Indoors for decoration.
Q: How much is it?
The price is based on the quantity.
Q: Is the sample free?
Yeah, it is free.
Q: When could i get the products?
Q: MOQ of the light?
Q: Where is your headquarter?
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- The general high-power lamp for 1W 80ML 15W ~ ~ ~ is about 1200 lumens, but you use good chip ~ higher lumen.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- The conventional way to make multiple voltages is the 90V-240V ~50/60HZ 12V
- Q:LED what is the plastic shell of the bulb? What plastic material is better? What do you need to pay attention to?
- You should say that the bulb of the bulb, usually PC material.
- Q:LED thread specifications for bulb bulbs?
- Specifications also include bulb, E27, E26, B22, E14, G10, E40;E27 specifications are in the majority.
- Q:How did the trademark on the LED bulb go up?
- Laser printing equipment is generally printed up, so that the ridge up color is not so deep, but also can not wipe off
- Q:What's the cause of the noise during the aging of LED bulb bulbs?
- This should be the power problem. It's easy to make a noise because there are so many parts of the power supply.
- Q:What does "A19" mean in LED A19 bulb?
- A represents the bubble type, A hemisphere bubble 19, and the back figure indicates the bubble size (mm in diameter)
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- LED bulb advantages: energy saving: the same brightness, power consumption for ordinary energy-saving lamps 1/4. Environmental protection: no harmful substances such as mercury, no pollution to the environment. (experts point out that mercury contained in a fluorescent energy-saving lamp can contaminate 180 tons of water sources). Economy: as a result of electricity saving, electricity costs can be reduced, and the cost of the lamps can be recovered for one and a half years. A family can save tens of thousands of yuan a month. Low carbon: saving electricity is equivalent to reducing carbon emissions. Long life: LED lamp life of 50 thousand hours, six hours a day, that is, 20 years of life. The price depends on how many watts you need, and the price varies with the wattage. Now the family uses "lightning man" led, very good, the price, quality, those are good, you can go and see. Hope to help you.
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- LED bulbs are made by plug-in lights or SMD or high-power LED, and there is no built-in negative ion generator.
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- What is reflow? Never heard of it. I am a lighting technician
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range